PDA

View Full Version : *Muslim Preparing Food In *JACK IN THE BOX*, Can We Trust Them?:

chesswarsnow
09-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Lets say your hungry.
2. And by yourself, so you go to *JACK IN THE BOX*.
3. To get you some lunch.
4. Ol Mohamed is taking your order, and noticed that you are a male, and are ordering for one.
5. Lets say you ordered one hamburger and a coke.
6. So Ol Mohamed, who happens to be 19, takes your money at the window, and sees your alone.
7. Now he slips just enough poison to kill you into your drink.
7.a) And lets say this is happening all over America.
8. Is anyone making sure that this isn't happening?
9. I think its a very good possibility.
10. Seeing I think it happened to me yesterday.
11. But I didn't drink all my drink, because it tasted sour.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

But eating that food will kill you anyway! :D

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 02:59 PM
You're on to 'em! Al-qaeda's secret plan is to infiltrate the American fast food industry and take us all out one burger at a time.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Schmuck.:lol:

April15
09-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

But eating that food will kill you anyway! :DAnd all this time I thought it was the Muslims!
Sorry bout that but we have mexicans , not muslims here.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Given the amount of foreigners that work in these type of places it could possibly happen. Also ya gotta love that it's in the conspiracy forum, so no real "Schmuck" to be found here...

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
And all this time I thought it was the Muslims!

I'll take Mexican food over Jack in the Box any day of the week. It's my fav. LOL.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 03:16 PM
And all this time I thought it was the Muslims!

Sorry bout that,

I live in the northeast, we have plenty of muslims....:dunno:

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Given the amount of foreigners that work in these type of places it could possibly happen. Also ya gotta love that it's in the conspiracy forum, so no real "Schmuck" to be found here...

Oh sorry, should've said "racist" instead. MY BAD! LOLZ!

April15
09-25-2007, 03:20 PM
The mexicans here at Wendys are giving me free language lessons with every lunch. Chicken BLT is my favorite. But for pure finger food I go for the chili!

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Oh sorry, should've said "racist" instead. MY BAD! LOLZ!

Why racist? I think it makes for a good legitimate conspiracy theory. Think about the amount of junk food consumed by american, or even coffee for that matter. It could be an easy target, and a large amount of muslims, and of course non muslims but possible american haters are employed in these places. I did'nt see it as a racist thought at all.

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Why racist? I think it makes for a good legitimate conspiracy theory. Think about the amount of junk food consumed by american, or even coffee for that matter. It could be an easy target, and a large amount of muslims, and of course non muslims but possible american haters are employed in these places. I did'nt see it as a racist thought at all.

It's racist and ignorant because it assumes first, that all Arabs are Muslims, and second, that all Muslims are terrorists, even the ones working the drive through at the local Jack-in-the-box. It's the epitome of low-brow, imbecilic comedy/thought. It's the reason there is actually an audience for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, gangsta rap, Bill O'Reilly, beanie babies and other such travesties that degrade the senses and mongrelize the culture.

April15
09-25-2007, 03:35 PM
It's racist and ignorant because it assumes first, that all Arabs are Muslims, and second, that all Muslims are terrorists, even the ones working the drive through at the local Jack-in-the-box. It's the epitome of low-brow, imbecilic comedy/thought. It's the reason there is actually an audience for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, gangsta rap, Bill O'Reilly, beanie babies and other such travesties that degrade the senses and mongrelize the culture.Hard to argue against that.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 03:38 PM
It's racist and ignorant because it assumes first, that all Arabs are Muslims, and second, that all Muslims are terrorists, even the ones working the drive through at the local Jack-in-the-box. It's the epitome of low-brow, imbecilic comedy/thought. It's the reason there is actually an audience for the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, gangsta rap, Bill O'Reilly, beanie babies and other such travesties that degrade the senses and mongrelize the culture.

Racist and ignorance would be better suited for a legitimate post in say the war on terrorism forum, in the conspiracy forum it really does'nt belong. Ignorance is assumin evey muslim in america is good, thats the type of shit that gets people killed.

I do however frequent a coffee place that has many middle eastern types workin in it, they are nice people that I joke around with yet I have no clue of there real background. So if I feel funky after a cup of coffee one day, and I wonder if the possibility that it was spiked it automatically makes me a racist?

MtnBiker
09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
I wonder if the possibility that it was spiked it automatically makes me a racist?

My conspiracy theory is that your opinion differs from HC and that makes you a racist.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 04:29 PM
My conspiracy theory is that your opinion differs from HC and that makes you a racist.

