PDA

View Full Version : ....Larry Elder, “I do believe that Joe Biden won the election fairly and squarely.”

LongTermGuy
08-10-2021, 01:29 PM
......His poll numbers are about to plummet! He can't hold up under pressure....

Video In Link:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1424787297354993670

https://thejeffreylord.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/larry-elder.jpeg

icansayit
08-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Gotta love how they Instantly CUT OFF the rest of his statement in order to make him look bad.

TWITTER and FACEBOOK have become the social netword WALLS of graffiti in Gas Station..SCROUNGY Bathrooms with no paper, towels, slippery floors, and smells like the inside of NANCY PELOSI'S house.

LongTermGuy
08-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Gotta love how they Instantly CUT OFF the rest of his statement in order to make him look bad.

TWITTER and FACEBOOK have become the social netword WALLS of graffiti in Gas Station..SCROUNGY Bathrooms with no paper, towels, slippery floors, and smells like the inside of NANCY PELOSI'S house.

True my friend.....But I heard and saw the video...he said all I needed to hear...before it was cut...

jimnyc
08-10-2021, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure anyone can say that without a legitimate count in some areas and a looking into of some of the machines, IMO.

Democrats are pushing hard that things are status quo and we didn't do that kind of checking in prior elections. Well, things aren't status quo. You would have to swallow an awful lot and make believe a lot of things didn't happen or weren't seen. No answers needed, all those folks that never came to his rallies all appeared bright and early - the next morning.

fj1200
08-10-2021, 04:52 PM
It's pretty sad that this is a defining make-or-break issue... for some anyway. Not sure about the whole.

icansayit
08-10-2021, 05:45 PM
True my friend.....But I heard and saw the video...he said all I needed to hear...before it was cut...

But, like everything else. I'd like to HEAR the ENTIRE statement for myself. I like Elder. He makes a lot of sense when I've heard him recently. So...Like the words "INNOCENT until proven Guilty. Instead of GUILTY until proven Innocent..." I'll hold any further remarks until I hear it all.
The way Electronics has become so easily twisted these days. I'm not even sure YOU will actually read everything I say here...IN FULL. If you know what I mean?:laugh:

LongTermGuy
08-10-2021, 06:03 PM
It's pretty sad that this is a defining make-or-break issue... for some anyway. Not sure about the whole.

Trust me I see and hear it Daily..Its a defining make or break issue...We all seen the videos and read the info (Patriots anway)..TRUMP won ...And for someone to say it was a fair election...its eather appeasing...or a real dumb mistake...too late for "larry"..dont think so... watch what happens with `his` numbers...

now it appears he is backing up too late..and still weak!
His twitter feed:

Larry Elder
@larryelder
·
8h
1) Do I believe there were shenanigans in the 2020 presidential election? Yes. But it’s time to focus on retaking the White House in 2024.

2) When I become Governor there will be no face mask or vaccine mandates—any in place will be immediately revoked.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8diFEIVEAAp7L6?format=jpg&name=small

@Fearless45_MAGA
·
8h
So... Larry Elder thinks Joe Biden won a 'FAIR ELECTION' in 2020.

Larry was our last best hope to replace Gavin Newsome as governor of California.

Now, Larry can stick his head between his legs and kiss his A$$ goodbye.

ZERO Trump voters will vote for him. Larry is TOAT!!

6 months ago Larry made this video....Now many wonder today what has changed with larry..??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhPF5Yl9mAg&t=1s

"Larry Elder has effectively ended his Gubernatorial campaign by simply proclaiming Biden won the election fair and square. "

Juicer66
08-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Larry made what I am confident he thought was a sophisticated and smart opening comment . BUT ONLY so that he could not then be accused of taking exactly the

position that Hitlery did for four years after Mr Trump was elected . He rightly wanted to show her as an extremely bad loser and someone who then knowingly lied

further and continuously to support the initial attempted deception .

He could hardly do that whilst also claiming at the same time that Trump was robbed last November or Sleepy did not really win or anything resembling such a position .

