View Full Version : Food for thought

Abbey Marie
08-26-2021, 11:01 PM

SassyLady
08-27-2021, 11:21 AM
More food for thought

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 09:29 PM
Let me add...some more "Food for thought"...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9190unWYAQG5uW?format=jpg&name=large

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 09:32 PM
One more...

`It saves countless congressional tails by establishing a domestic terror narrative that Pelosi can

saddle up and ride all the way to the midterms.

Tragic.

Ashli Babbit got a kill shot to the neck—not to the leg as a warning.

Internal investigation.

Case closed.

Unequal justice!`

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E90tbr2XsAQ6gJC?format=jpg&name=small

fj1200
08-27-2021, 09:43 PM
What law enforcement is instructed to go for the warning shot in the leg?

Full disclosure: Not law enforcement here.

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 09:57 PM
What law enforcement is instructed to go for the warning shot in the leg?

Full disclosure: Not law enforcement here.

Common dude..she was>>> unarmed..<<<.He didnt have to do anything...but since he felt he had to... shoot the leg...(which is stupid to begin with)..But not a fucking kill shot to the neck...which is Insane!!

Common fj! enough!

fj1200
08-27-2021, 10:02 PM
Common dude..she was>>> unarmed..<<<.He didnt have to do anything...but since he felt he had to... shoot the leg...(which is stupid to begin with)..But not a fucking kill shot to the neck...which is Insane!!

Common fj! enough!

Behind him: VPOTUS, various members of Congress, staff, etc.

Behind her: A mob of people with who knows what.

And I am not common. ;)

LongTermGuy
08-27-2021, 10:24 PM
Behind him: VPOTUS, various members of Congress, staff, etc.

Behind her: A mob of people with who knows what.

And I am not common. ;)

Yeah..."who knows what"..your ass...He didnt have to do it...Your hatred for Trump and American Patriots is over ruling your common sense...

..He did wrong period (kill shot a NO No for any unarmed person)...Lets not destroy this thread...and... In the future please think before posting.....

If not You will be getting this below...and you will be proving it true: Now get on with your life and post some stories / threads of your own:

~ "I am torn --is it infatuation or plain ole stalking???

"I damn sure hope its not gayness and
coming from a heartfelt longing that has turned into hatred because of absolute and total rejection...

But damn- this many years and its almost like a lifelong quest the poor soul is on.....

Even a tough old dog like me sometimes feels sorry for any person that damn lonely and infatuated with....

..some imagined heroic cause they are on -to destroy some imagined diabolical villainous monster"

fj1200
08-28-2021, 12:26 AM
Yeah..."who knows what"..your ass...He didnt have to do it...Your hatred for Trump and American Patriots is over ruling your common sense...

..He did wrong period (kill shot a NO No for any unarmed person)...Lets not destroy this thread...and... In the future please think before posting.....

If not You will be getting this below...and you will be proving it true: Now get on with your life and post some stories / threads of your own:

I was going to go with we'll just agree to disagree but it's clear that you can't accept anyone having a different opinion than you without having the internet version of an epileptic fit. You can debate points or you can be an ignorant mindless troll who has no more creativity than posting the repetitive delusions of another. You're choice.

Parting thought, trump acts like a petulant child and when "American Patriots" storm the capitol there will probably be unfortunate consequences; possibly even tragic ones. But you also didn't answer my question. When does law enforcement go for the warning shot? I don't think you'd be arguing for warning shots if "leftie american patriots" had stormed the capitol.

LongTermGuy
08-28-2021, 07:44 PM
I was going to go with we'll just agree to disagree but it's clear that you can't accept anyone having a different opinion than you without having the internet version of an epileptic fit. You can debate points or you can be an ignorant mindless troll who has no more creativity than posting the repetitive delusions of another. You're choice.

