PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon pressed on why British paratroopers leaving Kabul airport to rescue citizens

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2021, 05:14 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-pressed-on-why-british-paratroopers-leaving-kabul-airport-to-rescue-citizens-but-americans-aren-t/ar-AANvsHW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

FOX News
FOX News
Pentagon pressed on why British paratroopers leaving Kabul airport to rescue citizens but Americans aren't
Sam Dorman - Thursday

The Pentagon was pressed Thursday to explain why the U.S. isn't rescuing Americans outside of the Kabul airport as the British are doing for their citizens.

At a press briefing, Fox News' Jennifer Griffin said: "General Taylor, British paratroopers are leaving the airport, going into Kabul to rescue and evacuate some of their citizens who are trapped [and] can't get to the airport because of the Taliban."

"Why isn't the U.S. doing that?" she asked.

BIDEN TELLS ALLIES THEY CAN TRUST THE US, DESPITE WANING CONFIDENCE IN HIS FOREIGN POLICY PROWESS

Video: Pentagon chief says U.S. troops unable to get people to Kabul airport (Reuters)

Pentagon chief says U.S. troops unable to get people to Kabul airport
Maj. Gen. Hank Taylor, who serves as deputy director of the Joint Staff Regional Operations, replied that the U.S.' focus was on securing Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA).

"At this time, our main mission continues to be to secure HKIA, to allow those American citizens and other SIVs to come in and be processed at the airfield."

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby was asked during the same press conference whether he knows how many Americans remain stuck in Afghanistan. He replied: "I don't know."

Earlier this week, another 1,000 paratroopers were sent to help evacuate U.S. personnel and Afghans who provided assistance during the war.

Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson contributed to this report.

Answer to that question is- we have a globalist puppet that was--installed- as President.
And the POS is owned by China and the globalists...
He is no leader- he is nothing but a totally corrupted lifetime leech upon this nation. And he was the ffing traitor obama's vice president.
It isnt enough that we have Covid ffkking up the world- thanks to the idiot women voters that voted out of sheer stupidity and infantile emotion- we have the totally corrupt ass-clown Biden hiding and doing what he is told to do ..
The world watches as the POS hides....
Thanks idiots that voted for this worthless piece of shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
British soldiers are rescuing our people!!!!
While this worthless bastard hides in the Whitehouse or else on vacation- I can not keep up with where they hide the ffing scum....
THIS IS WHATT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT FFFING DEMS IN CHARGE!--Tyr

Juicer66
08-20-2021, 05:27 AM
https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/british-troops-patrols-kabul.jpg?itok=wXRWaoqc
As shown now in the world's top News source --- Hedge .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2021, 05:39 AM
Answer to that question is- we have a globalist puppet that was--installed- as President.
And the POS is owned by China and the globalists...
He is no leader- he is nothing but a totally corrupted lifetime leech upon this nation. And he was the ffing traitor obama's vice president.
It isnt enough that we have Covid ffkking up the world- thanks to the idiot women voters that voted out of sheer stupidity and infantile emotion- we have the totally corrupt ass-clown Biden hiding and doing what he is told to do ..
The world watches as the POS hides....
Thanks idiots that voted for this worthless piece of shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
British soldiers are rescuing our people!!!!
While this worthless bastard hides in the Whitehouse or else on vacation- I can not keep up with where they hide the ffing scum....
THIS IS WHATT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT FFFING DEMS IN CHARGE!--Tyr

Biden and these ffing worthless, traitorous handlers he has that manage the damn puppet are making this nation look like a gaggle of craven cowards- with their damn treasonous deal they made with these filthy terrorist scum!
This is globalists in action...
Biden, criminally installed, and a worthless , corrupt traitor, imho.-Tyr

Juicer66
08-20-2021, 10:32 AM
Biden and these ffing worthless, traitorous handlers he has that manage the damn puppet are making this nation look like a gaggle of craven cowards- with their damn treasonous deal they made with these filthy terrorist scum!
This is globalists in action...
Biden, criminally installed, and a worthless , corrupt traitor, imho.-Tyr

Apparently we are within days ---- could be hours --- of the next steps in terms of info release to removing this Actor from the stage .

Once he has gone and the Normies begin to see the scale of what has happened , the pendulum will swing very fast .

I do agree however 100% with you that this gross betrayal of Afghanistan is immeasurably bad .

American self pride can be rebuilt over time but letting this land slip to the Chinese and Russia to exploit is an act of Treason and must be punished .

Gunny
08-20-2021, 10:37 AM
"Our deal with the Taliban". Contemptible. Yes, this too is on Biden's complete and utter lack of leadership. He has no honor at any level. However, that 82nd Airborne commander in the field is a pussy. I always wondered about this. If the time comes, do you follow the orders of some cheesedick hiding in his basement in DC? Or do the right thing? Fortunately for me, I never had to make such a choice.

I would be sorely tempted to cross the line and go with the Brits.

I wonder how long this administration thinks the our allies can do our job in our absence because our government just dropped its pack in the middle of the trail and quit.