He was perhaps a little too clever in this instance. He forgot how ignorant people are when it comes to not listening to full quotes and how crooked others are where they

edit dishonestly and deliberately misinform .

fj1200
08-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Trust me I see and hear it Daily..Its a defining make or break issue...We all seen the videos and read the info (Patriots anway)..TRUMP won ...And for someone to say it was a fair election...its eather appeasing...or a real dumb mistake...too late for "larry"..dont think so... watch what happens with `his` numbers...

now it appears he is backing up too late..and still weak!

Unfortunately trump lost and unfortunately if that's why people won't vote for Elder... ridiculous.

fj1200
08-10-2021, 08:13 PM
When asked to pick their first choice among the candidates hoping to take the helm as California’s next governor, 18% of likely voters preferred Elder.
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-07-27/larry-elder-leads-gop-in-newsom-recall-push-poll-shows

This was from a couple of weeks ago but I'm honestly surprised he would have been leading at any point in time.

Gunny
08-11-2021, 07:41 AM
California politics. On many occasions I have pointed out a Republican/conservative in CA is not the same as a Republican/conservative anywhere else. He has to pander to the moderate left (the CA version of "moderate left") or he doesn't stand a chance. It takes a coalition to overcome the left in CA. This is one of those instances where the right will just shoot itself in the head if they get themselves wrapped around the axle over trivial crap.

The election is over and the leftist machine declared Biden the winner. There is no factual evidence to support otherwise. He can't just charge in acting like Greg Abbott or DeSantis in the land of fruits and nuts or it's a sure loss.

It annoys me greatly that some people get so caught up in their own stuff they lose sight of what they are there for: to win. The entire right resembles my last remark.

LongTermGuy
08-11-2021, 09:38 AM
The election is over and the leftist machine declared Biden the winner. There is no factual evidence to support otherwise.

It annoys me greatly that some people get so caught up in their own stuff they lose sight of what they are there for: to win. The entire right resembles my last remark.

Evidence everywhere in video and Print...most all seen it....Problem is many Repubs are cowards to push things to make things happen and refuse to stick together like the Communist do...Maybe they (Repubs) wanna show how "woke" they are...Pussies!

IMO..the past stolen election will never be accepted by most Americans (Patriots).

Patriots AMERICANS..are Watching...looking for any slip or show of weakness (wokeness) made by any Repub running for office...Once the mistake is made they are done...

We live in very serious times..No more games...no more weakness if America is to survive.....If not...then when shtf...lets do it right..many choices to be made..especially by the police & military...on who they will support...when the time comes...

Gunny
08-11-2021, 10:05 AM
Evidence everywhere in video and Print...most all seen it....Problem is many Repubs are cowards to push things to make things happen and refuse to stick together like the Communist do...Maybe they (Repubs) wanna show how "woke" they are...Pussies!

IMO..the past stolen election will never be accepted by most Americans (Patriots).

Patriots AMERICANS..are Watching...looking for any slip or show of weakness (wokeness) made by any Repub running for office...Once the mistake is made they are done...

We live in very serious times..No more games...no more weakness if America is to survive.....If not...then when shtf...lets do it right..many choices to be made..especially by the police & military...on who they will support...when the time comes...

Interesting swerve to the topic. I'll agree most Republican politicians are cowards. They have allowed the left to shame them into self-censorship. We bitch about being censored all the time. Just as telling, is what conservatives don't and/or won't say out of fear. Seems to me people bitching about censorship/cancelation by the left should try a little internal inventory on all the things they won't say or stand up for before the left ever gets to it.

The "choices" you speak of come with a harsh reality. To go rogue, you have to cut ties with everything, including everything that supports most of us. If the time comes and the choice has to be made, most of us rely on the government/infrastructure for just about everything. Even so called "tough guys". Most made decisions long ago, under different circumstances, that tie us to our society, government and infrastructure.

