PDA

View Full Version : Biden Insults Unvaccinated Americans, Blames Them For COVID ‘Surge’

Gunny
07-28-2021, 12:11 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:50 AM PT – Wednesday, July 28, 2021Joe Biden recently took aim at unvaccinated Americans despite getting the green-light to impose mandates. He appeared to insult tens-of-millions of U.S. citizens and people in other countries for refusing to take COVID vaccines.

While talking to reporters Tuesday, Biden said he may mandate all federal employees take the vaccine and suggested it’s a smart way to proceed. His comments came after the Department of Justice found vaccine mandates in private and public organizations were not illegal.
In an opinion released Monday, the DOJ said federal law does not prohibit public and private sector employers from forcing workers to take COVID-19 vaccines. The department added, even the Emergency Use Authorization status of the vaccines does not pose a problem.
This came after some entities in California and New York, along with the Department of Veterans Affairs, imposed vaccine mandates despite legal concerns. However, Biden is undeterred as he went on to attack those who refuse the vaccine.
A recent poll from the AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found 80 percent of unvaccinated Americans said they will not take the jab no matter what.
https://www.oann.com/biden-insults-unvaccinated-americans-blames-them-for-covid-surge/

Regardless one's stance on vaccination, this is the alleged President of the United States lying to the American people. It's already been reported and documented somewhere on here that almost half of the new COVID cases are people who have already been vaccinated.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2021, 01:21 PM
https://www.oann.com/biden-insults-unvaccinated-americans-blames-them-for-covid-surge/

Regardless one's stance on vaccination, this is the alleged President of the United States lying to the American people. It's already been reported and documented somewhere on here that almost half of the new COVID cases are people who have already been vaccinated.

Biden is a puppet and damn sure is not my President.
He is just a corrupt man and in my mind has no authority.
I pledge my allegiance to this nation.. And certainly not to a corrupted POS like him...--Tyr

Gunny
07-28-2021, 03:26 PM
Biden is a puppet and damn sure is not my President.
He is just a corrupt man and in my mind has no authority.
I pledge my allegiance to this nation.. And certainly not to a corrupted POS like him...--Tyr

I think the Dems and who or whatever is behind him are propping him up long enough to sign "something " big they want, they'll let stand but ha e an excuse to distance themselves from.

He really hasn't done much but reverse Trump policies.

gabosaurus
07-29-2021, 04:10 PM
He really hasn't done much but reverse Trump policies. Didn't Trump devote his days to reversing Obama policies? Perhaps you can set aside your persistent rages of BDS to answer.

Gunny
07-29-2021, 04:43 PM
Didn't Trump devote his days to reversing Obama policies? Perhaps you can set aside your persistent rages of BDS to answer.The unconstitutional ones that stagnated the country for 8 years? Not as a campaign promise, he didn't.

Trump's promise was to make American great again and until the "accidental" leak of Chinese biological warfare, our economy was up and running on all 8. Biden has reversed our success just to be reversing Trump's policies regardless their soundness and/or success.

Besides, Trump has nothing to do with this topic, leftbot. We're talking about the failures of the current, so-called "President". You know, the one that used to drive an 18-wheeler:rolleyes: