PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Noem: Find Another Employer If You Don’t Like Vaccine Mandates

Gunny
08-03-2021, 10:29 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:21 PM PT – Monday, August 2, 2021South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) urged workers unhappy with their employer’s vaccine mandates to just quit. In a tweet over the weekend, Noem said employees had the power to say no.
The Republican went on to remind employees they could find another job that valued personal choice and responsibility. She added there were many other work opportunities due to the state’s robust economy and job market.

Noem’s comments come as a growing number of companies across the country are now requiring their employees to be vaccinated as a condition of continued employment.
https://www.oann.com/gov-noem-find-another-employer-if-you-dont-like-vaccine-mandates/

I sometimes don't get people, and maybe it's just me. I tend to shrug off the vaccine and mas mandates because they just really don't bother me.

BUT has anyone REALLY paid attention to the stupid uniforms and silly little hats people have to wear, especially in the fast food/restaurant industry? My ss if you'd catch me in a polyester bowling shirt, with matching poly trousers and a silly-ass paper hat. Or how about Target attire? Khaki trous and red golf shirt.

How about "mandatory" overtime? I HATED that. I was already collecting a retirement check. Work money was supplemental for me, and OT not necessary.

Priorities ...

Oh, and I'm in love with Noem. I'm ready to move to South Dakota :)

Juicer66
08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
I look forward to revenge .

Later , when we herd the Vaccinated into safe areas where they cannot spew their poison over the Good clean people .

The evidence for 'Vaccine' poison spreaders grows , which means that someone who has been Moderna double jabbed, for example , has up to 30 trillion spike proteins just ready for breathing over unsuspecting clean living persons .

Seems a shame , but they might need all jamming into Maryland as increasingly it seems that's where it all started .But that's a whole different story which the world is not yet ready to process .