PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Biden's laptop scandal raises serious question about Joe: Did he lie?

jimnyc
08-18-2021, 01:04 PM
With things slowly coming out more and more in the news, and I even did see some talk of Hunter Biden & his laptop - where will it all go?

I can almost convict folks just from what I saw and know.

---

Hunter Biden's laptop scandal raises serious question about Joe: Did he lie?

That, 'or the intelligence community lied to him,' columnist charges

A lawyer for computer-repair-shop operator John Paul Mac Isaac has confirmed the scandalous video of a nude Hunter Biden complaining to an equally nude woman in a motel room about a laptop with more nude videos of him being stolen by Russians was known to the FBI since December 2019.

And that means, according to a commentary by Margot Cleveland at the Federalist, that it's possible the nation's intelligence community lied to Joe Biden.

Or Joe Biden lied to the American public.

Hunter Biden's laptop, or several, have provided scandal after scandal for President Biden for some time already. It was the New York Post that revealed just before the 2020 election some of the contents of a laptop Hunter Biden abandoned at a repair shop.

It included multiple compromising nuggets, but the report was suppressed by legacy and social media outlets. A poll later confirmed that had more people known about the contents, enough would have withheld their vote from Joe Biden that Donald Trump would now be president.

Just recently, a new video from that laptop was revealed to show Hunter Biden and the woman, in the buff, and Hunter Biden was complaining that the "Russians" stole another laptop of his, and since it contained compromising videos, he was afraid of being blackmailed, as his father was at that point running for president.

News commentator Sean Hannity openly wondered at that point why the FBI is doing nothing.

Previous revelations from the laptop, after all, confirmed Hunter Biden being involved in a wide range of questionable behaviors, up to and including his acceptance of money from controversial sources, and that Joe Biden was involved in Hunter's business deals to the point he let him ride on Air Force Two while vice president to pursue his money operations.

Rest - https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/hunter-bidens-laptop-scandal-raises-serious-question-joe-lie/