PDA

View Full Version : .......Armed Homeowner Shoots Robbers During Daytime Invasion (AZ)

LongTermGuy
08-18-2021, 06:03 PM
Close the Borders...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKCiY-lu0

SassyLady
08-19-2021, 04:14 AM
Close the Borders...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKCiY-lu0

When did this happen? Nothing in local news about this recently.

LongTermGuy
08-19-2021, 06:44 PM
When did this happen? Nothing in local news about this recently.

Dont know when it happened...just a video I found..which mentioned they (attackers) were all Hispanic...>>>considering `present time` open borders in the USA...But never mind its probably Fake using actors..all made up...not real.. sorry I posted it...Carry on.

Go ahead contact Jimmy / mods and they can take it down...

SassyLady
08-20-2021, 12:23 PM
Dont know when it happened...just a video I found..which mentioned they (attackers) were all Hispanic...>>>considering `present time` open borders in the USA...But never mind its probably Fake using actors..all made up...not real.. sorry I posted it...Carry on.

Go ahead contact Jimmy / mods and they can take it down...

I don't care that you posted it. I just wanted to read more about it. I wanted to see if they had found the guys or if they were still on the loose. No need to be offended for an honest question.

LongTermGuy
08-20-2021, 03:32 PM
I don't care that you posted it. I just wanted to read more about it. I wanted to see if they had found the guys or if they were still on the loose. No need to be offended for an honest question.

Im good sister...If you watched or listened to the video...."The 4 men are still on the run"

All is fine Sassy!
:cool:

SassyLady
08-20-2021, 11:16 PM
Im good sister...If you watched or listened to the video...."The 4 men are still on the run"

All is fine Sassy!
:cool:

The 4 men are still on the run" is why I wanted to know when it happened. I live in Tucson area. Not questioning that it happened just when. If you have that info would be grateful ... thanks.