PDA

View Full Version : Eyes gouged out, making animals feed on women's bodies

jimnyc
08-19-2021, 11:31 AM
Sure, they "adore" their women as we have been told. :rolleyes:

---

Afghan Who Had Her Eyes Gouged Out By Taliban Says They ‘Make Animals Feed’ On Women’s Bodies

An Afghan woman, who suffered brutal torture by the Taliban, said Monday that the Islamist militant group feeds women’s bodies to animals, treating them as “flesh to be battered.”

“It’s tough for the world to imagine what we built in the past 20 years. We built dreams. Now they are gone. It’s all over for us. Women who work with the government or police were being hunted and threatened even before the Taliban had taken over the country,” Khatera told India’s News 18. “Now, the concern has gone beyond letting women work. At this point, I am scared if they would leave these women alive. They don’t just kill women. They make animals feed on their bodies. They are a blot on Islam.”

“They [Taliban] first torture us [women] and then discard our bodies to show as a specimen of punishment. Sometimes our bodies are fed to dogs. I was lucky I survived it,” she said. “One has to live in Afghanistan under the Taliban to even imagine what hell has befallen on women, children and minorities here.”

“In the eyes of the Taliban, women are not living, breathing human beings, but merely some meat and flesh to be battered.”

Three Taliban insurgent fighters shot 33-year-old Khatera eight times in the upper body as she returned home from work, then gouged her eyes out of their sockets with a knife after she had lost consciousness in October 2020, according to India’s News 18. The victim, a former police personnel, was two months pregnant at the time of the attack.

Khatera’s father, a former Taliban fighter, allegedly conspired in the attack after he had learned that his daughter worked, according to the outlet.

“They don’t just kill women. They make animals feed on their bodies. They are a blot on Islam,” Khatera told @ahona_sengupta https://t.co/ip9xNTIHWk

— Rohini Chatterji (@RohiniChatterji) August 16, 2021

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/18/afghan-woman-eyes-gouged-taliban-animals-feed-womens-bodies/

Juicer66
08-19-2021, 12:05 PM
Am in no way taking the side of the bearded ones but I urge caution for reports .

I have been shown in great detail how they rigged the video purporting to show carnage in and outside a plane when at least three people were supposed to have killed .

It was a Fake video .Even a lay person realises it immediately once an expert highlights certain matters .

Am also reminded of examples of victims reporting distress and torture in Myanmar--- witness testimony /reports rather than support video evidence .

Again 100 % dishonesty from one 'whistleblower' in particular who got international coverage at different times .

Similarly the Fake Jan 6th riot and the service woman who was not shot and did not die .

Very big political and economic business . In the same way as is deliberately leaving evidence from hacking but with source clues which are 100% engineered and with

misinformation .

I am not denying that evil things have happened or am I supporting or defending alleged aggressors . Simply urging caution because these days concocting Fake Videos

and producing any number of crisis Actors is rampant .

CNN are reported to have a small department dedicated to such work . Clearly I cannot definitively pronounce on this but it is worth mentioning imho .

LongTermGuy
08-19-2021, 12:40 PM
Am in no way taking the side of the bearded ones but I urge caution for reports .

I have been shown in great detail how they rigged the video purporting to show carnage in and outside a plane when at least three people were supposed to have killed .

It was a Fake video .Even a lay person realises it immediately once an expert highlights certain matters .

Am also reminded of examples of victims reporting distress and torture in Myanmar--- witness testimony /reports rather than support video evidence .

Again 100 % dishonesty from one 'whistleblower' in particular who got international coverage at different times .

Similarly the Fake Jan 6th riot and the service woman who was not shot and did not die .

Very big political and economic business . In the same way as is deliberately leaving evidence from hacking but with source clues which are 100% engineered and with

misinformation .

I am not denying that evil things have happened or am I supporting or defending alleged aggressors . Simply urging caution because these days concocting Fake Videos

and producing any number of crisis Actors is rampant .

CNN are reported to have a small department dedicated to such work . Clearly I cannot definitively pronounce on this but it is worth mentioning imho .

Juicy..where you been??? CNN is pro Terrorist...They would not show anything negative commited by muslim terrorists...

Ashley Babbitt was shot..and is dead...No fake about that...She was the `only one` killed by a communist hate America left wing black racist who is free and still breathing...The Only thing "Fake" about Jan 6th is how the Communist reported it ...IMHO...

Gunny
08-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Sure, they "adore" their women as we have been told. :rolleyes:

---

Afghan Who Had Her Eyes Gouged Out By Taliban Says They ‘Make Animals Feed’ On Women’s Bodies

An Afghan woman, who suffered brutal torture by the Taliban, said Monday that the Islamist militant group feeds women’s bodies to animals, treating them as “flesh to be battered.”

“It’s tough for the world to imagine what we built in the past 20 years. We built dreams. Now they are gone. It’s all over for us. Women who work with the government or police were being hunted and threatened even before the Taliban had taken over the country,” Khatera told India’s News 18. “Now, the concern has gone beyond letting women work. At this point, I am scared if they would leave these women alive. They don’t just kill women. They make animals feed on their bodies. They are a blot on Islam.”

“They [Taliban] first torture us [women] and then discard our bodies to show as a specimen of punishment. Sometimes our bodies are fed to dogs. I was lucky I survived it,” she said. “One has to live in Afghanistan under the Taliban to even imagine what hell has befallen on women, children and minorities here.”

“In the eyes of the Taliban, women are not living, breathing human beings, but merely some meat and flesh to be battered.”

Three Taliban insurgent fighters shot 33-year-old Khatera eight times in the upper body as she returned home from work, then gouged her eyes out of their sockets with a knife after she had lost consciousness in October 2020, according to India’s News 18. The victim, a former police personnel, was two months pregnant at the time of the attack.

Khatera’s father, a former Taliban fighter, allegedly conspired in the attack after he had learned that his daughter worked, according to the outlet.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/18/afghan-woman-eyes-gouged-taliban-animals-feed-womens-bodies/They've just started. They're going to send a message. They think they can't be beat now and they are going to hammer that nail home. If Afghani's are afraid to go to sleep for fear of what they will wake up to, it probably won't be enough to satisfy these sadists.

No one's going to do anything about it. Sanctions? When did sanctions stop the opium trade?