Parting thought, trump acts like a petulant child and when "American Patriots" storm the capitol there will probably be unfortunate consequences; possibly even tragic ones. But you also didn't answer my question. When does law enforcement go for the warning shot? I don't think you'd be arguing for warning shots if "leftie american patriots" had stormed the capitol.

"I damn sure hope its not gayness and
coming from a heartfelt longing that has turned into hatred because of absolute and total rejection...
But damn- this many years and its almost like a lifelong quest the poor soul is on.....

Even a tough old dog like me sometimes feels sorry for any person that damn lonely and infatuated with

some imagined heroic cause they are on -to destroy some imagined diabolical villainous monster" ~

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:29 PM
... gayness ...

That's funny you use that word when you and your pal do the virtual knob-slobber. Back to your regularly scheduled delusional blather and turtle impression when anyone has a differing viewpoint.

LongTermGuy
08-28-2021, 10:54 PM
That's funny you use that word when you and your pal do the virtual knob-slobber. Back to your regularly scheduled delusional blather and turtle impression when anyone has a differing viewpoint.

Dont you have anything better to do fool then to follow me?
Damn!..Youn are gay with your infatuation!

I damn sure hope its not gayness and

Even a tough old dog like me sometimes feels sorry for any person that damn lonely and infatuated with

some imagined heroic cause they are on -to destroy some imagined diabolical villainous monster" ~

Juicer66
08-29-2021, 04:33 AM

Common fj! enough!

With you all the way .

But
the real evidence --- my strongest possible submission -- is that she was not killed . Not even shot .

Take that .

It was entirely fake and jut one key element within a False Flag Operation .Easily demonstrated , imho .

If I can motivate myself ( time and effort ) I will start a thread to support that allegation / position .

It is a 'rip snorter' topic and the support evidence is commanding --- and if you follow False Flags ( which , surprise , surprise , I do ) the dots paint a picture which is the

next best thing to 'proven without doubt ' .

However , we need to find ways to keep it from fj . All of that plus standard post inoculation effects could drive him into an early permanent snooze .Guillane Barre with icing on

top .

revelarts
08-29-2021, 08:14 AM
Let me add...some more "Food for thought"...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9190unWYAQG5uW?format=jpg&name=large

OK So what you are saying is,
Non-citizens and criminals can be searched and be deprived of property at anytime?
Non-citizens and criminals can be forced into another religion?
Non-citizens and criminals can be put in prison indefinitely without trial, made slaves, or shot on sight without a trial?

Um No.
The Bill of Rights outlined just a few of the rights the founders understood to be HUMAN RIGHTS, that everyone had.
The Constitution outlined the function and form the federal gov't took and the limits on it's powers.

The founders never thought the federal gov't "granted" rights. They started from the basis that HUMAN BEINGS had rights and gov'ts were formed to protect them.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."

The outworking has not been perfect, women and minorities weren't considered fully human but the documents seed was correct "ALL Men" ('men' as in Mankind.)
But at this point in time the idea that a Creator endowed us with these rights is not generally believed. So the idea of RIGHTS is floating on NOTHING but an assertion on piece of paper written by guys 200+ years ago. So instead of God given rights, people, like the Meme writer in your post, are thinking that THE GOVERNMENT gives people Rights. Or Citizenship UNDER a gov't grants rights.
And if that's the case then... well.
If Gov't gives people rights the gov't can take them away.... from anyone for any reasons (or no reason). And the only real power is in who runs the gov't.
the loss of a generic culturally faith has huge implications, most people don't like to acknowledge.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2021, 09:08 AM
OK So what you are saying is,
Non-citizens and criminals can be searched and be deprived of property at anytime?
Non-citizens and criminals can be forced into another religion?
Non-citizens and criminals can be put in prison indefinitely without trial, made slaves, or shot on sight without a trial?

Um No.
The Bill of Rights outlined just a few of the rights the founders understood to be HUMAN RIGHTS, that everyone had.
The Constitution outlined the function and form the federal gov't took and the limits on it's powers.