You can't half-ass walk away from our government. It's all or nothing. If you're nobody, you just disappear. If you're somebody, an example is made of crucifying you complete with media circus. And make no mistake -- look at the dummies that charged the Capitol -- you will be reviled, criminalized, presented as something you are not to suit the narrative, and publicly screwed in the ass.

You have to have a means of supporting yourself 100%.

The government's greatest weapon is making us believe we are alone. What the right needs more than anything is someone to lead it. Something/someone to believe in. The left has kept the right so divided, with the right's willing compliance, that hope doesn't exist. By design.

Juicer66
08-11-2021, 10:32 AM
---------------------------

...Problem is many Repubs are cowards to push things to make things happen and refuse to stick together like the Communist do...

Based on continuous info with regular updates, many Republicans are also totally compromised and they have no effective choice other than to do exactly as they are

ordered .The 'Deep State' runs all shades and colours of opinion in every matter and always backs both sides in every conflict . Say, No , and you are ruined --- living ,

prospects , business and family .It's how Covid hangs together as just one example .

The whole country ( and not just the US ) runs the way it does because of the preferences of 'managers' for little boys and little girls plus drugs .

Kiddy Fiddling and much worse is the number one sport and the basis for blackmail everywhere .

fj1200
08-11-2021, 01:27 PM

Zero hard, provable evidence exists. If admitting that trump lost is "wokeness" to some then we should plan on muffing another round of elections.

Gunny
08-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Zero hard, provable evidence exists. If admitting that trump lost is "wokeness" to some then we should plan on muffing another round of elections.The best evidence of voter fraud is look how hard the Dems/left are trying to defend it. I agree there is no hard evidence to prove it, and no one is going to remove Biden from office and install Trump. Time to move on.

Voter accountability would certainly do a lot to discourage/uncover voter fraud. What is it the Dems are fighting tooth and nail to stop? Voter accountability. One doesn't really have to guess why. The writing's on the wall.

Texas Dems are in DC over what? Voter accountability. To put it in perspective, they signed off on: a heartbeat = life in locking down abortion. They stayed for open carry of firearms. They stayed for the no mask/no vaccine mandate. They signed off on Abbott's Border policy. What did they run off on? Ensuring only eligible persons can vote.

The two biggest issues we face besides the Dems bankrupting the US on shit that doesn't work, that will have the most impact on us as a Nation going forward is illegal immigration and voter accountability. What's everyone arguing about? Stupid masks and shots.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees.

fj1200
08-11-2021, 03:11 PM
Time to move on.

BAM!!!

Any issues that there may have been and Republican legislatures and governors are passing laws to tighten up the voting process. Let the process work rather than stupid litmus tests.

LongTermGuy
08-11-2021, 03:50 PM
BAM!!!

Any issues that there may have been and Republican legislatures and governors are passing laws to tighten up the voting process. Let the process work rather than stupid litmus tests.

Yup `enough said`...."Time to move on"...and see what happens... action and results is what matters...enough talk...Lets see how it works out for Larry...and then "we" all will know...

Ok boys and girls...next Juicy topic...:laugh:

Russ
08-11-2021, 09:13 PM
......His poll numbers are about to plummet! He can't hold up under pressure....

I have to disagree, LTG. I think that if you are running for Governor of California you cannot release a quote saying that you think the 2020 election was stolen. And at this point there really isn't much point making stolen election claims; the cost is not worth the benefit - if there is any benefit.

LongTermGuy
08-11-2021, 09:24 PM
I have to disagree, LTG. I think that if you are running for Governor of California you cannot release a quote saying that you think the 2020 election was stolen. And at this point there really isn't much point making stolen election claims; the cost is not worth the benefit - if there is any benefit.

Why should he win based on a lie..and run on a lie saying its all good...and "Biden won far & square"

...The American people have seen.what happened.. whats going on and whats happening NOW...Larry cant appease Cali...otherwise nothing will change...The way I look at it Russ...lets see what happens (like I mentioned above)...What ever is meant to be WILL Be...IMO...

