PDA

View Full Version : COVID Stories ...(series of short videos)..watch if you dare.

LongTermGuy
08-08-2021, 07:48 PM
`Are you thinking of getting a COVID shot?

Is your teenager being forced to take a shot in order to return to college?

Do you have friends on the fence about vaccines?

Are you concerned about their possible side effects?`

f you go online and do simple research on the term “COVID Vaccine Side Effects” you are presented with a gaggle of links that are strangely similar. “Side effects are minor and common.” “Side effects are a sign that your vaccine is working properly.”

When you visit YouTube and do the same search, again, the videos have a consistent theme. “The risk from the vaccines are less than the risks from COVID” and “vaccine side effects are actually a good thing.

” If you post a comment or video on Facebook about vaccine side effects your post is deleted and your account may be closed."

**But when you go to an uncensored website like Bitchute.com or Rumble.com and do the same search, you see hundreds of videos from real people who have had horrific side effects from their injections.`

Read...then scroll down to videos...

https://1000covidstories.com/

LongTermGuy
08-08-2021, 08:38 PM
~ "15-year-old dies of a heart attack 2 days after the Pfizer injection, 1-year-old toddler dies 2 days after

Moderna with previous severe seizures, 2-year-old girl dies 5 days after the Pfizer injection" ~

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8LTxLtWUAIwyCA?format=jpg&name=small

LongTermGuy
08-08-2021, 09:04 PM
"The day before yesterday at 14.00 he received his first Pfizer injection to go to Greece with a friend, at 23.00 he died (allergic shock)"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8NEo45WUAIRBso?format=jpg&name=medium

"Very sad. But he was 22 years old. Old enough to inform himself about the risks.

He had parents, siblings, friends who could have informed him.

Why didn't they? Is that not the saddest thing of all? And all for a holiday in Greece?..."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2021, 09:14 PM
`Are you thinking of getting a COVID shot?

Is your teenager being forced to take a shot in order to return to college?

Do you have friends on the fence about vaccines?

Are you concerned about their possible side effects?`

f you go online and do simple research on the term “COVID Vaccine Side Effects” you are presented with a gaggle of links that are strangely similar. “Side effects are minor and common.” “Side effects are a sign that your vaccine is working properly.”

When you visit YouTube and do the same search, again, the videos have a consistent theme. “The risk from the vaccines are less than the risks from COVID” and “vaccine side effects are actually a good thing.

” If you post a comment or video on Facebook about vaccine side effects your post is deleted and your account may be closed."

**But when you go to an uncensored website like Bitchute.com or Rumble.com and do the same search, you see hundreds of videos from real people who have had horrific side effects from their injections.`

Read...then scroll down to videos...

https://1000covidstories.com/

Here is the problem-- most of those that did not have any serious adverse reactions are hellbent on swearing how safe the shot is.. As they ignore that it was--only--- safe for them---at the moment--they have no way of knowing what it may do to them months or even years down the line.
From my readings- it seems many of them are hellbent on vilifying any that refused to be a *experimental subject*..
And vilifying any that would rather take the chance by not getting the shot.....
Myself, I made my decision and I do not vilify those that take the shot.
But they had damn sure not attempt when face to face to vilify me!!!
If they do try that bullshit, face to face--then they damn sure will not like the results of that grave error.
I am not a person that one should ever try to mess with--that is a very dangerous thing to try to do... A fact....
I leave them be- and they had damn sure better leave me and mine be.
I don't play....---Tyr

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 04:41 AM
Here is the problem-- most of those that did not have any serious adverse reactions are hellbent on swearing how safe the shot is.. As they ignore that it was--only--- safe for them---at the moment--they have no way of knowing what it made do months or years down the line.-----------

Some have tried to argue that the distribution data for the spike protein moving round the body and brain is over dramatised .

But we saw how they blatantly they lied about Ivermectin , HCQ etc as preventative treatments --- even to the extent that the WHO joined in the Lies

Fest and Lancet published a totally hoax study which they later had to withdraw unreservedly .

And of course the CDC and Fauci just change messages and lie continuously .

Additionally , there is little MSM acknowledgement of Graphene Oxide being present as nano particles in the vaccines , masks and test swabs . A poison

and horribly dangerous to humans .

So many top international experts are warning of millions of deaths from next month onwards , say , as a result of autoimmune diseases and neurological

disorders .All banned by Deep State platforms like Google , Fakebook , Twitter , Yahoo etc

Only a lunatic would allow these jabs until 100% long term safety has been demonstrated . At absolute minimum .