PDA

View Full Version : Fredo must go

jimnyc
08-11-2021, 11:47 AM
So now that Andrew Cuomo is history - I think brother Chris has to go as well. He was involved, however you spell it, and it changed how he and CNN as a whole delivered the news the lies.

--

Chris Cuomo Doesn’t Deny He’s Still Advising Disgraced Brother Andrew

Chris “The Fredo” Cuomo is not denying he’s still advising his brother, the disgraced, soon-to-be-former Governor Andrew Cuomo (D-NY).

On Monday, the far-left Washington Post reported (and buried) the bombshell news Chris Cuomo — the embattled, narcissistic, unethical, McCarthyite, serial-lying, pro-violence CNNLOL primetime anchor — is still advising his brother. This, despite the fact Fredo promised, on the air, he would never advise his brother again (after he was caught exactly that back in May).

CNNLOL also promised its handful of viewers Cuomo would never repeat this breathtaking journalistic sin.

Even after the far-left Washington Post reported on Monday that Fredo is still advising Andrew, Fredo was given the opportunity to deny it on Tuesday, and he refused.

https://i.imgur.com/5o8ePZS.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/08/11/nolte-chris-cuomo-doesnt-deny-hes-still-advising-disgraced-brother-andrew/

Gunny
08-11-2021, 12:03 PM
The Godfather's weak-ass brother. Boy does that shoe fit :laugh:

If CNN had any integrity, or just didn't want to get dragged down by the stone, they'd have jettisoned that feces long ago when he was first compromised. If the left had any integrity, a LOT of its media would have been flushed long ago.

Watch poor Fredo come out on top (with CNN/leftist media) as a sympathetic victim :rolleyes:

Juicer66
08-11-2021, 12:09 PM
A SICK MAKING MAN . ALTHOUGH NOT QUITE THE MASS MURDERER HIS BROTHER IS

CNNLOL has no ethical standards. Just look at all the ethical scandals (https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/05/25/nolte-seven-ethical-scandals-one-year-cnns-chris-fredo-cuomo/) this spoiled, entitled Fredo has gotten away with in just a little over a year without facing a single consequence…

He poses as an objective anchor while advising Governor Brother to smear his sexual assault accusers as liars.
He lies about never again advising his brother.
He refuses to wear a mask while he shames others for not wearing a mask.
Enjoys VIP coronavirus testing courtesy of his Governor Brother.
He violates quarantine while he knew he was infected with the China Flu.
He uses CNNLOL to stage a phony quarantine exit from his basement.
He lies about staying quarantined in his basement.
Does multiple on-air interviews with Brother Governor to turn him into a folk hero while Brother Governor was killing old people and reportedly groping state troopers.

Source, Breibart

jimnyc
08-12-2021, 01:45 PM
I feel very dirty for giving kudos to a lefty, for lies and misleading no less. :rolleyes:

---

One Cuomo Down, One to Go

Anyone could have seen this day coming. A series of damning reports, over a number of years, exposed Cuomo’s scandals, destroyed his credibility, and rendered it untenable for him to keep his job.

Of course, I’m talking about Chris Cuomo. His history of breeching journalistic ethics and breaking his word to his viewers means that CNN must make a choice immediately: Chris Cuomo must resign (or be fired), or CNN must publicly admit that viewers should assume everything it reports is a lie.

Today, media coverage centers on brother Andrew, who decided to escape impeachment by announcing he will step down as governor of New York in 14 days. His resignation acknowledges that Attorney General Letitia James’ report on his purported sexual harassment of 11 women decimated his authority.

Which brings us to Chris Cuomo. The scandals that finally brought down New York’s second-strongest political dynasty reveal that he lacks journalistic integrity, political strategy/judgment, and personal authenticity.

Chris Cuomo became entirely forthcoming about his role as an adviser to his brother, the instant he had no other choice. In May, The Washington Post revealed that Chris Cuomo had advised his brother on how to handle the allegations that he groped or propositioned a series of women who worked for him. The day the story broke, both Chris Cuomo and CNN promised that they had learned their lesson. Cuomo swore “it will not happen again,” in part because of how it reflected on CNN:

I understand why that was a problem for CNN. It will not happen again. It was a mistake, because I put my colleagues here, who I believe are the best in the business, in a bad spot. I never intended for that. I would never intend for that. And I am sorry for that.

CNN called Chris Cuomo’s actions “inappropriate,” because he could not objectively cover his brother. The network promised, “He will not participate in such conversations going forward.”

It’s true that Cuomo could never cover his brother objectively. He certainly made no effort to do so during their Smothers Brothers-derivative comedy routines, when Chris told his brother, “I think you’re the best politician in the country. But I hope you feel good about what you did for your people, because I know they appreciate it.” (15,000 former nursing home residents could not be reached for comment.)

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/opinion-one-cuomo-down-one-to-go