PDA

View Full Version : FBI Knew Of Hunter Biden’s Missing Laptop As Early As December 2019

jimnyc
08-18-2021, 03:10 PM
So they knew about this as early as December 2019. And it came out publicly as a smoking gun type of thing sometime in the last month or 2 prior to the 2020 election.

And when it leaked out, the feds and politicians helped cover it up and claimed it was a hoax, or some form of Russian dis-information. It was all nothing but bullshit and he, Joe Biden, was helped and protected from every corner.

---

FBI Knew Of Hunter Biden’s Missing Laptop As Early As December 2019

The FBI had knowledge that a second laptop had been stolen from Hunter Biden and that laptop contained material making the Biden family a national security risk, subject to Russian influence.

The FBI knew as early as December 2019 that Hunter Biden believed Russians had stolen his laptop, which he believed made him vulnerable to blackmail because of compromising evidence on the laptop combined with his father’s presidential ambitions. This explosive revelation establishes that either Joe Biden lied to the American public, or the intelligence community lied to him.

When The New York Post went public in October 2020 with videos, text messages, and emails from an abandoned MacBook laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, Joe Biden told Americans the laptop was a Russian hoax.

But now Brian Della Rocca, an attorney representing John Paul Mac Isaac, has told me that the video of Hunter Biden telling a prostitute he thought Russians had stolen a second laptop, leaving him susceptible to blackmail, was “definitely on the hard drive” of the Biden MacBook abandoned at Isaac’s shop and later seized by the FBI.

This new revelation establishes that, since December 2019, the FBI had knowledge that a second laptop had been stolen from Hunter Biden and that that laptop contained material making the Biden family a national security risk and subject to Russian influence.

Joe Biden surely received briefings on these risks well before his October 2020 denial of the authenticity of the laptop, so the question is: Did the FBI fail to provide Biden a truthful briefing on this intel, or did Biden fail to level with voters?

One week ago today, The Daily Mail published “unearthed footage” (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881213/Unearthed-video-shows-naked-Hunter-Biden-claiming-Russian-drug-dealers-stole-laptop.html) of a naked Hunter Biden telling a prostitute that “the Russians have videos of me doing crazy f-cking sex!” According to The Daily Mail, “after filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent ’18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,’ sometimes costing $10,000 a night.”

The video continued with Hunter recounting how he had nearly overdosed during the summer of 2018 while partying in Las Vegas with his drug dealer and two other guys. According to the president’s son, after he regained consciousness, “there was this Russian 35-year-old, really nice, pure brunette,” Hunter explained. Soon after, Hunter discovered his laptop was missing.

“I think he’s the one that stole my computer,” Hunter is heard on the tape explaining. “I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere,” Hunter explained. “They have videos of me doing this. They have videos of me doing crazy f-cking sex, f-cking, you know,” Hunter added. “My computer, I had taken tons of like, just left like that cam on,” Hunter continued, “and somebody stole it during that period of time.”

The prostitute then asked Hunter if he worried the Russian thieves would try to “blackmail” him. “Yeah, in some way yeah,” Hunter replied, noting his father is “running for president,” and that “I talk about it all the time.”

In its expose from last Wednesday, The Daily Mail omitted any mention of the source of the video, but The Federalist has now confirmed that the blackmail video was contained on the hard drive of the Hunter Biden MacBook abandoned at a Delaware repair shop, The Mac Shop, Inc.

Rest - https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/18/exclusive-fbi-knew-of-hunter-bidens-missing-laptop-as-early-as-december-2019/

Juicer66
08-18-2021, 03:15 PM
Scholars will look back and be unable to understand how corrupt the MSM and Establishment were and how Gullible and ignorant -- rather than stupid --

the Sheeple were .