PDA

View Full Version : People Who Have Been Vaccinated Make Up 47% of New COVID Cases

jimnyc
07-18-2021, 02:07 PM
And we're seeing this left and right here as well. I don't know the percentages here.

---

New UK Study: People Who Have Been Vaccinated Make Up 47% of New COVID Cases

Data from a recently released study out of the UK, that uses data compiled from their Orwellian symptom-tracking app, shows vaccinated people account for almost half of the country’s new COVID cases.

The experimental jab has been getting worse results as time progresses. Just a few months ago, only 25% of people who had received the shot caught the wu-flu afterwards, and that number has now risen to 47% according to the study.

Not surprisingly, COVID cases are rising quickest among young people who are the least likely to get vaccinated due to their 99.5%+ recovery rate. Health officials who are in charge of the vaccine tracking app blame the uptick among the vaccinated on the virus “running out” of non-jabbed people to infect.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/new-uk-study-people-vaccinated-make-47-new-covid-cases/

fj1200
07-18-2021, 02:33 PM
I'm not sure that's worse results as time goes on and more people have the vaccine. But the other benefits of the vaccine were less severe symptoms and lower mortality if you do get it. But time will tell...

Gunny
07-18-2021, 04:07 PM
The question neither asked nor answered: Of this 47% of new cases that are vaccinated people, are they getting as sick as non-vaccinated people? Or is the vaccine mitigating the severity?

If it is indeed lessening the severity, then it is doing what I expected. The "normal, regular ol'" flu shot doesn't do anything more than that.

MtnBiker
07-20-2021, 06:35 PM
The question neither asked nor answered: Of this 47% of new cases that are vaccinated people, are they getting as sick as non-vaccinated people?

That's not going to be asked nor quantified. Its a cute talking point.

fj1200
07-20-2021, 07:36 PM
That's not going to be asked nor quantified. Its a cute talking point.

I'm pretty sure it's been asked and quantified.