PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine hesitancy falling - but highest in London

Gunny
08-09-2021, 08:39 AM
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-58142926

I do believe our current resident Brit boasted of being from London. Looks like the shoe fits :)

jimnyc
08-09-2021, 11:50 AM
Idiots can't make up their minds. First it was just how horrid the USA was. Around the time when Boris got sick, it was all about covid - and their government knew what was best for them, and the government telling everyone what to do was what was needed. :rolleyes: And anyone daring to go against the CDC, WHO or what the democrats were whining - were then listed as terrorist states and folks. How dare anyone even think about opening a store, stop wearing masks or have a US state roll back the lame mandates and let citizens have freedom. Back then those people needed to go to jail or worse. And now their is hesitancy? I would have thought by now that the government would have told them all what to do and they had their marching orders?

And what's this about the rules changing? I see some places opening? Businesses and nightclubs opening? Terrorists!! :laugh:

Juicer66
08-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Love it when I hear people taking notice of our MI5 front office at the BBC . It is as absurd as people quoting CNN .

Perhaps you could tell the boys and girls where the numbers came from and how they were determined .

Not in a million years ---- because they are BS like any New Case guesses .

You will telling us next that asymptomatics are spreaders , rofl .

Chapter one in any Mind Control Psy Op is to confuse and panic the Sheeple .

Neil Ferguson has just publicly admitted that his forecasts which were used by the US and Team GB were drivel . But Sheeple don't know who NF is , what he said and the

lunatic basis on which he picked his absurd figures.

They just shiver and quake because he and Tony Weasel said

"Panic and Fear . They are really here ".

And they have never stopped their hysterical panic and fear .They have collectively done a Sleepy -- permanent brain freeze.

jimnyc
08-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Sure, I take note of the front office always ending up following us in the end. Too bad they couldn't do so with freedoms, or providing more than a small handful of brave men and women capable of going to war to protect ones country or to assist others. Don't worry though, we got ya covered.