PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Majority Think Kamala Harris Is Unfit For Presidency

Gunny
08-21-2021, 10:22 AM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 4:57 PM PT – Friday, August 20, 2021

A new Rasmussen poll has shown a majority of Americans did not believe Kamala Harris was fit for presidency if Joe Biden were to step down before the end of his term. Data from a survey released on Thursday showed 55 percent of Americans viewed Harris as unqualified to serve as president.
In addition, 47 percent of respondents reported Harris was not at all qualified. These numbers were in stark contrast to the 43 percent of those surveyed who said they believed she could step up as commander in chief.

The results come amid criticism that Harris took credit for having a hand in the drawdown in Afghanistan while saying very little about the catastrophic impact the hasty withdrawal has had.
https://www.oann.com/poll-majority-think-kamala-harris-is-unfit-for-presidency/

Usual disclaimer: Polls are take it or leave it with me. Try finding a news story not about Covid or Afghanistan. There's a numbers break down at the link.

I wonder where this "majority of Americans" were in November?

SassyLady
08-21-2021, 10:31 AM
I think sane people with common sense knew this long before the election.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2021, 10:46 AM
The laughing hyena only knows how to bed men that can pay and advance her political career..
There is a name for that and for the life of me, I can not believe those men were that damn hard up!!!
It is almost beyond belief, but reality says it is true..
Yet, it is a truly sickening thought..-Tyr

fj1200
08-21-2021, 10:46 AM
She should be nowhere the near the levers of power at an executive level. She was already incompetent enough as a Senator. Her questioning of Kavanaugh was particularly ridiculous.

Juicer66
08-21-2021, 12:19 PM
Do any of you really believe TPIP levered her to VP other than as a deflection tactic ?

She was an excellent choice at the time in terms of posturing to popular 'taste' -- a woman that is black . End of .

She is more likely to be promoted than I am to knock over the Statue of Liberty by pissing on it .She is entirely expendable with no attached consequences or loose ends .

She is there because when she is unceremoniously booted into touch nobody will care a fig after a minute's pause for consideration .She will disappear forever without trace .

Leaving a gap to fill but not a space to worry about .

LongTermGuy
08-21-2021, 02:53 PM

In a trash can / dumpster somewhere ... at the time where their votes didnt count.....

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/trump-balllot-box-dumpster.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2021, 05:23 AM

Usual disclaimer: Polls are take it or leave it with me. Try finding a news story not about Covid or Afghanistan. There's a numbers break down at the link.

YEP, SUDDENLY THE MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR MONEY GRAB IS TAKING A BACK BURNER.

Dems-- Yep, now watch the right hand guys while we do our usual magic tricks with the left hand...

We just gave a nation and tens of billions to an Islamic terrorist group, while we are now prepping to steal a trillion (for our dem coffers)here in the USA...
And the dumbed down lemmings have no clue.... ---Tyr

jimnyc
08-22-2021, 02:54 PM
All I have seen her do is cackle. If presented with a difficult situation, she would just nervously laugh about it like Hillary always did.

I KNOW this one is unfit for presidency.

Gunny
08-22-2021, 02:56 PM
All I have seen her do is cackle. If presented with a difficult situation, she would just nervously laugh about it like Hillary always did.

I KNOW this one is unfit for presidency.Guess what's next in line ..

JakeStarkey
08-24-2021, 12:19 PM
So? It's Rasmussen.