PDA

View Full Version : ......Your awesome Mr Busey.......Rock on buddy!

LongTermGuy
08-18-2021, 08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGotk9s1ylc

icansayit
08-18-2021, 09:14 PM
So much of what he said...I have lived as well. EMT's brought me back TWICE. I didn't see any white lights, or swirling tunnels nor talk to anyone. But I do remember all of the colorful lights that looked like billions of neon streaks all together and Beautiful.

Gary had a near death experience after a motorcycle crash and is really grateful for still being here.
Thanks for showing this LTG. I can also thank God for allowing me to never fear what others say, or think about me...and I am 74.

LongTermGuy
08-18-2021, 09:28 PM
So much of what he said...I have lived as well. EMT's brought me back TWICE. I didn't see any white lights, or swirling tunnels nor talk to anyone. But I do remember all of the colorful lights that looked like billions of neon streaks all together and Beautiful.

Gary had a near death experience after a motorcycle crash and is really grateful for still being here.
Thanks for showing this LTG. I can also thank God for allowing me to never fear what others say, or think about me...and I am 74.

Thank you for the "share" my FRIEND....I can relate...To make it short...I had 3 scenarios (near death)...Thats where my avatar comes in...(In case anyone wonders)...In Life it seems...the older we get ..the wiser we get (as long as the body..mind..and soul is healthy) Were not perfect Souls...but in the end ..if we continue to `try` to do right... we will see the light...By that I mean understanding the difference between right and wrong..sounds simple doesnt it? But it never is...

Gunny
08-18-2021, 09:54 PM
Certainly changed my outlook. I'm good though. No do-overs :)

LongTermGuy
08-18-2021, 10:14 PM
...Just another video of a normal older guy..who has been there done that...Gary keeping it simple..from what he drives..to pushing a cart of groceries...:laugh:.When one gets older..they are happy to survive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q7kq9bik3I&t=1s

Abbey Marie
08-18-2021, 11:02 PM
So, after my heart attack, I came up with this saying and I believe it’s true: In order to truly live, you have to be ready to die.

Do you agree?

SassyLady
08-19-2021, 03:51 AM
So, after my heart attack, I came up with this saying and I believe it’s true: In order to truly live, you have to be ready to die.

Do you agree?

I haven't had a heart attack but for a long time I've said live your life like it's a good day to die. I try not to have any regrets which helps me live by that motto.

However, my room is currently a mess so not a good day.

This song helps me remember that I'm only human.

https://youtu.be/L3wKzyIN1yk

Gunny
08-19-2021, 10:37 AM

Do you agree?"Ready to die"? For me it's more like knowing you can and will, at any time. Make the most of a second chance. Not everybody gets one.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2021, 07:18 PM
"Ready to die"? For me it's more like knowing you can and will, at any time. Make the most of a second chance. Not everybody gets one.

Yup, ready. It’s not enough to know it will happen I believe we have to be ready for it. Mentally and with faith.