The founders never thought the federal gov't "granted" rights. They started from the basis that HUMAN BEINGS had rights and gov'ts were formed to protect them.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."

The outworking has not been perfect, women and minorities weren't considered fully human but the documents seed was correct "ALL Men" ('men' as in Mankind.)
But at this point in time the idea that a Creator endowed us with these rights is not generally believed. So the idea of RIGHTS is floating on NOTHING but an assertion on piece of paper written by guys 200+ years ago. So instead of God given rights, people, like the Meme writer in your post, are thinking that THE GOVERNMENT gives people Rights. Or Citizenship UNDER a gov't grants rights.
And if that's the case then... well.
If Gov't gives people rights the gov't can take them away.... from anyone for any reasons (or no reason). And the only real power is in who runs the gov't.
the loss of a generic culturally faith has huge implications, most people don't like to acknowledge.

There is a problem with the idea that all citizens of other nations can break our laws and enter here illegally and we must then treat them as citizens...
They are criminals and should be treated as criminals-- not coddled and welcomed in like the traitor dems do...
If the first step is correctly taken and they are immediately sent back- the other issues never arise.
The problem is we have one fully treasonous party-the dems begging them to come in-break our laws and then those same traitors have arranged that they are given aid /help that even our citizens do not get.
The whole thing from start to finish begins with this treason- that first criminal act-- by the dem party!!
If you ignore that reality , that sad and tragic truth -that welcomed criminal action- - then you yourself have --no standing in this --as you are arguing after the fact--while ignoring the real problem. imho..--Tyr

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 11:06 AM
DopeyDon sold his out to the terrorists. The soldiers are dead because of Trump. At least 75% of America believes that.

You guys will never be in charge of America are over, that will never happen again.

Your TDS is making you all delusional.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 12:16 PM
DopeyDon sold his out to the terrorists. The soldiers are dead because of Trump. At least 75% of America believes that.

You guys will never be in charge of America are over, that will never happen again.

Your TDS is making you all delusional.

75٪ .. you are definitely delusional. Who do you think is going to step in when Biden is removed or impeached?

Who do these 75% believe will be in charge?

You are the one consumed with hate for Trump which is way more destructive than those who support him.

Please explain where those 75% are when Biden shows up for a speech?

revelarts
08-29-2021, 12:25 PM
There is a problem with the idea that all citizens of other nations can break our laws and enter here illegally and we must then treat them as citizens...
They are criminals and should be treated as criminals-- not coddled and welcomed in like the traitor dems do...
If the first step is correctly taken and they are immediately sent back- the other issues never arise.
The problem is we have one fully treasonous party-the dems begging them to come in-break our laws and then those same traitors have arranged that they are given aid /help that even our citizens do not get.
The whole thing from start to finish begins with this treason- that first criminal act-- by the dem party!!
If you ignore that reality , that sad and tragic truth -that welcomed criminal action- - then you yourself have --no standing in this --as you are arguing after the fact--while ignoring the real problem. imho..--Tyr

Treating someone like a criminal and treating them like they have NO RIGHTS are 2 different things.

the punishments for coming into the country illegally are already on the books. and they can be changed.
Every criminal has a right to trial, and many other rights we assume are HUMAN RIGHTS and simply the ethical way we treat criminal "SUSPECTS".
Coming into the U.S. illegally doesn't mean the gov't or other Americans can torture, enslave or kill them on sight and the like.
Suspected illegal aliens are subject to ALL the other laws on the books AND the immigration laws.
And the right of being considered innocent until proven guilty.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 02:10 PM

jimnyc
08-29-2021, 02:26 PM
75٪ .. you are definitely delusional. Who do you think is going to step in when Biden is removed or impeached?

Who do these 75% believe will be in charge?

You are the one consumed with hate for Trump which is way more destructive than those who support him.

Please explain where those 75% are when Biden shows up for a speech?

Cuckoo, delusional, cuckoo and delusional, or trolling. Or a diehard liberal with TDS that makes things up out of anger over this TDS?

