PDA

View Full Version : Covid mandates are hazardous to our Freedom

jimnyc
08-14-2021, 03:29 PM
This is why we need more and more lawsuits, determine this shit once and for all.

It's as if folks saw a way to screw with people on things that had no precedent behind it.

Many followed with "there is no law that says..." and were met with "It's a mandate, you must listen". And I had no choice myself in certain areas.

---

Covid mandates are hazardous to our Freedom

t’s ramping up again… instilling alarm and fear in the throats of every American.

Am I talking about COVID-19?

No… I’m referring to the media frenzy surrounding this virus, egged on by Fauci and the CDC.

First, some important context: More than 166 million Americans are already fully vaccinated.

Around 500 people a day nationwide are dying from COVID-19, in a country of 330 million. The median age of those dying from COVID is over 80 years old.

While there are around 100,000 new COVID cases a day right now, that’s still just one-third of the overall peak of almost 300,000 cases in a day the U.S. hit in February 2021.

These are all critical data points to keep in mind as the media spreads hysteria and “mitigation” mandates are making a comeback. We should be closer to the end of this pandemic than ever before, and the dark days of mask requirements and social distancing should be in our collective rearview mirror.

So what’s going on?

A Political Sickness

For one thing, the deep politicization of COVID response has completely undermined the so-called “public health authorities.” In a recent interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, the lab-coat tyrant in chief Dr. Anthony Fauci said this about masking up children in schools across the country:

“It’s not comfortable, obviously, for children to wear masks, particularly the younger children,” he said. “But you know, what we’re starting to see, Hugh, and I think it’s going to unfold even more as the weeks go by, that this virus not only is so extraordinarily transmissible, but we’re starting to see pediatric hospitals get more and more younger people and kids not only numerically, but what seems to be more severe disease.

“Now we’re tracking that, the CDC is tracking that really very carefully, so it’s going to be a balance that we would feel very badly if we all of a sudden said OK, kids, don’t wear masks, then you find out retrospectively that this virus in a very, very strange and unusual way is really hitting kids really hard,” he continued. “But hopefully, this will be a temporary thing, temporary enough that it doesn’t have any lasting negative impact on them.”

How many children are going to the hospital each day in this country nationwide? About 200. How many children have died in the U.S. from COVID during the entire course of the pandemic? Less than 300.

Fortunately, this is not a disease parents need to be frightened of on behalf of their kids. But don’t tell Dr. Fauci that – he wants you to be terrified.

Obama: A Maskless, Two-Faced Posterboy

But only sometimes… Dr. Fauci showed a very different approach to the 400-plus-person birthday bash on Martha’s Vineyard for former President Barack Obama’s 60th birthday over the weekend. In order to control some of the messaging around it, there were news reports that it was a “scaled down” event at Obama’s $12 million beachfront mansion.

Unsurprisingly, there were still hundreds of celebrity attendees (and a small army of servants) partying it up inside a massive tent, without a mask in sight. Despite all the recent Democrat-media headlines about the Delta variant, it seems the virus takes a vacation when George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey are at the same party.

Meanwhile, those of us who live outside the lofty world of the ruling class are faced with an increasingly authoritarian COVID control regime. Vaccine mandates for the military have already been announced, and federal employees are probably next.

Rest - https://americanconsequences.com/buck-sexton-covid-mandates-are-hazardous-to-our-freedom/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2021, 03:39 PM
This is why we need more and more lawsuits, determine this shit once and for all.

It's as if folks saw a way to screw with people on things that had no precedent behind it.

Many followed with "there is no law that says..." and were met with "It's a mandate, you must listen". And I had no choice myself in certain areas.

---

Covid mandates are hazardous to our Freedom

t’s ramping up again… instilling alarm and fear in the throats of every American.

Am I talking about COVID-19?

No… I’m referring to the media frenzy surrounding this virus, egged on by Fauci and the CDC.

First, some important context: More than 166 million Americans are already fully vaccinated.

Around 500 people a day nationwide are dying from COVID-19, in a country of 330 million. The median age of those dying from COVID is over 80 years old.

While there are around 100,000 new COVID cases a day right now, that’s still just one-third of the overall peak of almost 300,000 cases in a day the U.S. hit in February 2021.

These are all critical data points to keep in mind as the media spreads hysteria and “mitigation” mandates are making a comeback. We should be closer to the end of this pandemic than ever before, and the dark days of mask requirements and social distancing should be in our collective rearview mirror.

So what’s going on?

A Political Sickness

For one thing, the deep politicization of COVID response has completely undermined the so-called “public health authorities.” In a recent interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, the lab-coat tyrant in chief Dr. Anthony Fauci said this about masking up children in schools across the country:

How many children are going to the hospital each day in this country nationwide? About 200. How many children have died in the U.S. from COVID during the entire course of the pandemic? Less than 300.

Fortunately, this is not a disease parents need to be frightened of on behalf of their kids. But don’t tell Dr. Fauci that – he wants you to be terrified.

Obama: A Maskless, Two-Faced Posterboy

But only sometimes… Dr. Fauci showed a very different approach to the 400-plus-person birthday bash on Martha’s Vineyard for former President Barack Obama’s 60th birthday over the weekend. In order to control some of the messaging around it, there were news reports that it was a “scaled down” event at Obama’s $12 million beachfront mansion.

Unsurprisingly, there were still hundreds of celebrity attendees (and a small army of servants) partying it up inside a massive tent, without a mask in sight. Despite all the recent Democrat-media headlines about the Delta variant, it seems the virus takes a vacation when George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey are at the same party.

Meanwhile, those of us who live outside the lofty world of the ruling class are faced with an increasingly authoritarian COVID control regime. Vaccine mandates for the military have already been announced, and federal employees are probably next.

Rest - https://americanconsequences.com/buck-sexton-covid-mandates-are-hazardous-to-our-freedom/

That bullshit is only possible now---- because we have a dem, a dumbass a scum-infested , totally corrupted POS installed as President.
A man that is no more than a puppet , his strings being pulled by the dem leadership+ the scum obama and scurrilous POS Soros-
all cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered on and lied for -- by the sycophantic media..-Tyr

Gunny
08-15-2021, 10:52 AM
IMO, it's a sign of people in general just becoming dumber and a LOT more self-centered and selfish.

The first thing I don't like is the "out of xxxxx number only xxxx are dying. Every one of those dismissed as "dying" is a human being that means something to someone. Well, let's say "most" :).

I have mentioned this over and over: we live in communities. Like it or not, w're responsible to the community, and when the responsibility to the community is great than the individual, the individual has to sacrifice in order for the community to thrive, or it will not.

It irks me that people think they can live in the community, affect it, good, bad or otherwise, and not give back to it. They just take with zero regard for how their actions affect those around them.

I'm all about choice. If one wishes to not participate in the community, nor go along with what is best for the community as a whole, cut ties with the community. ALL ties. Let the reality of that sink in. Everything we have from water to electricity to roads are provided by the community. Don't use them. Get your own. Or, do your part. It's called give and take and being fair.

"Mandate" shouldn't be a topic. Nobody should have to be told to do the right thing.