PDA

View Full Version : Here we go: Brothers charged with the savage murder of Officer Ella French ....

LongTermGuy
08-09-2021, 08:34 PM
More coming soon...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8ZHXzvXMAk_zp8?format=jpg&name=large

Gunny
08-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Got arrested, huh? More chance than those cops got.

No death penalty in IL.

Juicer66
08-10-2021, 06:56 AM
Let's hope that these two fine looking young men are treated with care and compassion .

They clearly have been handicapped from birth by not being white and bad luck has dogged them throughout life .

Probation seems best . Then a friendly rehabilitation course followed by a holiday to help them get over any stress this has brought on .

jimnyc
08-10-2021, 09:45 AM
Give them a quick and speedy trial. We all know the scumbags are guilty. Then let them wait on death row for the end.

LongTermGuy
08-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Let's hope that these two fine looking young men are treated with care and compassion .

They clearly have been handicapped from birth by not being white and bad luck has dogged them throughout life .

Probation seems best . Then a friendly rehabilitation course followed by a holiday to help them get over any stress this has brought on .

Read you loud a clear Juice...But..Fuck Dat..just Fry `em...They earned it..!

Juicer66
08-11-2021, 02:34 AM
Read you loud a clear Juice...But..Fuck Dat..just Fry `em...They earned it..!

Actually I have a naughty little sadistic streak which I am not really ashamed of . Much worse than when dealing with some posters .

Am an advocate of extreme sadism and slow torture in certain rare circumstances .

You could fry these fine young men literally live over several hours and on TV . But only so far , and so that there would be full left over scope for indefinite live repeats .

Ideal for CNN as you surely cannot sink lower than them .

Gunny
08-11-2021, 08:10 AM
Give them a quick and speedy trial. We all know the scumbags are guilty. Then let them wait on death row for the end.I need to quit trying to use my phone to type. My first response needed a code key :laugh:

There is no death penalty in IL. Illinois is a beautiful state. Except for that blight on humanity, Chicago. Chicago politics has pretty much left IL in ruins.

LongTermGuy
08-11-2021, 10:47 AM
I need to quit trying to use my phone to type. My first response needed a code key :laugh:

There is no death penalty in IL. Illinois is a beautiful state. Except for that blight on humanity, Chicago. Chicago politics has pretty much left IL in ruins.

"...As a good Liberal (Democrat) living in Chicago...I say we build a statue for the brothers..."

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cBVt8SmFHPg/TMLBGojzK9I/AAAAAAAAA3k/6t2mgTVkcLo/s1600/evil+priest.jpg

Gunny
08-11-2021, 10:52 AM
"...As a good Liberal (Democrat) living in Chicago...I say we build a statue for the brothers..."

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cBVt8SmFHPg/TMLBGojzK9I/AAAAAAAAA3k/6t2mgTVkcLo/s1600/evil+priest.jpg
Because they have contributed so much. To the violent crime rate.

I know, let's defund the police. That'll make everything better:rolleyes: