PDA

View Full Version : ......."If your born with a dick your not a chick"

LongTermGuy
08-06-2021, 02:57 PM
"WA: Transgender Aberdeen City `Council`woman` confronts owner of Sucher & Sons Star Wars Shop after a sign was posted in the window stating":

“If you are born with a dick you are not a chick.”

“Trans” man harassed local shop owner in a failed attempt to get him cancelled."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzXW6dO_As

LongTermGuy
08-06-2021, 03:32 PM
**The more they censor..or try.. the stronger and more determined we become as a movement...

Mika-El
08-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Its unfortunate. The man is set in his ways and the transgender person believes she needs to confront his sign in the window. Neither of them can hear the other.

This man runs a store that services presumably children and teenagers. So my question is why put a sexual message up on his store window knowing young children would read it? Does he think he should be discussing sexual issues or gender issues with young people because that is what the sign indicates and he did it in a very crude way. I am not sure as a parent I want that man talking to my children about chicks with dicks or any sexual topic.

If he felt the way he does why not confront her at city hall? Why not confront her in an envronment where he will not involve children and young adults?

Sorry but I picked that up right away because I spent my life in the area of dealing with adults who do not respect the sexual boundaries of children. It immediately caught my attention.

There's more to this story. There is something else going on. Its not just about the issue of transgenderism.

As for the politician she needs some training on how to pick her battles and how and when to use specific words.

She was not her own best advocate in this matter. She was too personally attached to it and it prevented her from staying focused.

His right to think what he wants and her too is not the issue.

What he believes is not the issue.

Its the fact he is in close proximity with children when he uses that sign that gives me concern.

I know some will disagree just my respectful opinion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Its unfortunate. The man is set in his ways and the transgender person believes she needs to confront his sign in the window. Neither of them can hear the other.

This man runs a store that services presumably children and teenagers. So my question is why put a sexual message up on his store window knowing young children would read it? Does he think he should be discussing sexual issues or gender issues with young people because that is what the sign indicates and he did it in a very crude way. I am not sure as a parent I want that man talking to my children about chicks with dicks or any sexual topic.

If he felt the way he does why not confront her at city hall? Why not confront her in an envronment where he will not involve children and young adults?

Sorry but I picked that up right away because I spent my life in the area of dealing with adults who do not respect the sexual boundaries of children. It immediately caught my attention.

There's more to this story. There is something else going on. Its not just about the issue of transgenderism.

As for the politician she needs some training on how to pick her battles and how and when to use specific words.

She was not her own best advocate in this matter. She was too personally attached to it and it prevented her from staying focused.

Its the fact he is in close proximity with children when he uses that sign that gives me concern.

I know some will disagree just my respectful opinion.

I disagree, with playing along with others' insanity..
Here is the reality of what is transpiring.
The ff'ed up man that thinks --it-- is a female wants AND demands that others agree and go alooooooooooooooooong with the insane fantasy.
Or else be criticized and even have punishment delivered upon them.rthat is the movement being made against those that disagree and refuse to be forced to agree.
There are only male and female. Those messed up in their heads do not get to force in any way that we that deal in reality to play the game with them, imho.-Tyr

Juicer66
08-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Its unfortunate. The man is set in his ways-----------

He was not 'set in his ways ' in the sense that they had not been considered and/ or rationally assessed .

I consider that two plus two make four , but refusing to budge from that does not make me 'set in my ways ' .

Your opening observation therefore seems unfortunate . An unnecessary judgement .Let alone invalid .

Despite your attempts to then seem fair and impartial everything seems to ring hollow when it is concerned about a 2% view trying to monopolise

and control the narrative of a huge number of the other 98% .

I agree the shopkeeper should not have placed that type of sign where he did .

But the Councillor's behaviour was crude and ill judged , imo .

Gunny
08-06-2021, 06:14 PM

I know some will disagree just my respectful opinion.Agree the sign is crude. I would also in a perfect World agree with your assessment of the situation. It is not suitable for children. It's actually crude enough that was I with trying to impress a date I doubt I would steer her past the store window.

On the other hand, these sexually deviant people have made this an issue by putting it in everyone's faces. They certainly are not concerned who hears them, and in fact, it is in many cases promoted as normal behavior. People remaining silent on the issue while these people openly, in public, push their agenda has allowed it become a one-sided issue on the side of biologically aberrant behavior.

Back to my "perfect Word" ... whatever happened to having a sense of propriety, modesty and keeping one's private bedroom crap where it belongs? I was raised with manners and a sense of common decency.

In this case, I would say children shouldn't be subjected to EITHER opinion.

icansayit
08-06-2021, 06:34 PM
If there is such an Uproar over a sign in a private citizen's place of business about children (in this case).

Why is there not an equal Uproar over Union Teachers following instructions in U.S. Government schools that have an agenda of TEACHING NON-TRANS children to be more acceptable about TRANS children (the parents are pushing the teachers to teach?????)

There are DOUBLE STANDARDS everywhere, and Unlike the LIBERAL "Do as I say, Not as I do" agenda. It's about time for ALL OF US to REJECT all attempts to SHOVE THIS TOTAL BS DOWN OUR THROATS.

I still insist, the best remedy for our entire Society today is. "MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!"

Gunny
08-06-2021, 09:05 PM
If there is such an Uproar over a sign in a private citizen's place of business about children (in this case).

Why is there not an equal Uproar over Union Teachers following instructions in U.S. Government schools that have an agenda of TEACHING NON-TRANS children to be more acceptable about TRANS children (the parents are pushing the teachers to teach?????)

There are DOUBLE STANDARDS everywhere, and Unlike the LIBERAL "Do as I say, Not as I do" agenda. It's about time for ALL OF US to REJECT all attempts to SHOVE THIS TOTAL BS DOWN OUR THROATS.

I still insist, the best remedy for our entire Society today is. "MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!"Heard that. 90+% of all this moaning and crying and bitching non-stop is people minding someone else's business.