PDA

View Full Version : Biden's Cuba "Solution" (besides Wifi)

Gunny
07-24-2021, 07:02 PM
I can't find the story again. I run across this stuff on my phone throughout the day, then can't find it. The basics are the basics.

His Lordship, Uncle Joe, has decided his idea of helping the Cuban people is he is going to "sanction" individual members of the Cuban government to punish them until they cave to the pressure.

Anyone know exactly what "sanctioning individuals within the Government" is going to do to people inside a closed government surrounded by people that aren't "sanctioned"? I'm not sure why he bothered attempting to articulate that idea to anyone for all the impact it's going to have.

Kathianne
07-24-2021, 09:36 PM
I can't find the story again. I run across this stuff on my phone throughout the day, then can't find it. The basics are the basics.

His Lordship, Uncle Joe, has decided his idea of helping the Cuban people is he is going to "sanction" individual members of the Cuban government to punish them until they cave to the pressure.

Anyone know exactly what "sanctioning individuals within the Government" is going to do to people inside a closed government surrounded by people that aren't "sanctioned"? I'm not sure why he bothered attempting to articulate that idea to anyone for all the impact it's going to have.
From Politico, I think it has the gist: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/22/biden-sanctions-cuba-500534

Gunny
07-24-2021, 09:49 PM
“Advancing human dignity and freedom is a top priority for my Administration,” Biden said. "

:smoke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2021, 09:55 AM
From Politico, I think it has the gist: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/22/biden-sanctions-cuba-500534
Read the link.
Does not matter what puppet Biden and crew say- put out for the blinded public's consumption.
That was just window dressing to calm some of the more important characters, and fool the ignorant masses.
Biden and crew are concentrating on rapidly bringing in and setting up more of the other far more massive invading groups from our Southern border - with "mekky ii co" -- as they will vote about 90+ percent Dem.
Everything this corrupt dem part does is for their own benefit--never ever altruistic in nature.
Evil does NOT DO ALTRUISTIC ACTS...
And only damn fools would say and as well truly believe that these vermin are not evil.
A true and bold declaration I will say to any human alive and then dutifully back it up in any way that they choose to react to it.- :saluting2:-Tyr

LongTermGuy
07-26-2021, 08:01 PM
Cubans are `Political` refugees ...Bidens "Illegals" are "give me give me".. Economic...Yes...the Biden admin is closing Florida to Cuban sea-faring refugees.

....But what if large numbers of these same Cuban anti-communist future Republican voters make their way into USA via open Texas border? Texas would be glad to help!

*Have the Biden `handlers` thought about this? Republican voters...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6rJqa2WQAMXaqj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Gunny
07-27-2021, 07:18 PM
Why wouldn't Biden close "the border" to Cuban refugees? Cubans tend to vote Republican. Can't have any of those damned wetbacks violating international law and entering the US illegally, can we?:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
07-27-2021, 07:44 PM
Why wouldn't Biden close "the border" to Cuban refugees? Cubans tend to vote Republican. Can't have any of those damned wetbacks violating international law and entering the US illegally, can we?:rolleyes:

Actually Two..can play the same game...If Dems could do it with "economic" Refugees....We American Patriots (Repubs) can do it with true "Political... American loving Refugees" which is actually legal >> (with political Refugees)

Gunny
07-28-2021, 11:05 AM
Actually Two..can play the same game...If Dems could do it with "economic" Refugees....We American Patriots (Repubs) can do it with true "Political... American loving Refugees" which is actually legal >> (with political Refugees)I generally got along with Cubans when I lived in Miami and Key West. They have an issue in general thinking they are better than everyone else, and the males have a machismo problem. Some wanted to be Americans and others were waiting for the day to be Cubans in a free Cuba.

They are politically astute. They turned on the Dems after Bay of Pigs. They turned on Republicans during the 70s. Bill Clinton and the Elian Gonzales deal turned them against the dems again. I'm not seeing the Dems (Biden) doing a whole lot to change that.