PDA

View Full Version : One Democrat Representative introduced a bill to PREVENT..

icansayit
07-23-2021, 11:38 PM
Donald Trump from EVER becoming speaker. But the rules of the House of Representatives RUIN the idea.

https://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Speaker-of-the-House/

Some Speakers have aggressively pursued a policy agenda for the House while others have, in the words of Speaker Schuyler Colfax of Indiana, “come to this chair to administer [the] rules, but not as a partisan.” Regardless, the Speaker—who has always been (but is not required to be) a House Member

jimnyc
07-24-2021, 09:40 AM
They do as they please. And so so afraid of Trump for some reason.

Gunny
07-24-2021, 07:06 PM
Donald Trump from EVER becoming speaker. But the rules of the House of Representatives RUIN the idea.

https://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Speaker-of-the-House/

Some Speakers have aggressively pursued a policy agenda for the House while others have, in the words of Speaker Schuyler Colfax of Indiana, “come to this chair to administer [the] rules, but not as a partisan.” Regardless, the Speaker—who has always been (but is not required to be) a House Member

Democrats are just f-ng dumb. Why haven't they thought of introducing a Bill making it illegal for the Earth to change its climate?:rolleyes:

icansayit
07-24-2021, 08:48 PM
Democrats are just f-ng dumb. Why haven't they thought of introducing a Bill making it illegal for the Earth to change its climate?:rolleyes:

As soon as Nancy Pelosi decides to sue the Catholic CHURCH, and GOD for making her look bad by going against the Church and GOD with her love of ROE V. WADE, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, and AOC...the walking, talking example of a FAILED Abortion.

Gunny
07-24-2021, 09:11 PM
As soon as Nancy Pelosi decides to sue the Catholic CHURCH, and GOD for making her look bad by going against the Church and GOD with her love of ROE V. WADE, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, and AOC...the walking, talking example of a FAILED Abortion.Saw that one too, huh? The Archbishop of SF said she is not a devout Catholic if she supports abortion.

That is ONE time I wish I could have seen the look on Nancy's grill when she heard that :laugh:

icansayit
07-25-2021, 01:10 AM
Saw that one too, huh? The Archbishop of SF said she is not a devout Catholic if she supports abortion.

That is ONE time I wish I could have seen the look on Nancy's grill when she heard that :laugh:

Obviously. Pelosi is convinced Being Speaker is a Higher Power than All of the Catholic Churches, and the Vatican where she can INSTRUCT the POPE to look the other way while he EXCOMUNICATES Her.