PDA

View Full Version : What? Idiot Biden cast how many women back into slavery???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2021, 03:01 PM
What? Idiot Biden cast how many women back into slavery???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/images-of-women-at-kabul-beauty-salon-painted-over-as-taliban-take-the-capital-photo/ar-AANnYYE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Washington Examiner
Washington Examiner
Images of women at Kabul beauty salon painted over as Taliban take the capital: Photo
Luke Gentile - Yesterday 12:30 PM

© Provided by Washington Examiner

Images of women outside a beauty salon in Kabul are being painted over following the Taliban's capture of the Afghan presidential palace and capital, a photo released on Sunday showed.

The photo could represent the restrictions the Taliban are likely to enforce on the women of Afghanistan as many in the country fear retaliation from the group.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST ON THE AFGHANISTAN CRISIS

When the Taliban last controlled Afghanistan, women were forbidden from attending school or working. In addition, they had to wear face coverings and were punished if they failed to do so.

Now, women across Afghanistan fear the treatment that awaits them when the Taliban assume control.

Many expect to experience a near-complete loss of fundamental freedoms. For example, they might be unable to leave their homes without being accompanied by a male relative.

Women who worked as activists or politicians said they fear reprisals.

"I'm sitting here waiting for them to come," one woman said, according to iNews. "There is no one to help me or my family. I'm just sitting with them and my husband. And they will come for people like me and kill me. I can't leave my family. And anyway, where would I go?"

In the past, women have been jailed, lashed, stoned, and even murdered for acting against Taliban rule.

The Taliban will offer "amnesty" to civilians who worked with the Afghan government or foreign forces, said the group's chief spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"No one's life, property, and dignity will be harmed, and the lives of the citizens of Kabul will not be at risk," he said.

Washington Examiner Videos

Video player from: YouTube (Privacy Policy, Terms)
Tags: News, Afghanistan, Women's Rights, Taliban, Islamic State

Original Author: Luke Gentile

Original Location: Images of women at Kabul beauty salon painted over as Taliban take the capital: Photo

But, hey remember what is truly important- as that minor detail must be ignored.

Because

Now we no longer have that rude man as President....
So American women have put all those women back into abject slavery under the Taliban--
what is important is--

we no longer have a rude man as President...

Reality-- let it sink in American women, you are the main reason we have the blithering idiot Biden as President.
If the truth hurts, well then --good...
All those women being cast back into unbearable slavery is a minor detail when one considers how we no longer have the--rude-- man in charge. right???--Tyr

Abbey Marie
08-16-2021, 08:08 PM
But, hey remember what is truly important- as that minor detail must be ignored.

Because

Now we no longer have that rude man as President....
So American women have put all those women back into abject slavery under the Taliban--
what is important is--

we no longer have a rude man as President...

Reality-- let it sink in American women, you are the main reason we have the blithering idiot Biden as President.
If the truth hurts, well then --good...
All those women being cast back into unbearable slavery is a minor detail when one considers how we no longer have the--rude-- man in charge. right???--Tyr

Yup, as long as we Americans can still get abortions (the main reason many vote Dem), to hell with the rest of the world’s women.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2021, 08:30 PM
Yup, as long as we Americans can still get abortions (the main reason many vote Dem), to hell with the rest of the world’s women.
As long as murdering babies is A'ok. Well hell, who cares about those other foreign women??? Who cares about those young girls being property to the men?
Those females being chattel?
As long as liberated, infinitely wise American women got rid of that rude man- nothing else matters......
And that is the sad and tragic reality of how shallow and how stupidly they voted.
Of course as long as the media and their fellow morons went along with them -- well hell- that rude man is gone!
They the enlightened modern women - sure showed us how deeply brilliant they are...,.-:rolleyes:--Tyr