PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here wanna Help Kick this guy's ASS?!?!? OMG

-Cp
09-25-2007, 05:30 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGcAzX9E3qU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGcAzX9E3qU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

darin
09-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Holy Lord I'd love to throat-punch that piece of shit.

April15
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
The male in the video is not much of a man. He needs more than an ass whoopin!

hjmick
09-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Let's hope he spends every day of the next thirty six years being raped by men twice his size.

Said1
09-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Hmmm. Seven tries. Sounds about right.

Yurt
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Holy Lord I'd love to throat-punch that piece of shit.

could you throw in a punch or kick or both for me....

**&&^^%%% jerk

Yurt
09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Let's hope he spends every day of the next thirty six years being raped by men twice his size.

Actually, men like him who actually get convicted do everything they can to hide their crime, because if most prisoners find out, those men are soundly thrashed. Oddly, there is a code amongst convicts about women. Not all cons, but the majority.

Gaffer
09-25-2007, 10:01 PM
This guy reminds me a lot of my daughters ex. I still want to take a ball bat to his head. The difference was my daughter would not sit back and take it. She got right back in his face.

Sitarro
09-25-2007, 10:24 PM
There are not enough bad things in this world that could happen to that pissant, bury him up to his neck in a fire-ant bed and pour honey on his bald head would be a good start. Lock him in a room and fill it with Africanized bees would be a good thing also. The best thing though, would be to perform a sex change operation on him and then release him back into the prison's general population(after showing the tape to the populatio).

Yurt
09-25-2007, 10:25 PM
This guy reminds me a lot of my daughters ex. I still want to take a ball bat to his head. The difference was my daughter would not sit back and take it. She got right back in his face.

TBO, I still puzzle over this. In my line of work I have seen guys like this and met their "punching" bags. I have never been able to figure it out. I have heard "excuses" and then some. Then again, I have not taken direct statements in over 3 years. Maybe the "stories" have changed.

I just cannot understand why anyone, woman or man, would put up with that. It is beyond me. Then again, I don't live everyone's lives. It seems so simple for you and I, yet, how is it so hard for these women or men. Yes women are more the victim, however, very little known is that some men are too.

Is there a way to educate?

Gaffer
09-25-2007, 10:46 PM
TBO, I still puzzle over this. In my line of work I have seen guys like this and met their "punching" bags. I have never been able to figure it out. I have heard "excuses" and then some. Then again, I have not taken direct statements in over 3 years. Maybe the "stories" have changed.

I just cannot understand why anyone, woman or man, would put up with that. It is beyond me. Then again, I don't live everyone's lives. It seems so simple for you and I, yet, how is it so hard for these women or men. Yes women are more the victim, however, very little known is that some men are too.

Is there a way to educate?

The nearest thing I can come up with is they are afraid to go out on their own.

09-25-2007, 10:59 PM
i think it would be better to just let the other prisoners murder him. cause you know they will. He might be tough with a woman but i doubt he could handle those men in prison. I bet he crumbled within the first hour.

If I had been there I would have beaten him silly. but since he is in jail already, there is no point to it.

But regardless, the man is a freaking idiot. Lets video tape all the evidence.

manu1959
09-25-2007, 11:05 PM
The nearest thing I can come up with is they are afraid to go out on their own.

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/oregon/or_art02

"Battered woman syndrome describes a pattern of psychological and behavioral symptoms found in women living in battering relationships." People v. Romero, 13 Cal Rptr 2d 332, 336 (Cal App 2d Dist. 1992); See Walker, L., The Battered Woman Syndrome (1984) p. 95-97. There are four general characteristics of the syndrome:
1. The woman believes that the violence was her fault.
2. The woman has an inability to place the responsibility for the violence elsewhere.
3. The woman fears for her life and/or her children's lives.
4. The woman has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient.

Said1
09-26-2007, 05:53 PM

In situations like that, it's often the abuser who provokes the abusee until they flip out so they idiot can proclaim "Look at yourself! You're crazy, it's all your fault'. Sick stuff.

I've even seen women provoke their own husbands into a rage only to turn around and act like a victim - 'do I deserve this'. Co-defendant craziness.

chesswarsnow
09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But welcome to the world of Islamic women.
2. Shame really.
3. That from which these types of men were born they turn against.
4. *Pure Evil*.
5. Very similar to Islam folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hugh Lincoln
09-26-2007, 07:52 PM
White women eager to marry black males should take note.

JackDaniels
09-26-2007, 08:00 PM

:lol:

When I saw you posted in this thread, I knew you were going to say something like that.

JackDaniels
09-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But welcome to the world of Islamic women.
2. Shame really.
3. That from which these types of men were born they turn against.
4. *Pure Evil*.
5. Very similar to Islam folks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In some countries domestic abuse is prevalent, however, I know many Muslim families in the United States. The Arab Muslim men I know treat their wives much better than the white trash does.

Said1
09-26-2007, 08:23 PM

I just realized who you were.

Kathianne
09-26-2007, 08:48 PM
In some countries domestic abuse is prevalent, however, I know many Muslim families in the United States. The Arab Muslim men I know treat their wives much better than the white trash does.

While I know some Muslim families via my kids in school, I don't know any as couples. I do know the other day at the grocery store, I saw a women in full coverage for Muslims, though face exposed, walking speedily to try to catch up with her husband. Much more than the 10 paces behind of the 'traditional Chinese'.

This woman who I didn't know, had a drop dead face and figure in the sense of smallish. Couldn't tell boobies, sorry Jim.