PDA

View Full Version : My New "Laptop"

Gunny
08-14-2021, 11:29 AM
jimnyc

Remember I've mentioned my new "laptop" a few times?

https://www.roguefitness.com/the-ohio-bar-2-0-e-coat

I think I took a wrong turn somewhere around Cleveland :laugh2:

jimnyc
08-14-2021, 11:32 AM
I should have had a chaperone for you. :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2021, 11:49 AM
jimnyc

Remember I've mentioned my new "laptop" a few times?

https://www.roguefitness.com/the-ohio-bar-2-0-e-coat

I think I took a wrong turn somewhere around Cleveland :laugh2:

Damn, I was praying that you had picked up one of the Biden son's laptops that he keeps losing.. :laugh:
And were about to shows us more of the idiot man's son whore dancing exploits as he sold this nation's whatever to overseas interests.
But find out it is only about a normal kind of exercise equipment....;)
Oh, well- fit body, fit mind makes a better man and a much tougher warrior...- :beer: -Tyr

Gunny
08-14-2021, 12:03 PM
I should have had a chaperone for you. :coffee:That's what my daughter said :laugh:

Can't fault my taste. US Steel forged and milled by US hands. I decided to forego the usual guilt-tripping myself out of spending the money. I figured out long ago the one thing I will get more than my investment back on is my weight training gear. I use it at 4-6 days a week and have since I bit the bullet back in the 80s and bought my own set.

Still going to get a new laptop :halo9:

Gunny
08-14-2021, 12:05 PM
Damn, I was praying that you had picked up one of the Biden son's laptops that he keeps losing.. :laugh:
And were about to shows us more of the idiot man's son whore dancing exploits as he sold this nation's whatever to overseas interests.
But find out it is only about a normal kind of exercise equipment....;)
Oh, well- fit body, fit mind makes a better man and a much tougher warrior...- :beer: -TyrHeaven forbid. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Post a video of your next workout with it, or it didn’t happen.

:coffee:

Gunny
08-14-2021, 01:34 PM
Post a video of your next workout with it, or it didn’t happen.

:coffee:We just went from high-speed, low drag, bells-n-whistles weight bar to post a what? You mean use my telephone to record a video? Don't know how.

I sort of consider my phone the reinvention of a combination telephone and transistor radio :) And I keep it AWAY from the weights :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-14-2021, 01:42 PM
We just went from high-speed, low drag, bells-n-whistles weight bar to post a what? You mean use my telephone to record a video? Don't know how.

I sort of consider my phone the reinvention of a combination telephone and transistor radio :) And I keep it AWAY from the weights :laugh:

Now now, I’m sure your daughter can do it.

fj1200
08-16-2021, 08:54 AM
Now now, I’m sure your (GRAND) daughter can do it.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Gunny
08-16-2021, 11:16 AM
Fixed it for you. ;)Probably :)

jimnyc
08-16-2021, 01:03 PM
Haha, Gunny is old and bald!! And far enough away from me to say that!! :coffee: