PDA

View Full Version : FDA Lied To The World On DECEMBER 10 , 2020 .

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 08:02 AM
Take this document, posted on the FDA website, titled, “Vaccines and Related Biological Products; Advisory Committee Meeting; FDA Briefing Document Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”

It is dated December 10, 2020.
This tells us that the information in the document is taken from the Pfizer clinical trial, based on which the FDA authorized the vaccine for public use.

The document states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.”
That’s explosive.

Right after vaccination , 409 people who received the shots became “suspected COVID cases.” But only 287 cases in the Placebo group .This alone should have been enough to stop the clinical trial altogether.

But it wasn’t.

In fact, the FDA document tries to excuse those 409 cases with a slippery comment: “It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19.”
GIBBERISH FOR GULLIBLES .

WHY IS NOBODY READING THESE SIMPLE SENTENCES AND SCREAMING OUT ?

jimnyc
08-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Please edit the post and add a link for the 'ol legalities and such. Couldn't find the original link to source it to myself.

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Please edit the post and add a link for the 'ol legalities and such. Couldn't find the original link to source it to myself.

Surely the FDA are still in business and their archived history includes that very document on that very date ? See first line of Post ?

Or , should I put everything in maximum Font size ? Or are the FDA up to their old tricks --- cunning and deceit , wearing a false nose etc ?

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 11:16 AM
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

I want extra Chat site privileges for my time and effort . Or flowers .

LongTermGuy
08-12-2021, 11:22 AM
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

I want extra Chat site privileges for my time and effort . Or flowers .

....Flowers for Juicy!:coffee::laugh:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/52/8c/98528c709608434452382ffc5383063b.jpg

Juicer66
08-12-2021, 11:27 AM
....Flowers for Juicy!:coffee::laugh:

Hey Good looking .

What are you doing later ? Or should I say , Whom are you doing ?

jimnyc
08-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Surely the FDA are still in business and their archived history includes that very document on that very date ? See first line of Post ?

Or , should I put everything in maximum Font size ? Or are the FDA up to their old tricks --- cunning and deceit , wearing a false nose etc ?

Doesn't matter - the rules of this board require citing others work when quoting them.

SassyLady
08-12-2021, 09:49 PM

I'd rather read the original content than a cut and paste. Also, if I have to track down your source I lose interest.