PDA

View Full Version : Premonition

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 12:16 AM
W-e-i-r-d movie. Not your typical Sandra Bullock movie.

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Is this one of those movies where things constantly go back and forth in time? That is a pet peeve of mine.

Did you like it, Cheyenne?

Sir Evil
09-24-2007, 02:19 PM
That movie bit the monkeys butt! Was weird though.

jackass
09-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Is this one of those movies where things constantly go back and forth in time? That is a pet peeve of mine.

Did you like it, Cheyenne?

Yes it is....it was ok. Worth the rental I thought.

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 06:00 PM

Did you like it, Cheyenne?No. By the end of the movie, I thought I was as crazy as she was. I was like 165 on the waiting list. Definitely not worth the wait, IMO. You might think differently. I could have thought of better ways to spend my leisure time. I'd have rather watched something I've already seen.

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 06:52 PM
No. By the end of the movie, I thought I was as crazy as she was. I was like 165 on the waiting list. Definitely not worth the wait, IMO. You might think differently. I could have thought of better ways to spend my leisure time. I'd have rather watched something I've already seen.

It doesn't sound like my kind of movie at all.

Btw, what waiting list were you on? NetFlix?

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 08:12 PM
It doesn't sound like my kind of movie at all.

Btw, what waiting list were you on? NetFlix?No, I'm a BIG fan of the free movies at the local library. They have quite the choice.

I love some old movies like Alfred Hitchcock's, 'Rear Window'.
Mysteries like 'Usual Suspects'. Loved Unfaithful, And I love good comedies (but not sophmoric humor) with an occasional Chick-flick thrown in.

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
No, I'm a BIG fan of the free movies at the local library. They have quite the choice.

I love some old movies like Alfred Hitchcock's, 'Rear Window'.
Mysteries like 'Usual Suspects'. Loved Unfaithful, And I love good comedies (but not sophmoric humor) with an occasional Chick-flick thrown in.

If your library has them, almost any old Sherlock Holmes movie is a lot of fun to watch. I think they deserve more attention than they get these days.

Cheyenne
09-25-2007, 01:30 AM
If your library has them, almost any old Sherlock Holmes movie is a lot of fun to watch. I think they deserve more attention than they get these days.
I've seen a few of them. I'll have to see if they have any.
Another I remember watching with my mother growing up was Charlie Chan. But I haven't seen that in y-e-a-r-s.