PDA

View Full Version : Senior Military Officers Sign Letter Expressing Concern Over The Direction Of The U.S

Gunny
07-18-2021, 08:22 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:20 AM PT – Saturday, July 17, 2021

A group of more than 120 retired military officers sound an alert that there is an influential Marxist movement taking hold in the U.S., which they say poses a threat to the American people. One America’s senior investigative reporter Scott Wheeler has more.

https://www.oann.com/senior-military-officers-sign-letter-expressing-concern-over-the-direction-of-the-u-s/

This retired General pulls no punches; especially, where Biden is concerned.

jimnyc
07-18-2021, 02:05 PM
https://www.oann.com/senior-military-officers-sign-letter-expressing-concern-over-the-direction-of-the-u-s/

This retired General pulls no punches; especially, where Biden is concerned.

Well spoken and makes a lot of sense. Biden sold his soul to get elected and is now indebted to all these far left wackjobs. And thus far, it's working for them.

It has taken a foothold and well gotten started already.

Gunny
07-18-2021, 04:18 PM
Well spoken and makes a lot of sense. Biden sold his soul to get elected and is now indebted to all these far left wackjobs. And thus far, it's working for them.

It has taken a foothold and well gotten started already.The Generals ARE correct. Who better to know what happens in the military than those who have been in it?

Here's what I have been thinking ever since it came out that one of the underling SecDef's stated CRT would be taught, and anyone questioning the government was an extremist, yada, yada ...

The military brainwashes people. Simple as that. I don't mean that in a bad way necessarily, unless it is used in a bad way. But you are physically and mentally conditioned from minute one to obey orders without question. That's how you get the mission accomplished with all the cogs and wheels spinning without breakdown.

Now, take an organization that trains people like that -- the US military -- and fill it full of people whose heads have already been indoctrinated with this Marxist, Chinese commie bullshit . An organization that has already stated dissenters will not be allowed, and you have a recipe for using our own military against the People of the United States.

This also would be a possible explanation for defunding police. They are not under central, government control; therefore, in the way of turning the armed forces on the people. No police, the Federal government declares lawlessness as a result and sends in troops to "help".

If anyone thinks that's some conspiracy theory or a stretch, it's all available info, and look how "far" we've come since 08:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
07-18-2021, 08:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6nvRTgUYAQhQwv?format=jpg&name=900x900

SassyLady
07-19-2021, 10:01 AM
Posse Comitatus?

Gunny
07-19-2021, 05:53 PM
Posse Comitatus?Obamacare is unconstitutional. DACA is unconstitutional. Voter fraud is against the law in most (I'm not going to go out on a limb and say "all") states. Unlawful entry into the US is a violation of Federal law. Remaining in the US as an illegal alien is against Federal law.

If and/or when it gets to the point mentioned in my previous post, I doubt a little thing like the law is going to stop the Dems anymore than it already hasn't.