PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Speaks On Deadly Afghan Attack

Gunny
08-26-2021, 06:48 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 4:33PM PT – Thursday, August 26, 2021Joe Biden ordered strikes on ISIS after 13 U.S. service members were killed following an explosion in Kabul. Speaking from the White House on Thursday, Biden said the fallen soldiers were heroes and the “backbone of America.”
Biden said to those who carried out the attacks or wished America harm, the U.S. would not forgive nor forget. He went on to say, “we will hunt you down and make you pay” as he asserted these terrorists would not win.
“We will not let them stop our mission we will continue the evacuation. I’ve also ordered my commander to develop operational plans to strike ISIS-K assets, leadership and facilities,” he stated. “We will respond with force and precision at our time, at the place we choose and at the moment of our choosing.”

General Kenneth McKenzie also announced 14 more U.S. service members were injured as well as a number of Afghan civilians. The commander confirmed there were two suicide bombers: one at Abbey Gate and the second one in the vicinity of the Barron Hotel.
General McKenzie revealed there continues to be extremely active threats against the airport. He also said there are no plans to send more American troops to Kabul amid the attack, stating “we have the forces we need to protect ourselves there.”
Meanwhile, the CIA is conducting covert operations outside of the Kabul airport to extract U.S. citizens from Afghanistan. General McKenzie reported the U.S. has been working with the Taliban to secure the area and expand the security perimeter.
“We’ve identified some roads that we would like for them to close. They’ve identified that they will be willing to close those roads because we assessed the threat of a suicide-born vehicle threat is high right now,” he explained. “We want to reduce the possibility of one of those vehicles getting close so we’re actually moving very aggressively to do that.”
The extractions come as Joe Biden’s August 31 deadline to be out of the country approaches. The Taliban has threatened a response if provoked by a missed deadline.

A recent report from the White house gave an update on the number of evacuees rescued from Afghanistan in the last 24-hours. As of Thursday morning, an official confirmed approximately 14,000 people were cleared out of the region in that time frame. Seventeen U.S. military flights carried roughly 5,000 evacuees out of Kabul while 74 coalition flights carried around 8,300 people.
The U.S. now says nearly 96,000 people have been evacuated since August 14, bringing the total to over 101,000 people since the end of July. Meanwhile, a group of House members have called on Biden to extend the timeline of U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan.
In the meantime, Americans are being asked to be aware of their surroundings at all times. Several nations are echoing warnings regarding the security situation around the airport. Both Australia and the U.K. have urged people in the area to move away from the airport due to terror threats.
Intelligence reports have suggested and imminent threat from Islamic State militants. NATO has strongly urged this threat to be taken seriously. This comes as thousands of Afghan nationals have continued to rush the area in hopes of getting out.
The Taliban has condemned the bombings, allegedly carried out by ISIS-K, and blamed the U.S. military for not securing an area they are responsible for. Meanwhile, the White House said Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been briefed on the situation. The blasts come as foreign officials warned an “imminent lethal threat” of a suicide attack on the airport was present.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=29

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 01:48 PM
Any person who doubts the personal intensity, goodness, and effectiveness of Biden's speech is a fan of the terrorists.

fj1200
08-27-2021, 01:51 PM
Any person who doubts the personal intensity, goodness, and effectiveness of Biden's speech is a fan of the terrorists.

Any sort of speech he can give is nothing when compared to the imagery of what's happening on the ground in Afg. A person can be good but an utter failure when it comes to the job that they have.

Juicer66
08-27-2021, 02:37 PM

A remarkable commendation for Sleepy -- leader of one of the main US Crime Families and an almost certain Chicom . There is no way Obummer would have ever

accepted a non Chicom as his number two ---- and like all good Communists they all love the crinkle of bank notes .

Even in dotage he has almost certainly managed to cut a deal to save his life --- played the imbecile as a short term puppet for his masters .

Kathianne
08-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Any sort of speech he can give is nothing when compared to the imagery of what's happening on the ground in Afg. A person can be good but an utter failure when it comes to the job that they have.

Jimmy Carter imo fit that description. Biden does not, which has become crystal clear even to honest Democrats. 'That was 4 or 5 days ago...' 'You'll be my first call...'

