PDA

View Full Version : News coverage of state voting laws

Russ
07-18-2021, 11:39 AM
Am I the only person that thinks that news coverage of state voting laws is missing the boat big time?

Whenever a Republican state legislature votes to require Voter ID, get rid of mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, or end unsupervised 24-hour voting, the news quotes Dems saying that these are "restrictions" on voting. Whenever I look into this, it turns out the the states are just voting to reset the voting laws to how they were before the once-in-a-millenium Covid situation.

Why is this never mentioned in the news coverage?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2021, 12:32 PM
Am I the only person that thinks that news coverage of state voting laws is missing the boat big time?

Whenever a Republican state legislature votes to require Voter ID, get rid of mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, or end unsupervised 24-hour voting, the news quotes Dems saying that these are "restrictions" on voting. Whenever I look into this, it turns out the the states are just voting to reset the voting laws to how they were before the once-in-a-millenium Covid situation.

Why is this never mentioned in the news coverage?
Such is not mentioned because the vermin hate the truth and set cleverly engineered lies supported by their ever faithful and slavish media allies.
What people so oft miss- is that these people lie almost as often as other people breathe.
Such comes quite easily to scum that have no integrity..-Tyr

Gunny
07-18-2021, 05:02 PM

Why is this never mentioned in the news coverage?The MSM and Dem narrative is voter registration/ID is restricting voting and Joe Average Idiot is taking it at face value.

Sorry, can't come up with a better explanation for something so simple. I find it rather obvious as well the oddity that the party that screams the most about accountability is so dead set against it when it comes to voting. Take the Dem stance on COVID immunization for example. They're sideways attempting to justify censoring social media, and using it to track down people who aren't vaccinated.

In everyone's faces hypocrisy. So far, it works for them.

icansayit
07-18-2021, 07:10 PM
You're not alone. EVERYBODY should know by now. The MSM (BETTER KNOWN AS FAKE NEWS), has become a WING of the entire DNC/DEMOCRAT PARTY, dedicated to the PERPETUATION OF LIES THEY CALL FACTS.

SassyLady
07-19-2021, 10:21 AM
They know it will be hard for illegals to get ID so they continue to say it's unfair to require it. They want to use mail in ballots because they can be mailed to anyone even if no ID is used. Absentee ballots are different because must be requested by registered voter.

Media and social platforms are propaganda arm of DNC and corrupt politicians.