PDA

View Full Version : I Have Some Common Sense Question about COVID I Wish Our Politicians/MSM Did

Gunny
08-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Best I can figure, no one knows jack shit about it and are just railing on and on, starting fights and fueling accusations and hatred for not really much of a reason except headlines and/or politics.

So the headlines read Biden through his stooge Psaki is all over Texas and Florida because they won't lock down and mandate masks. This would be the reason for the COVID spikes in those two states.

What about the Eastern seaboard/NE spikes? Those are being caused by laws in two Southern States? So as long as you do as that goon Biden dictates, your spike in COVID doesn't count?

If unvaccinated people are the reason for the spikes in COVID, how come only unvaccinated people aren't victim? What exactly is the complaint? After all, it's only "Republicans" (apparently all conservatives are Republicans) refusing to get vaccinated. Common sense dictates that only "Republicans" would get COVID then, right?

If the all-important vaccination is the savior du jour, then what are all these vaccinated lefties crying rivers about?

If you are vaccinated, and contract COVID, then are you not still a carrier? Or does the magical vaccine and the virus delineate between vaccinated and unvaccinated?

All of this pure bullshit from the left is causing more problem than the damned virus.

Juicer66
08-05-2021, 05:16 PM
It's all drivel and nonsense but the whole point of any Psy Op is to produce monumental chaos -- hysteria , panic and fear .

That way people can be best controlled and when conditioned they soon only act as Compliance Gullibles . The nearest possible to being a slave .

However , I would love to know how they test to find a Delta positive , let alone a false Positive .

The test cannot actually tell you what virus you might have or whether it is infectious or even whether it last year's Flu remnant .

But going along with their insane narrative , what happens when they find Delta?

Does a bell ring ?

Change to a different colour ?

Are the viruses a different shape or texture than previous ?

Who says ? How ?

Total BS . But swallowed by the Sheeple .

No two mutations are more than 0.3% different . You have to amplify the reading at least 25 times to get any sort of 'vision ' . And you are trying to spot a difference which might be 0.01%

How can people be so stupid to believe that junk but not believe that reptilians live underneath us and eat babies for breakfast ? rofl .

LongTermGuy
08-06-2021, 12:55 AM
​https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8EpJ3aWQAEql4F?format=jpg&name=medium

Juicer66
08-06-2021, 01:57 AM
THE DELTA SCAM

REMEMBER
There IS NO TEST that can tell that you have the Delta variant so if you are told you have it, ask what specific test was done to distinguish it from any other Corona virus and ask to see the evidence.

You will get no answer because it's all BS . Except to Compliance Gullibles .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-06-2021, 05:40 AM
Best I can figure, no one knows jack shit about it and are just railing on and on, starting fights and fueling accusations and hatred for not really much of a reason except headlines and/or politics.

So the headlines read Biden through his stooge Psaki is all over Texas and Florida because they won't lock down and mandate masks. This would be the reason for the COVID spikes in those two states.

What about the Eastern seaboard/NE spikes? Those are being caused by laws in two Southern States? So as long as you do as that goon Biden dictates, your spike in COVID doesn't count?

If unvaccinated people are the reason for the spikes in COVID, how come only unvaccinated people aren't victim? What exactly is the complaint? After all, it's only "Republicans" (apparently all conservatives are Republicans) refusing to get vaccinated. Common sense dictates that only "Republicans" would get COVID then, right?

If the all-important vaccination is the savior du jour, then what are all these vaccinated lefties crying rivers about?

If you are vaccinated, and contract COVID, then are you not still a carrier? Or does the magical vaccine and the virus delineate between vaccinated and unvaccinated?

All of this pure bullshit from the left is causing more problem than the damned virus.

If one is vaccinated and a carrier--are they any different that an unvaccinated carrier?
Or they worse than a unvaccinated person that is free from the supposedly most dread disease ever on earth-one that is worse than the bubonic plague/ ???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Black Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Black Death (disambiguation).
Black Death
The spread of the Black Death in Europe and the Near East (1346–1353)
Disease Bubonic plague
Location Eurasia, North Africa
Date 1346–1353
Deaths 75,000,000–200,000,000 (estimate)
The Black Death (also known as the Pestilence, the Great Mortality or the Plague) was a bubonic plague pandemic occurring in Afro-Eurasia from 1346 to 1353.[a] It is the most fatal pandemic recorded in human history, causing the death of 75–200 million people in Eurasia and North Africa, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351.[1][2] Bubonic plague is caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, but it may also cause septicaemic or pneumonic plagues.[3][4]

The Black Death was the beginning of the second plague pandemic.[5] The plague created religious, social and economic upheavals, with profound effects on the course of European history.