:fu:
You gave away my secret! :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 04:31 PM

Obviously you're also a racist.

MtnBiker
09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Of course

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Obviously you're also a racist.

:laugh2:

I think your a racist as well for suggesting MB is a racist..

MtnBiker
09-25-2007, 04:34 PM

Yeah that's right, HC you are a racist!

Hagbard Celine
09-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah that's right, HC you are a racist!

My racist dad can beat up your racist dad.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 04:36 PM

Well I bet your dad eats at the jack in the box therefore he is a racist!

MtnBiker
09-25-2007, 04:36 PM

Not true, but it might be a conspiracy.

Sir Evil
09-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Not true, but it might be a conspiracy.

Dude, what a racist statement! :poke:

Gaffer
09-25-2007, 07:18 PM
There are no jack in the boxes here in ohio.

I'm an islomobigot. I hate muslims equally.

I do profile people. An arab will get looked at suspiciously. Anyone dressing as a muslim will get the same scrutiny. If they don't like it, though shit.

Said1
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM

Hey, what's low-brow about benie babies? I had a baby bean. Of course, I lived in Calgary, home to Rodeo Royal. Might s'plain things.

Yurt
09-25-2007, 10:34 PM

Most people confuse sikh:

http://www.sikhspectrum.com/images/ahluwaliams.jpg

with muslims:

http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/0/C/f/MuslimWomanEgypt.jpg

Until we get it right, the muslims will continue to destoy us. They know they cannot win militarily like they did a thousand years ago, but they KNOW their goal is the SAME.

Ignore the past and you will fall prey to its future.

diuretic
09-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Here's my racist conspiracy theory.

Every time I've been to the States and Canada and gone into a coffee shop I've always had good coffee. But when I have coffee here (in a coffee shop or when I brew my own at home) it's never as good as it is in North America.

I've really wrestled with this and I've got some ideas.

1. North Americans horde all the best coffee in the world.
or
2. Australians can't make a decent coffee.
or
3. It's really illusory, since I'm enjoying being "elsewhere" the coffee tastes better.

I go for 1 though, I prefer the racist conspiracy theory cos it fits this thread.

Oh and just in case you think I'm off beam. There is a guest house business in rural New South Wales, Australia, out in the bush and it's owned by a Canadian couple. They are proud of the fact that they only serve Tim Horton's coffee to their Canadian guests! Outrageous!

:coffee:

82Marine89
09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Lets say your hungry.
4. Ol Mohamed is taking your order, and noticed that you are a male, and are ordering for one.
6. So Ol Mohamed, who happens to be 19, takes your money at the window, and sees your alone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tell us when you die so we can be sure you're correct. Then we'll call the FBI and report the incident.

chesswarsnow
09-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I am still alive for all you non~*CWN* fans.
2. Just barely thou I might add.
3. I was sicker en hell.
4. But today I am feeling about 87.692 %.
5. Which isn't bad seeing I had hit a very low percentage.
6. Anyway, does anyone know how to test a coke for poison?
7. I still have it in the PT Cruiser.
8. Like I said it tasted very bitter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
09-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I am still alive for all you non~*CWN* fans.
2. Just barely thou I might add.
3. I was sicker en hell.
4. But today I am feeling about 87.692 %.
5. Which isn't bad seeing I had hit a very low percentage.
6. Anyway, does anyone know how to test a coke for poison?
7. I still have it in the PT Cruiser.
8. Like I said it tasted very bitter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds like you might want to take a trip to the health dept and have them check it.They can also do blood tests and see if there is anything in your system.

chesswarsnow
09-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like good advice.
2. And I think I will take it.
3. Thanks buddy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hagbard Celine
09-28-2007, 12:06 PM
:fu:
You gave away my secret! :laugh2:

Ok, now THAT'S a funny avatar. Kudos :laugh: haha

Sir Evil
09-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Ok, now THAT'S a funny avatar. Kudos :laugh: haha

Haggy, that was supposed to be a positive point I left but now I must spread some love before I can correct that, sorry!

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Im going to give you the politically incorrect answer.

as of the recent events in britain featuring doctors. I would not trust a muslim doctor, chef, or any muslim in position to harm me, and its sad to say that, but you cant tell the good ones from the bad, and frankly its better to be safe then sorry.

I know its not the politically correct answer, but anyone who says, they dont think twice with a muslim on your flight, is lying in my opinion.

Secondly, since jack in the box almost killed me 7 years ago, i will never eat there again.

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets say your hungry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
I think everybody is atleast 1% racist and 1% prejudice.