PDA

View Full Version : Pfizer has not got fda vaccine approval despite the claim .

Juicer66
08-25-2021, 10:16 AM
*** Removed as this was protected content without a citation

fj1200
08-25-2021, 11:34 AM
Over in Real World Land...

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

JakeStarkey
08-25-2021, 12:10 PM
The vaccine is approved. The critics are not approved.

That is all.

Juicer66
08-25-2021, 12:57 PM
The vaccine is approved. The critics are not approved.
That is all.

You miss the point entirely .

It is not approved . And exactly as shown in the OP .

By all means show constructively how the OP is mistaken but don't just swallow BS simply because it is put in front of you with what you assume is a reliable

'signature' for correctness and acceptance .

The FDA are corrupt and cunning and needed ways to cleverly deceive people who do not question and examine closely .

Seems they fooled you . But you are not alone . fj1200 is another happy bunny .

JakeStarkey
08-25-2021, 01:29 PM
*** Removed

That's not real.

NightTrain
08-25-2021, 01:41 PM
*** Removed

Juicer66 it is expected that you provide the link to the article you're referencing.

jimnyc
08-25-2021, 01:43 PM
Juicer66 it is expected that you provide the link to the article you're referencing.

PLEASE!

I've asked myself a bunch of times now. After this attempt, threads using articles or works of others, without proper citation, will be deleted.

fj1200
08-25-2021, 02:37 PM
... but don't just swallow BS simply because it is put in front of you...

Quite hilarious.

Juicer66
08-25-2021, 03:38 PM
Quite hilarious.

Saith the Compliance Gullible digging deep into his empty frontal cortex .

Have you ever made a constructive or fact centred comment on any Forum topic ?

jimnyc
08-25-2021, 04:50 PM
Since no citation has been added as per rules, the article from the opening post had to be removed.

Juicer66
08-26-2021, 04:46 AM
*** Post deleted. No link to referenced article, post gets nuked. ***

That is all.

Cheerio, old girl! :salute:

JakeStarkey
08-26-2021, 07:42 AM
@Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521) it is expected that you provide the link to the article you're referencing.

Did you make up a source?

jimnyc
08-26-2021, 11:28 AM
*** Post deleted. No link to referenced article, post gets nuked. ***

That is all.

Cheerio, old girl! :salute:

Cheerio to you too. Just PLEASE post links to your sources at the bottom and all is great with me!

Posts need citations or I can get sued as an individual. The lack of citations is what got things nuked. More than welcome to repost with a link.

Juicer66
08-26-2021, 11:46 AM
Cheerio to you too. Just PLEASE post links to your sources at the bottom and all is great with me!

Posts need citations or I can get sued as an individual. The lack of citations is what got things nuked. More than welcome to repost with a link.

Cannot now recall the post which obviously was yet another brilliant one . I churn them out , ten to the English penny .

Anyhow , events have moved on and every soul with a functioning IQ now sees how the FDA cheated and that no approval has been give to Pfizer whatever the insane MSM

choose to serve up for Sheeple consumption and gullibility .

jimnyc
08-26-2021, 12:10 PM
Cannot now recall the post which obviously was yet another brilliant one . I churn them out , ten to the English penny .

Anyhow , events have moved on and every soul with a functioning IQ now sees how the FDA cheated and that no approval has been give to Pfizer whatever the insane MSM

choose to serve up for Sheeple consumption and gullibility .

All fine and dandy. Citing others work is still required though. :)