MtnBiker
08-27-2021, 03:36 PM

Well, I guess somebody has someone has to be included in the 24% that approve of Joe's handling of Afghanistan.

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 06:20 PM

We are so lucky that Biden is in office instead of witnessing the thousands that would have died in Trump's watch.

NightTrain
08-27-2021, 06:51 PM
We are so lucky that Biden is in office instead of witnessing the thousands that would have died in Trump's watch.

Have you always been this stupid or is this a recent development?

icansayit
08-27-2021, 06:56 PM
Have you always been this stupid or is this a recent development?

JakeStarky attended the same schools as Joe Biden. In fact. Jake IS that PONY SOLDIER Joe always talks about since Joe had the Honor of following his favorite PONY around to clean up after JAKE.https://bemorepanda.com/files/2020-02-11/images/475481.jpg

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 06:56 PM

*Your are insane..and a bunch of cluelessness added in..

weak...
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/08/Joe-Biden-hand-wringing-Getty-1024x768.jpg
https://teamproamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Why-Millions-Love-Trump-1024x536.jpg
The Left Wing Media and clueless Democrats just cannot understand why so many people support Trump, love Trump and will vote for Trump again.

​https://teamproamerica.com/trump/why-millions-love-trump/

icansayit
08-27-2021, 07:03 PM
Jake's not insane. He's/She's just lonely and starved for the attention we are giving him/her here.

The Insanity part comes after constantly trying to pretend how smart and more informed Jake is.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...NOW THAT'S INSANE.

MtnBiker
08-27-2021, 07:19 PM
So, after Joe with personal intensity, goodness and effectiveness spoke about the Afghanistan attack, who exactly gave him a list and instructed him to take the first question from Kelly O'Donnell? Because obviously an effective president is instructed on how to preform. Nato allies and foreign adversaries are certainly impressed with such effectiveness. The personal intensity touch with bowing his head in confusion, err I mean a moment of prayer was especially an effective display.

icansayit
08-27-2021, 08:21 PM
So, after Joe with personal intensity, goodness and effectiveness spoke about the Afghanistan attack, who exactly gave him a list and instructed him to take the first question from Kelly O'Donnell? Because obviously an effective president is instructed on how to preform. Nato allies and foreign adversaries are certainly impressed with such effectiveness. The personal intensity touch with bowing his head in confusion, err I mean a moment of prayer was especially an effective display.

As Andrew DICE Clay once said....

http://icansayit.com/pictures/joeandjillwalk.jpg

Gunny
08-27-2021, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=NightTrain;987412]Have you always been this stupid or is this a recent development?[/QUOTE NightTrain This is an always thing. He's not stupid. He's trolling for a bite.

Dis
08-27-2021, 08:32 PM

God, I hope that was sarcasm. If not, that's the dumbest thing I've read all month.

Gunny
08-27-2021, 08:50 PM
God, I hope that was sarcasm. If not, that's the dumbest thing I've read all month.You don't remember Jake? He's a regular barrel of laughs :rolleyes:

Baghdad Bob Jr.

Dis
08-27-2021, 08:51 PM
You don't remember Jake? He's a regular barrel of laughs :rolleyes:

Baghdad Bob Jr.

Evidently, not worth remembering, cuz...no.

fj1200
08-27-2021, 09:39 PM

Because thousands died under trump's watch? Because I must have missed those news stories. I think the real problem for your thinking is all of the things that they said were going to happen under trump are actually happening under biden. Food for thought there bud.

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 09:46 PM
No one said "thousands died under trump's watch", bud, so stop the straw man.

They would have been dead if it was Trump's people doing the evac under Trump's supervision and authority.

Biden, under incredibly difficult conditions that would have crumpled Trump immediately, is doing a magnificent job.

Trump's supporters are simply no better than is he. Their comments are not for serious consideration.

icansayit
08-27-2021, 09:50 PM

They would have been dead if it was Trump's people doing the evac under Trump's supervision and authority.

Biden, under incredibly difficult conditions that would have crumpled Trump immediately, is doing a magnificent job.

Trump's supporters are simply no better than is he. Their comments are not for serious consideration.

Must really SUCK to be you by now. Funny how you say some of us have TDS when you keep showing your mental instability so often, and so freely to all of us. You should go back to your dream headquarters/Outhouse....http://icansayit.com/pictures/DNCHEAD.jpg

fj1200
08-27-2021, 09:51 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no fan of trump but come on. You're frickin' delusional.

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 10:04 PM
The Trump and alt right and QAnonites all suffer from TDS.

Your Orange Hero got beat fair and square. Tough to be you guys.

Biden is doing a great job, and with all the complaining by the right-wing cafeteria cons, it would seem they want more Americans to die in Afghanistan.

NightTrain
08-27-2021, 10:09 PM

Educate yourself.

Biden tossed away Trump's plan, like everything else Trump did, and the bumbling senile fool now owns this 100%.

Giving away Bagram that was a monumental bit of sheer stupidity, going against every military and intel advisor's assessments. Two functional runways that was easily defended in favor of giving it to the terrorists & then trying to evacuate everyone from the Kabul airport that's surrounded by buildings loaded with civilians and the ever-present terrorists hiding amongst them.

I won't be surprised to see small arms fire taking shots at C-17s and other transports, God forbid that they start lobbing mortars at those giant aluminum gas cans with 400+ souls on board.

Pulling the military BEFORE everyone had been pulled was stunning in it's stupidity. Again, going against his military advisors - such as they are, being more concerned with being woke than actually winning wars anymore - and actually began begging the terrorists to allow safe passage. It's mind blowing.

Then the bumbling ship of fools actally sent complete lists - dubbed "Kill Lists" by any thinking observer - to the Taliban, of Americans, Allies and Afghans who have been helping the USA in our endeavors there. They sent them the list and said to please allow them to travel to the airport for evacuation. Brilliant.

Biometric data of our Afghani helpers were captured, along with their fingerprints and iris scanners to easily identify and kill them.

Billions of State-of-the-Art military hardware. The Taliban actually have more Blackhawks under their control than any of our allies. Upgraded Armored Humvees. Drones. Attack Jets. Recon Jets.

That's just Afghanistan. I've got a laundry list of outright catastrophic failures from this particular bunch of ass clowns populating this Administration. It only took him what, 8 months to ruin this country and destabilize the world? And he's not done.

Obama once famously quipped : "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." That's the only thing I'm aware of that he was honest about, but he was right on the mark with that one.

No, Jake, even CNN is attacking this imbecile. And you own this, just as much as the senile buffoon does because you voted for him.

fj1200
08-27-2021, 10:11 PM
The Trump and alt right and QAnonites all suffer from TDS.

Your Orange Hero got beat fair and square. Tough to be you guys.

Biden is doing a great job, and with all the complaining by the right-wing cafeteria cons, it would seem they want more Americans to die in Afghanistan.

You're right about one thing; the (D)oddering fool beat the (R)ambling buffoon. And only one thing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2021, 10:18 PM

I doubt it. And your ignorant , cheerleading blathering for that corrupt asshole does nothing but show you to be a damn fool, imho..
Would be glad to have you try to call me -- "a fan of the terrorists" any day of the week, and that is face to face, mind you .....--Tyr

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 10:49 PM
This page has shown "the ignorant cheerleading" of the Trump gang.

You are out. You are not getting back in... ever.

JakeStarkey
08-27-2021, 10:55 PM
H. R. McMaster says the Kabul blasts are what happens when Trump surrendered to the terrorists. You all can look it o up.
nt

Today at 8:18 PM (https://debatepolitics.com/threads/h-r-mcmaster-kabul-blasts-are-what-happen-when-you-surrender-to-a-terrorist-organization.458663/post-1074522398)

New
(https://debatepolitics.com/threads/h-r-mcmaster-kabul-blasts-are-what-happen-when-you-surrender-to-a-terrorist-organization.458663/post-1074522398)
Add bookmark (https://debatepolitics.com/posts/1074522398/bookmark)
#1 (https://debatepolitics.com/threads/h-r-mcmaster-kabul-blasts-are-what-happen-when-you-surrender-to-a-terrorist-organization.458663/post-1074522398)

"He[trump], in effect, is partnering with the Taliban against, in many ways, the Afghan government," McMaster said of the president's plan in Afghanistan. See the full interview with the former National Security Adviser, Sunday on 60 Minutes.

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 10:58 PM

Jake your a silly guy.......

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12821692_tmpcam9043932662502065693_jpeg96c008d018e 2a8ca192a644ada73d448
https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/joe-biden-thanks-for-voting-at-graveyard.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3a/f0/a8/3af0a85ec433b1a402c62a6dbe7cf1ae.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2021, 11:02 PM
Jake your a silly guy.......

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12821692_tmpcam9043932662502065693_jpeg96c008d018e 2a8ca192a644ada73d448
https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/joe-biden-thanks-for-voting-at-graveyard.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3a/f0/a8/3af0a85ec433b1a402c62a6dbe7cf1ae.jpg

Worse than that, he is a punk..
Only a certified punk would cheerlead for biden and the crap that scum has brought on this nation and our military.
Else he is a feeble minded liberal asshole that thinks making such ignorant blathering is somehow brilliant...-Tyr

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 11:07 PM
Only a certified punk would cheerlead for biden and the crap that scum has brought on this nation and our military.
Else he is a feeble minded liberal asshole that thinks making such ignorant blathering is somehow brilliant...-Tyr

Poor jake doesnt even make it interesting...to easy...even the mods are getting bored:laugh:

NightTrain
08-27-2021, 11:16 PM

That's all ya got? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're even weaker than I thought, you insufferable tool. Not even Pete quality.

Dismissed.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 12:06 AM

I guess you missed me calling him a rambling buffoon.

"He[trump], in effect, is partnering with the Taliban against, in many ways, the Afghan government," McMaster said of the president's plan in Afghanistan. See the full interview with the former National Security Adviser, Sunday on 60 Minutes.

But those are two different things. There's getting out and getting out while trying to manage A S*show this has turned out to be. It didn't have to be this way.

Mr. P
08-28-2021, 12:10 AM
This is simple, folks.

Jake is displaying symptoms consistent with a severe case of Cranial Rectitis.

Plus he's nothing more than a Troll.

Just sayin

icansayit
08-28-2021, 01:19 AM
This is simple, folks.

Jake is displaying symptoms consistent with a severe case of Cranial Rectitis.

Plus he's nothing more than a Troll.

Just sayin

He went into the hospital for a LOBOTOMY, and in order to correct his mental problems. Gave him a COLONOSCOPY instead. And the TDS still didn't go away, but he does say stupid things anyway.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 01:59 AM
Listen to these people on the right natter and chatter.

You all lost, because you are losers. You lost fair and square. You simply cannot take what you dish. :salute:

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 02:01 AM
I guess you missed me calling him a rambling buffoon.
But those are two different things. There's getting out and getting out while trying to manage A S*show this has turned out to be. It didn't have to be this way.

McMaster is calling out Trump as a foreign policy loser not Biden.:clap:

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 05:57 AM

Any idea what Mrs Clump said from 23 Cockroach Parade in downtown Sacramento ? That could clinch it one way or another .

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 06:31 AM
That's all ya got? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're even weaker than I thought, you insufferable tool. Not even Pete quality.

Dismissed.

NightTrain has been shunted onto a side track with nowhere to go. :)

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 06:32 AM
Any idea what Mrs Clump said from 23 Cockroach Parade in downtown Sacramento ? That could clinch it one way or another .
McMaster counts, while you blow wind. Just the way it is.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 08:35 AM

I didn't say I disagreed but even if true biden has doubled down on stupid. You also didn't address the statement that the fears of trump's failings are coming true under biden. The man is lost.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 08:46 AM
I didn't say I disagreed but even if true biden has doubled down on stupid. You also didn't address the statement that the fears of trump's failings are coming true under biden. The man is lost.

Biden is a genius when compared to Trump and the right wing posters on this OP.

Trump's failings are being corrected one by one, and the more difficult the corrections the deeper Trump's errors were made.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 09:52 AM
Biden is a genius when compared to Trump and the right wing posters on this OP.

Trump's failings are being corrected one by one, and the more difficult the corrections the deeper Trump's errors were made.

A genius compared to trump could still leave us with two idiots. If you call Afg "correcting" we're in trouble.

Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Questionhttps://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wron g_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.ht ml

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 10:11 AM
McMaster counts, while you blow wind. Just the way it is.

Sorry about your lack of wind ---isolate and try Senekot .

Gather Mc Master cemented his Dumbo reputation when he said that ISIS is a front for the Taliban , to whom , according to Dumbo , the US is surrendering .

They are of course sworn enemies . Notably, Islamic State affiliates ISIS-K are reportedly the sworn enemy of the Taliban — a fact which makes McMaster's assertion all the more stupid.

I think you need to look for a replacement platonic hero .

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 10:20 AM
Sorry about your lack of wind ---isolate and try Senekot .

Gather Mc Master cemented his Dumbo reputation when he said that ISIS is a front for the Taliban , to whom , according to Dumbo , the US is surrendering .

They are of course sworn enemies . Notably, Islamic State affiliates ISIS-K are reportedly the sworn enemy of the Taliban — a fact which makes McMaster's assertion all the more stupid.

I think you need to look for a replacement platonic hero .

McMaster is correct, you are not. I do think too many GOP now will resist Trump, either voting for third party or D or not voting at all.

The Trump supporters, the sane ones (like some of you here), see it all slipping away and are yelling and screaming. The insane ones (like some of you here) cannot see the forest for the trees, and are lost in the woods.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 10:21 AM
Bullshit statement.

Typical leftist shaming tactic to generalize and put all dissenters from their opinion into a vile category. Pretty much same as calling those with opposing opinion a nazi. Won't work here.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 10:29 AM

You are showing the perfect example of TDS. Letting your rage consume you from projecting what you believe "would have happened instead of actually analyzing what did happen" (under Trump) as opposed to what is actually happening under that idiot puppet Biden.

Wake up Starkey...after all, you liberal Biden lovers are usually more "woke", right?

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 10:36 AM
Bullshit statement. Typical leftist shaming tactic to generalize and put all dissenters from their opinion into a vile category. Pretty much same as calling those with opposing opinion a nazi. Won't work here.

Typical Trump crap above. Either you support the evacuation and Biden's way of doing it, or you support Trump's anti-Americans.

Support the good, SassyLady, and the good is not Trumpism.

Trumperism is flailing and failing as an enduring force in America. DeathSantis and Abbott have blown their chances, along with Pompeo, in 2024.

I hope Nikki Haley runs, because I can vote for her.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:39 AM
Typical Trump crap above. Either you support the evacuation and Biden's way of doing it, or you support Trump's anti-Americans.

Trumperism is flailing and failing as an enduring force in America. DeathSantis and Abbott have blown their chances, along with Pompeo, in 2024.

You start with a ridiculous false dilemma fallacy.

But then you end with something I can support. Haley 2024!

Now I'm conflicted.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 11:43 AM
Don't be conflicted.

Be concerned about getting the evacuation done.

Yes, Haley is far, far better a candidate (and electable!) than Trump or his toad stools.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 11:45 AM

Support of Biden policies is not good... it is flailing and failing to use your own words.

I'd rather have Trumpism any day than be all up in Biden's butt Starkey. I suppose you endorse and support our energy dependence on foreign oil, our open borders (where terrorists and cartel are surging), our failing economy, our "woke" military, our loss of our constitutional rights among other horrific moves Biden has made? If so, you're more of an idiot than you've already proven.

As a former military wife I do understand there's a right way and a wrong way to withdraw from a war. Biden's stupidity is getting our military killed because it is, in fact, an evacuation as opposed to an orderly wittdrawal.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 11:47 AM
Don't be conflicted.

Yes, Haley is far, far better a candidate (and electable!) than Trump or his toad stools.

Haley is not electable unless she runs as a Democrat.

I would have voted for her at one time, but she's too woke for me now. I can understand why you would want her.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 11:49 AM
Don't be conflicted.

I'm only conflicted because most of what you say borders on balderdash. But then you say something smart. Could be a ruse... :thinking5:

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 12:26 PM
Haley is not electable unless she runs as a Democrat.

I would have voted for her at one time, but she's too woke for me now. I can understand why you would want her.

Of course she is. You do not understand 'woke' at all. She understands Trumpism is not Americanism.

She beat the Dems.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 12:28 PM
Of course she is. You do not understand 'woke' at all. She understands Trumpism is not Americanism.

She beat the Dems.

As I said ... electable only if she runs as a dem.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 12:30 PM
As I said ... electable only if she runs as a dem.
You are wrong, of course, but go for it.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 12:32 PM
You are wrong, of course, but go for it.

Well, I think you are delusional .. but, hey, go for it.