The origin of the Black Death is disputed. The pandemic originated either in Central Asia or East Asia but its first definitive appearance was in Crimea in 1347.[6] From Crimea, it was most likely carried by fleas living on the black rats that travelled on Genoese slave ships, spreading through the Mediterranean Basin and reaching Africa, Western Asia and the rest of Europe via Constantinople, Sicily and the Italian Peninsula. There is evidence that once it came ashore, the Black Death was in large part spread by fleas – which cause pneumonic plague – and the person-to-person contact via aerosols which pneumonic plague enables, thus explaining the very fast inland spread of the epidemic, which was faster than would be expected if the primary vector was rat fleas causing bubonic plague.[7]

The Black Death was the second great natural disaster to strike Europe The plague might have reduced the world population from c.  475 million to 350–375 million in the 14th century.[11] during the Late Middle Ages (the first one being the Great Famine of 1315–1317) and is estimated to have killed 30 percent to 60 percent of the European population.[8][9][10] There were further outbreaks throughout the Late Middle Ages and, with other contributing factors (the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages), the European population did not regain its level in 1300 until 1500.[b][12] Outbreaks of the plague recurred around the world until the early 19th century.

Seems to me that Covid is nowhere near the scourge that the black death was....
Yet government and media treated it as if it was/is.....
Ask yourself why
What did they get from doing that?
And just maybe you will become --unblinded...-Tyr

jimnyc
08-06-2021, 07:00 AM
I guess I'm a gullible fucker for my personal reasons. And I still respect the F out of those that chose not to for their reasons. Folks like Tyr and other reasonable folks who aren't jabbing me for my various reasons.

Others always know more though, and then names come out.

Oh well, be home 8n few hours from my vacay. Missed some ya folks, be back for fun later today!! :coffee:

jimnyc
08-06-2021, 07:01 AM
At 33, 000 ft, on crappy phone, so if any errors, su** it!! :cool::beer:

Gunny
08-06-2021, 08:05 AM
If one is vaccinated and a carrier--are they any different that an unvaccinated carrier?
Or they worse than a unvaccinated person that is free from the supposedly most dread disease ever on earth-one that is worse than the bubonic plague/ ???

Black Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Black Death (disambiguation).
Black Death
Disease Bubonic plague
Location Eurasia, North Africa
Date 1346–1353
Deaths 75,000,000–200,000,000 (estimate)
The Black Death (also known as the Pestilence, the Great Mortality or the Plague) was a bubonic plague pandemic occurring in Afro-Eurasia from 1346 to 1353.[a] It is the most fatal pandemic recorded in human history, causing the death of 75–200 million people in Eurasia and North Africa, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351.[1][2] Bubonic plague is caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, but it may also cause septicaemic or pneumonic plagues.[3][4]

The Black Death was the beginning of the second plague pandemic.[5] The plague created religious, social and economic upheavals, with profound effects on the course of European history.

The origin of the Black Death is disputed. The pandemic originated either in Central Asia or East Asia but its first definitive appearance was in Crimea in 1347.[6] From Crimea, it was most likely carried by fleas living on the black rats that travelled on Genoese slave ships, spreading through the Mediterranean Basin and reaching Africa, Western Asia and the rest of Europe via Constantinople, Sicily and the Italian Peninsula. There is evidence that once it came ashore, the Black Death was in large part spread by fleas – which cause pneumonic plague – and the person-to-person contact via aerosols which pneumonic plague enables, thus explaining the very fast inland spread of the epidemic, which was faster than would be expected if the primary vector was rat fleas causing bubonic plague.[7]

The Black Death was the second great natural disaster to strike Europe The plague might have reduced the world population from c.  475 million to 350–375 million in the 14th century.[11] during the Late Middle Ages (the first one being the Great Famine of 1315–1317) and is estimated to have killed 30 percent to 60 percent of the European population.[8][9][10] There were further outbreaks throughout the Late Middle Ages and, with other contributing factors (the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages), the European population did not regain its level in 1300 until 1500.[b][12] Outbreaks of the plague recurred around the world until the early 19th century.

