PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines Make "Limited Difference In Infectiousness" Of Delta Variant

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 05:04 AM
There's a surprise , rofl . All mutations only differ by 0.3% maximum .

But already they are lining up their next Horror Narrative, starring the Lambda mutant .

They will try anything to get a winter lockdown ------ chapter one in any Fear and Control Mind Psy Op .

Authored by Lily Zhou via The Epoch Times, (https://www.theepochtimes.com/data-suggests-vaccines-make-limited-difference-in-infectiousness-of-delta-variant-phe_3928179.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge)
Vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus (https://www.theepochtimes.com/giving-the-right-name-to-the-virus-causing-a-worldwide-pandemic-2_3277200.html), which causes COVID-19, may be as infectious as their unvaccinated counterparts, early analysis from Public Health England (PHE) suggests.
This coincides with a recent study from the United States, where similar results were observed in Wisconsin.

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/featureimage-700x420_0.jpg?itok=7MicwSoF

“Some initial findings … indicate that levels of virus in those who become infected with Delta having already been vaccinated may be similar to levels found in unvaccinated people,” PHE said in a statement.

fj1200
08-09-2021, 08:05 AM
^That's your usual half story.

Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to be infectious for a shorter period: Previous variants typically produced less virus in the body of infected fully vaccinated people (breakthrough infections) than in unvaccinated people. In contrast, the Delta variant seems to produce the same high amount of virus in both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people. However, like other variants, the amount of virus produced by Delta breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated people also goes down faster than infections in unvaccinated people. This means fully vaccinated people are likely infectious for less time than unvaccinated people.

VaccinesVaccines in the US are highly effective, including against the Delta variant

The COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States are highly effective at preventing severe disease and death, including against the Delta variant. But they are not 100% effective and some fully vaccinated people will become infected (called a breakthrough infection) and experience illness. For such people, the vaccine still provides them strong protection against serious illness and death.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Myself, I feel sorry for anybody that believes links from either the CDC OR the WHO...
Both of which are proven liars and known to be allies in promoting ever increasing fears.
And fear that is being used to brainwash the masses into giving up ever more and more freedoms and rights.
Pure , corrupt politics at play- which some are blinded to or else in on it for their own ignorant bullshit and deceptive reasons, imho.
Falling for the government line is about as gullible or else as stupid as one can get , imho..
Yet this is America and citizens have a right to be wrong- else the worthless dem party would not exist!!! Tyr

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 11:41 AM

l (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html)

Horses for courses .

You have been lied to every time by a criminally corrupt organisation , but like some trusting innocent you still believe them . They dare not now contradict their Hoax

narrative if they value their necks and their unspent billions .

You go your way and I mine .

We will count the body bags as the year progresses until you finally see what has been obvious to me and many others for over 18 months. Starting with Fauci's criminal

shifting of samples to Wuhan with tax payers money and the remarkable coincidence of the Military Games being held in Wuhan alongside Event 201 which never mentioned

Covid 19 specifically but is word for word the narrative that played out from December 2019 . And has done since 100% .

I like to believe I am a Critical Thinker and not a Compliance Gullible . In our favour we have called every move and step exactly for 18 months whereas the CGs are still

looking for their first correct forecast . Reminds me of WMDs and 9/11, just to pick just a couple of huge whoppers from so many False Flags .

jimnyc
08-09-2021, 11:54 AM

Remember the 'ol "we must pass it before we can read it" crap?

I just saw the "I posted it before reading it" crap too! LOL No wonder so much tripe going in different directions. Grab an article and run with some fancy sounding words, even if clueless.

Absolutely one of those times where someone picks a stance and then searches for fitting articles. And then toss out big words they can't understand, which is apparent in every post.

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Not an admirer of the Gay ex President but Noltes attribution to him is a 'pearler '

Barry’s 60th Birthday Bash Was an Appropriate F*ck You to Biden .Obama’s Massive Maskless Party Shows He Thinks Delta Variant, and Joe, Are a Joke (https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/09/nolte-barrys-60th-birthday-bash-was-an-appropriate-fck-you-to-joe-biden/)

Barry Obama’s maskless, 60th birthday bash (https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/07/hollywood-celebrities-descend-on-marthas-vineyard-for-barack-obama-birthday-bash/) was the biggest fuck you to Joe Biden in the history of fuck yous.
Here’s His Fraudulency Joe Biden running around trying to scare everyone back into masks and lockdowns, and here’s Barry saying, You know what? Fuck you, Joe. I’m 60. I’m not one of those peasants you want to stick in a mask. I’m Barry, bitch! So I’m having my elite, maskless birthday party, and you’re just going to have to deal with it. END OF QUOTE

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Remember the 'ol "we must pass it before we can read it" crap?

I just saw the "I posted it before reading it" crap too! LOL No wonder so much tripe going in different directions. Grab an article and run with some fancy sounding words, even if clueless.

Absolutely one of those times where someone picks a stance and then searches for fitting articles. And then toss out big words they can't understand, which is apparent in every post.

You are such an angry chap . Sounds as though the Spike Protein has grabbed you hard .

Which is exactly where the biggest concentration of them have been found --- ovaries and testes .

jimnyc
08-09-2021, 01:42 PM
You are such an angry chap . Sounds as though the Spike Protein has grabbed you hard .

Which is exactly where the biggest concentration of them have been found --- ovaries and testes .

Not angry at all, just a head shaking and scratching guy over some stupidity out there.

I tend to like and run with facts, peer reviewed or something backed up with appropriate sources & not a fan of finding what fits my agenda and writing bullshit that doesn't apply or sounds smart.

So is the spike protein supposed to be what will kill us all in the end? Are you another running around claiming this is toxic somehow? :laugh::laugh:

fj1200
08-09-2021, 05:48 PM
Myself, I feel sorry for anybody that believes links from either the CDC OR the WHO...
Both of which are proven liars and known to be allies in promoting ever increasing fears.

You have been lied to every time by a criminally corrupt organisation ...

The CDC is pretty good on the science and tracking of data relating to COVID and the vaccine. Their science has been better than anything either of you have put up. Do they get everything right about masks? No, a lot of back and forth about what's best but "proven liars," "criminally corrupt," is just ridiculous in the vast majority of people who work there.

Don't wanna get the vaccine? Don't get the vaccine but the constant "I'm so much more smarter..." gets old when nothing new comes out of it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2021, 08:14 PM
What can one say to any doofus that plays by this idiocy???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys#/media/File:The_Three_Wise_Monkeys,_Nikk%C5%8D_T%C5%8Dsh% C5%8D-g%C5%AB;_April_2018.jpg

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil....
Truly astounding how some so conveniently play that game while they defend evil and lying...
Of course one could surmise much about such morons......
If one would admit what such ignorant , deceptive, and arrogant assholes such people always are...imho
I mean few things are worse, than one so blinded as to be a damn fool by their own volition and thought to be intellectual superiority.
But this world produces more such odious idiots each year it seems to me..-Tyr

fj1200
08-09-2021, 09:19 PM
:rolleyes: