PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden and "The Big Lie"

Russ
07-18-2021, 11:03 AM
A few days ago, Joe Biden gave a speech about "The Big Lie", which in his full-of-crap opinion refers to any claim that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

Joe is so full of crap it defies description. The term "The Big Lie" would more appropriately apply to his entire life. He has lied so much in his life that if the 2nd-place liar in this world started lying every 10 seconds day and night for the next 5 years, they still couldn't catch up to Joe.

Here's just a sampling of Joe's Life of Lies:

1. "State election laws requiring voter ID are restricting voting right and are 'Jim Crow 2.0'" - The new state election laws are simply dropping fraud-enabling mail-in and 24-hour voting that were added in 2020 just because of Covid.

2. "My family grew up working in the coal mines" - This is Joe plagiarizing a British guy's speech and life. No one in Joe's family worked in the coal mines.

3. "I faced down a gang member with a razor named 'Corn Pop' while working at a swimming pool." - No one at the pool remembers this happening, and Joe couldn't face down hairless mole-rat.

4. "Andrew Young and I were arrested by the South African police while attempting to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.” – Andrew Young said this never happened, and eventually even Joe Biden admitted he was lying.

5. “Trump broke the law trying to influence a Ukrainian investigation” – The truth is that Biden broke the law trying to influence a Ukrainian investigation.

6. “Hunter and I never discussed Hunter’s business deals.” - Hunter gave Joe a 25% cut in all the business deals.

7. “Hunter selling crap art for $500,000 is okay because we will hide the purchasers names.” - Selling White House influence to foreign agents through Hunter’s crap art will be easy to hide from the media if we hide the purchasers names.

8. “Barack and I captured Osama bin Laden” – Joe was the only person in the room that was against the raid that capture Osama.

9. “Republicans are the ones defunding the police.” Joe the slimeball is trying to rewrite history by saying that one of his overpriced stimulus bills could have been used by states to hire police, but Republican votes it down. He never said the bill was for police, and even liberal rags like WaPo are giving him 5 Pinochios for this lie.

10. “I not lying when I say…” – The truth is that Joe Biden is ALWAYS lying. ALWAYS.

jimnyc
07-18-2021, 01:37 PM
3. "I faced down a gang member with a razor named 'Corn Pop' while working at a swimming pool." - No one at the pool remembers this happening, and Joe couldn't face down hairless mole-rat.

Same swimming pool where this weirdo talked about all the kids liking to touch hairs on his legs. He probably left out the part about how he was sniffing their hair at the same time.