Seems to me that Covid is nowhere near the scourge that the black death was....
Yet government and media treated it as if it was/is.....
Ask yourself why
What did they get from doing that?
And just maybe you will become --unblinded...-TyrI just had to respond to this first, and it's tongue in cheek: I am immunized against Plague I & II :)

Gunny
08-06-2021, 08:23 AM
My point here is not who is or is not getting the immunization and/or why. I think most of us have figured out who is and isn't and why. Shockingly, it is a slam against the Biden Administration and his/its campaign of misinformation. First move? Attack social media as the culprit to deflect attention from where it belongs.

The biggest part of the problem I see, and have, is a lack of apolitical, factual information. Exacerbating the government's incompetence and shadiness, everybody's suddenly a medical expert on viruses and has their opinions out on the internet and uneducated people believe the crap.

The questions I pose above are simple common sense and logic. None of them truthfully and factually answered by the government. The government is supposed to be taking care of the people, not using them as pawns in their political BS. The questions are rhetorical, as is the answer. If the government and the MSM ask those questions BEFORE they put out and/or omit information as it suits their narrative, then you don't really have all the drama surrounding the issue.

Biden's trying to get all over Abbott and DeSantis to deflect from not handling HIS responsibility. Keeping the Nation safe.

Speaking of the latter ... something else I would like to know and think we all have a Right to know ... where exactly is the government opening the van door and dumping these illegal aliens? Fancy there's a spike in COVID in TX when they Fed government is not only leaving the gate open for criminals to illegally enter the country, but giving them rides. I'd sure like to know how this open door policy and where they are dropping these people correlates with the Covid spikes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-06-2021, 08:41 AM
My point here is not who is or is not getting the immunization and/or why. I think most of us have figured out who is and isn't and why. Shockingly, it is a slam against the Biden Administration and his/its campaign of misinformation. First move? Attack social media as the culprit to deflect attention from where it belongs.

The biggest part of the problem I see, and have, is a lack of apolitical, factual information. Exacerbating the government's incompetence and shadiness, everybody's suddenly a medical expert on viruses and has their opinions out on the internet and uneducated people believe the crap.

The questions I pose above are simple common sense and logic. None of them truthfully and factually answered by the government. The government is supposed to be taking care of the people, not using them as pawns in their political BS. The questions are rhetorical, as is the answer. If the government and the MSM ask those questions BEFORE they put out and/or omit information as it suits their narrative, then you don't really have all the drama surrounding the issue.

Biden's trying to get all over Abbott and DeSantis to deflect from not handling HIS responsibility. Keeping the Nation safe.

Speaking of the latter ... something else I would like to know and think we all have a Right to know ... where exactly is the government opening the van door and dumping these illegal aliens? Fancy there's a spike in COVID in TX when they Fed government is not only leaving the gate open for criminals to illegally enter the country, but giving them rides. I'd sure like to know how this open door policy and where they are dropping these people correlates with the Covid spikes.

Exactly. How many in the new surge numbers are from the sudden new comers... And from those that the welcomed in newcomers have infected...DEfinitely seems to be a dem Biden goal to bring the numbers up and that is why they have the welcome in mat. Plus giving rides to seed in the newcomers to infect certain states, in fact where opposition governors are. I put nothing past these dem vermin

Gunny
08-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Exactly. How many in the new surge numbers are from the sudden new comers... And from those that the welcomed in newcomers have infected...DEfinitely seems to be a dem Biden goal to bring the numbers up and that is why they have the welcome in mat. Plus giving rides to seed in the newcomers to infect certain states, in fact where opposition governors are. I put nothing past these dem vermin

A separate topic, but the question here is: if the Dems aren't trying to cheat, as they claim, why are they trying so hard to fight voting laws and immigration laws? They don't care if they are what the people want. Only that they control everyone and everything.

They are wrecking this country. No matter what the outcome, we're never going to be what we were.

LongTermGuy
08-06-2021, 03:27 PM
....If Democrats really... “trusted the science” ..they’d close the southern border.

Gunny
08-06-2021, 03:30 PM
....If Democrats really... “trusted the science” ..they’d close the southern border.They don't trust the science any more than they do any aw they didn't make. They just misuse both to further their agenda.