SassyLady
08-12-2021, 12:12 AM
BAM!!!

Which is what leftists want us to do. Here in Arizona the leftists are fighting tooth and nail to not hand over evidence for the audit. Now, why would they do that? They've done everything in their power to run out the time so people will "move on" rather than just standing up and saying "Here's the evidence to prove there was no fraud."

There's plenty of evidence of fraud. Proving it exists will help put in place controls from that particular type of fraud from happening again. If you think getting voter ID in place will stop the fraud then you have no idea the depth of the fraud.

And telling people to move on will not stop the fraud or the debate.

fj1200
08-12-2021, 07:30 AM
Which is what leftists want us to do. Here in Arizona the leftists are fighting tooth and nail to not hand over evidence for the audit. Now, why would they do that? They've done everything in their power to run out the time so people will "move on" rather than just standing up and saying "Here's the evidence to prove there was no fraud."

There's plenty of evidence of fraud. Proving it exists will help put in place controls from that particular type of fraud from happening again. If you think getting voter ID in place will stop the fraud then you have no idea the depth of the fraud.

And telling people to move on will not stop the fraud or the debate.

I'm not sure what you're saying given what I posted. They don't want any changes and various states are working on election rules. I'm sure the left wants Republicans to have hard-line litmus tests because it makes it easy to eliminate some candidates if they go against the herd.

As far as AZ I don't think I've heard much positive coming out of whatever audit that they've done over there. Each side harps on their version of news and unless rules are changed to avoid whatever the problem is/was then nothing will change. Want real change? Win an election and stop dividing over the man-child's precious ego.

Gunny
08-12-2021, 09:37 AM

And telling people to move on will not stop the fraud or the debate.Good points. At the same time, stalling out focusing on one issue and ignoring the rest is exactly what the Dems want. Sure they "protest". They'd love nothing better than to keep everyone focused on Arizona voter fraud.

By all means continue the investigation. But time isn't going to stand still while it's being done, The left has people stuck on its deflections while its planning its next crime.

darin
08-12-2021, 11:43 AM
Are there really people here questioning Elder after seeing an out-of-context quote? Are we really that low-brow? that busch-league to do so?

LongTermGuy
08-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Are there really people here questioning Elder after seeing an out-of-context quote? Are we really that low-brow? that busch-league to do so?

>>>..Yes darin... I for one seen the video along with many followers...and Thousands of other Patriots...

Like I said above over & over again..lets see what happens and let the people decide and we can all move on...

"Either he was lying to get elected...or he was saying what he honestly thinks.
Neither possibility is very appealing."

~ "One ought to be honest rather than tell politically calculated fibs. On the other hand if I still were in California I would likely vote for him because the alternatives are far worse...but then I am not typical of the voters there." ~

SassyLady
08-12-2021, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure what you're saying given what I posted. They don't want any changes and various states are working on election rules. I'm sure the left wants Republicans to have hard-line litmus tests because it makes it easy to eliminate some candidates if they go against the herd.

As far as AZ I don't think I've heard much positive coming out of whatever audit that they've done over there. Each side harps on their version of news and unless rules are changed to avoid whatever the problem is/was then nothing will change. Want real change? Win an election and stop dividing over the man-child's precious ego.

For context....your "BAM" wanting everyone to move on is what prompted my statement.

I've heard a lot of positive coming out of our Legislature and the audit. They found fraud and they're not moving on just because some leftists are trying to run out the clock. And media iscensoring what's really going on by only covering the leftist viewpoint.

fj1200
08-12-2021, 09:56 PM
For context....your "BAM" wanting everyone to move on is what prompted my statement.

I've heard a lot of positive coming out of our Legislature and the audit. They found fraud and they're not moving on just because some leftists are trying to run out the clock. And media iscensoring what's really going on by only covering the leftist viewpoint.

Good to hear I hope they clean it up. Any fraud they found isn't going to change the results however and is no reason to not vote for Larry Elder in CA.

That also seems to be exactly what Elder said about shenanigans too.