PDA

View Full Version : Over 200 , 000 dead in europe from vaccine ?

Juicer66
08-19-2021, 12:22 PM
21,766 DEAD Over 2 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
August 18, 2021 4:16 pm

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/GHrIcshAQL3SoNQtgVgX-nMQWC_Z8fPttXt62-yOjZCyXsHQ2KncOBAPloRVYc_1Sce1zUS5PJZQUfZ1x3rlCFBJ e6fmtCmEMEio9RcLyvD7dEuXLaJwnbmL1uKpakPE-U3B7leDaTzegpKfIUKKb7mLvG2H9PKonvWOkJjm6NcVmw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/08/14082021-eu-injuries-EudraVigilance-300x227.jpg
The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, and they are now reporting 21,766 fatalities, and 2,074,410 injuries, following COVID-19 injections. A Health Impact News subscriber from Europe reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries. The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50. (There are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.) So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

Some criticise Adverse Reactions to Vaccines reporting because it does under report and because the authorities have been caught tampering with figures .
This just worsens matters . The reported figures under represent hugely . At least by ten fold as a rock minimum , research fact . Probably minimum 50 fold

Others seem to actually follow the CDC line that Deaths are coincidences because cause cannot be proved 100% .
Missing the point by so far that one assumes facts blindness --- desperately clinging on to the idea that a correlation is not a cause but refusing to see that it demonstrates a causal probability .
A 95% confidence level is the usual demanded mathematical

Rest - https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/21766-dead-over-2-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

jimnyc
08-19-2021, 12:34 PM
Title has over 200,000 dead? Then 21,766 listed in the article along with 2,074,410 injuries. Not sure which is what?

And no link. There MUST be a citation for any articles posted here. PLEASE start citing articles in posts as requested so that future posts don't get deleted for protection.

fj1200
08-19-2021, 03:05 PM
21,766 DEAD Over 2 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

Rote repitition doesnt' magically make the numbers correct.

Juicer66
08-19-2021, 04:40 PM
Rote repitition doesnt' magically make the numbers correct.

You have your terms muddled .

This is brand new -- up to date -- information . No rote teaching involved .

Latest data confirms the horror of the unfolding genocide .

Think you also need to check your use of the phrase ' correct numbers' .

VAER type numbers by definition under - report ------ a point I underlined in the body copy and previously made .

That is , the real world situation is many times worse than the Adverse Reaction Response totals .

jimnyc
08-19-2021, 04:55 PM
I edited the OP and added in the link to the source.

Juicer66
08-19-2021, 05:14 PM
I edited the OP and added in the link to the source.

Thanks for that even though the source is surely self evident from the photo --- Eudra Vigilance , European data Base .European Medicines agency .

The headline 200 000 is followed by a question mark .

It is the expansion of the actual to date total by a factor of 10 to conservatively allow for known under-reporting .

I could have just as fairly used any figure above 10 and through to 99 , based on research that has assessed how much under reporting occurs when dealing with vaccine adverse reactions .

But however you look at the figures they are terrible .

Once the H1N1 season starts all hell breaks and some very clever experts think total planet deaths could be one billion by early spring of next year .The more so as it is

becoming clear that the Vaccine effectively produces these mutations which are then used to scare the Sheeple .Followed by booster shots . Even more deaths etc etc

I think the figures will be horrifically high but actually the current figures itself is unacceptable and these inoculations are clearly kill shots .

Why people choose to argue the point is something my profession will argue about for many years . I stupidly thought we had learned from the Nazi times .

jimnyc
08-19-2021, 05:21 PM
Thanks for that even though the source is surely self evident from the photo --- Eudra Vigilance , European data Base .European Medicines agency .

I didn't think it was self evident. Just please add a URL at the bottom to cite a source. Even if one thinks it is self evident from a photo, it's a requirement that many will look to in order to read more.

Thanks!

fj1200
08-19-2021, 10:27 PM
This is brand new -- up to date -- information . No rote teaching involved .

Rote repetition of faulty logic.

Juicer66
08-20-2021, 04:08 AM
Rote repetition of faulty logic.

Numbers are best left to the numerate

fj1200
08-20-2021, 07:48 AM
Numbers are best left to the numerate

Thanks for nothing. Litererally, nothing. The reason you're wrong in this thread is exactly the reason you were wrong in the last thread you trotted out the same statistic.

Gunny
08-20-2021, 11:11 AM
I am sure "they" are out there. They always are. I'd like to see some more relevant numbers though. I've been getting vaccinations, more than any civilians can imagine, since I was 2 years old. In a mass, herd setting for 21 of those years. Like every Marine in the Marine Corps, and all the Navy folk too.

I have never seen anyone have an adverse reaction. I've never had an adverse reaction. Never seen anyone die from it. Never seen anyone grow horns and hair where they aren't supposed to. And I damned sure haven't ever seen all this damned drama over getting vaccinated.

Anyone know what the actual total percentage of this always heard of yet unseen number of people is?