PDA

View Full Version : Media going hard and heavy about Fox news "killing people"

jimnyc
07-19-2021, 12:38 PM
As if once again they all had a meeting and ran with the same words. Suddenly Fox news is responsible for all covid deaths.

Don't watch it at all so can't say things 100% for sure, but most I saw was going over lies and other disinformation and supplying unknown information so that folks could decide for themselves. I don't see them at all telling anyone not to get vaccinated, but maybe they did.

Either way, for these folks to say this is surely ironic considering the amount of lies they told over the past few years. :rolleyes:

Gunny
07-19-2021, 06:15 PM
As if once again they all had a meeting and ran with the same words. Suddenly Fox news is responsible for all covid deaths.

Don't watch it at all so can't say things 100% for sure, but most I saw was going over lies and other disinformation and supplying unknown information so that folks could decide for themselves. I don't see them at all telling anyone not to get vaccinated, but maybe they did.

Either way, for these folks to say this is surely ironic considering the amount of lies they told over the past few years. :rolleyes:I think most of us predicted this over a year ago when the Dems/left/MSM politically weaponized COVID. They're just ratcheting it up a notch to accusations of murder. Why not? We've all seen the crap the Dem "President" has been spewing.

If you aren't marching in lockstep with the fascists, you're targeted. It's not like they're geniuses or anything. Their tactics come right out of Mein Kampf and the ChiCom handbook.