PDA

View Full Version : Sex dispute

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I've been talking to a rather nice, smart man here on the subject of sex or lack of.

He seems to feel that a woman does not have sex with her partner & then gets upset when he looks at other women. I say they are two completely different things.

Care to give your opinion?

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I've been talking to a rather nice, smart man here on the subject of sex or lack of.

He seems to feel that a woman does not have sex with her partner & then gets upset when he looks at other women. I say they are two completely different things.

Care to give your opinion?

Are you saying that he says women don't mind if the guy she is sleeping with looks at other women?

Hagbard Celine
09-24-2007, 03:44 PM
I think a woman who expects her man to never look at other women is both confused about what exactly a man is, and is also deluded. That being said, guys can look without ogling and making their girls uncomfortable--it is possible.

Joan
09-24-2007, 03:45 PM
What is sex??

Nukeman
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
I think a woman who expects her man to never look at other women is both confused about what exactly a man is, and is also deluded. That being said, guys can look without ogling and making their girls uncomfortable--it is possible.
Gotta agree with ya here, just dont order anything off that menu..:laugh2::laugh2:

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Are you saying that he says women don't mind if the guy she is sleeping with looks at other women?

I understood him to mean that by women not sleeping with their man that is what causes him to look at other women.

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
I agree that for men to look at women is as natural as breathing. But when he is with his lady, he has NO business watching that cute little hiney walk away.

Dilloduck
09-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I understood him to mean that by women not sleeping with their man that is what causes him to look at other women.

hormones?---sure they attract men to women

Dilloduck
09-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I agree that for men to look at women is as natural as breathing. But when he is with his lady, he has NO business watching that cute little hiney walk away.

Wouldn't that be up to the standards set by the individual woman? I know some women who basically say--"oh poo--who cares".

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 05:08 PM

Oh! That's a whole different kettle of fish. I can't say that I agreee with that. Men will look regardless.

Dilloduck
09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh! That's a whole different kettle of fish. I can't say that I agreee with that. Men will look regardless.

as do women. :coffee:

Said1
09-24-2007, 05:10 PM
I used to get mad about that, but it was almost like the person I was with WANTED me to know he was looking at another women by going out of his way to look at them. He stopped and I stopped getting mad about a casual glance at an attractive women. We all look at people as they pass, regardless of gender, nothing wrong with that. I guess it depends on how the looking is being done.

Cheyenne
09-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Wouldn't that be up to the standards set by the individual woman? I know some women who basically say--"oh poo--who cares".That may be.
But I think a woman who cares about the man she's with and who has self-respect does mind when a man pants after another woman.

And there's a lot of women that feel if he's looking at something else, he'll leave-her-the-heck- alone.

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 05:13 PM
as do women. :coffee:

We're all being watched, Dillo.

http://damoncarrdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/eyesw.jpg

Dilloduck
09-24-2007, 05:14 PM
We're all being watched, Dillo.

http://damoncarrdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/eyesw.jpg

Holy smokes---does being a mod make you look like that ??>??:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Holy smokes---does being a mod make you look like that ??>??:laugh2:

No, but it makes us really popular and loved by all. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
09-24-2007, 05:19 PM
No, but it makes us really popular and loved by all. :laugh2:

Y'all need to be nicer then and share your magic powers :laugh2::poke:

09-24-2007, 05:21 PM
What is sex??

Not sure exactly, but ill let you know when I find out.