PDA

View Full Version : Will Marburg take over as Fear Agent from the fast failing Covid Hoax ?

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 06:26 AM
WHO acknowledges first recent case and 145 possible contacts for the dreaded Marburg virus .
Similar to Ebola but with an 85% killing record on a limited number of cases . Different league to the Covid Flu+ virus .By a country mile .

Is this the next bio weapon for introduction ? Or at least as a notional subject for a hysteria and panic inducing campaign ?

Better still for Mengele Fauci--- to coin an imaginary character --- and his fellow psychopaths , it has clear Russian connections .

From the moment Russia knew they had lost the Cold War in standard weapon terms , they rapidly developed the most advanced centres for bio weapons on the planet and Marburg almost certainly spearheaded their response capability . Way ahead of the US thirty five years ago but now both sides are certainly shrouded in secrecy and it is impossible to offer a more accurate up to date appraisal .

So speculate .
Sacrifice a handful of people to the virus in some far flung place, or two , and then set the totally corrupt MSM to create the fear . Knowing details of how you die from Marburg I would sooner try reaching the Moon by jumping off a cliff and flapping my arms than go within a mile of possibly even encountering the virus at distance .
In Germany and Africa some victims had only been briefly in the same room and at distance to get infected and then die .
Death involves the virus attacking every body organ including the brain and liquefying them , leaving black blood and bile that does not coagulate . Death is excruciating and prolonged . Far better a quick bullet, as to my best knowledge there still is no semblance of an effective vaccine .

Remember the name . Marburg , named after a German town which suffered an outbreak in '67(?) passed to us via African green monkeys .
If you have a pet green Monkey , get rid , imho . Better safe than sorry and dead next week .

fj1200
08-12-2021, 07:57 AM
Wow, glad I didn't hitch my wagon to your crazy bus. I remember the palpitations some went through here when ebola was in the news.

LongTermGuy
08-12-2021, 08:07 AM
....Lesson of the day, stay away from bats and caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4KKdkAw2w8

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Interesting that Bats are involved again and the virus is typically shaped like a Shepherd's crook .

Leads directly back to Sleepy who is totally Batty and sees himself as the Shepherd of the Sheeple .

Must ring Q and let him know about God's signs .

There is work to be done my children .Revelations tonight and see if I can info on those effing four horsemen .

SassyLady
08-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Interesting that Bats are involved again and the virus is typically shaped like a Shepherd's crook .

Leads directly back to Sleepy who is totally Batty and sees himself as the Shepherd of the Sheeple .

Must ring Q and let him know about God's signs .

There is work to be done my children .Revelations tonight and see if I can info on those effing four horsemen .

Got some batshit crazy going on around here lately.

LongTermGuy
08-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Got some batshit crazy going on around here lately.

Yep..but mostly humor mixed with wit and it keeps it interesting..

Juicer66
08-13-2021, 04:53 AM
Wow, glad I didn't hitch my wagon to your crazy bus. I remember the palpitations some went through here when ebola was in the news.

Am worried on your behalf .
I was told you may be a lovely person but does this description fit , if you admit the truth ?

------can resemble a ghost, with deep-set eyes and expressionless face. Other symptoms include headache, diarrhoea, stomach pain and vomiting.
Because :---After five days, you will start to bleed under the skin, in internal organs or from openings such as the mouth, eyes and ears. Victims often die from nervous system failure, not blood loss.

Have a good long mirror check .:cool: We love you . RIP .

Juicer66
08-13-2021, 08:27 AM
NEWS FLASH
A bacterial infection called Melioidosis, usually found in tropical settings, has killed two in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control.
Yes, while the rest of the world has been focused on the Delta variant hysteria, new incidents of the rare tropical disease have snuck in through the back door, according to The Hill (https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/567211-alarming-cdc-report-says-new-tropical-disease).

Obviously another coincidence --- like the tens of thousands dying after Covid inoculations .

But without those dots you cannot form any pattern --- even if it ends up as pareidolia .