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-Aai8SXMAgst1h?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 10:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-AZ3LNXsAIykAa?format=jpg&name=medium

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 01:09 AM
The law protects everyone subject to it, which is everyone in the country.

The DC cop had the right and duty to protect the members of Congress behind him.

There are certainly a group of stupid rightwing trolls on this thread.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 04:18 AM

The DC cop had the right and duty to protect the members of Congress behind him.

Left wing Trolls support their agenda of Ignorance...No law (IMO) supports shooting an Unarmed Female with a Kill-shot to the neck..Only the cancer of Liberalism would support such a thing to furthur push and protect its agenda...

Abbey Marie
08-30-2021, 10:58 AM

Well, lookey here, proving the exact reason I posted the meme that this thread is all about.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2021, 12:54 PM
Treating someone like a criminal and treating them like they have NO RIGHTS are 2 different things.

the punishments for coming into the country illegally are already on the books. and they can be changed.
Every criminal has a right to trial, and many other rights we assume are HUMAN RIGHTS and simply the ethical way we treat criminal "SUSPECTS".
Coming into the U.S. illegally doesn't mean the gov't or other Americans can torture, enslave or kill them on sight and the like.
Suspected illegal aliens are subject to ALL the other laws on the books AND the immigration laws.
And the right of being considered innocent until proven guilty.

My point was--- first sentence

"" There is a problem with the idea that all citizens of other nations can break our laws and enter here illegally and we must then treat them as citizens...""

2. Second and third sentences.

""They are criminals and should be treated as criminals-- not coddled and welcomed in like the traitor dems do...""
""If the first step is correctly taken and they are immediately sent back- the other issues never arise. ""

I never stated anything about torturing them, nor treating them in any inhumane way...

point made--

""If the first step is correctly taken and they are immediately sent back- the other issues never arise. ""

Problem is the dems-- see to it that the first step is not taken, not properly enforced-- in fact, they constantly work against the established law..-Tyr

LongTermGuy
09-02-2021, 06:53 PM
......Men cannot get pregnant

LongTermGuy
09-02-2021, 06:55 PM
"Best Back to School pic I've seen this year!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-T6tDnWUAYEwEX?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
09-03-2021, 09:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-ZaC6BXsAYG_DD?format=jpg&name=small

LongTermGuy
09-03-2021, 09:31 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-XzsqkWQAQWuc7?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
09-03-2021, 09:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-YSRDVXMAAXOOs?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 10:05 AM
"...Don't tell me how much you care about others when we're aborting twice as many fetuses as covid-

19 deaths annually...

And you want to try and guilt trip me into masks and a vaccine!

You're a sick Fuck..."

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 10:11 AM
".Just to be clear, the economy has not added any jobs, it is only getting back those that were lost due.....

...primarily to govt pandemic reaction and policy. Until we get back to and past the post-pandemic

baseline, there is no "growth"

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 11:00 AM
....Amazing...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-ZZBfBXIAIxZcm?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 11:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-c9WgNXsAEzLJb?format=jpg&name=large

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 03:42 PM
"Quockerwodger" 1860

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-d5SrxXoAEalaZ?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 07:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-effJzUYAIdXVJ?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 08:05 PM
Your old school...if...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-ey-NHXIAQmJvZ?format=jpg&name=medium

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Anyone seen a pic like this of Joe with Americans rescued from Afghanistan?

Yes..food for thought...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-crMmPVIAgU0Ft?format=png&name=900x900

icansayit
09-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Your old school...if...

It involved a couple of really angry souls waiting....:buttkick:

SassyLady
09-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Your old school...if...

Time to come home. Dinner is ready

LongTermGuy
09-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Time to come home. Dinner is ready

I have No idea....But a guy from Twitter...goes by the name Old school knows...:laugh:

and then of course..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JSroiDGJ3E

icansayit
09-04-2021, 11:32 PM
I have No idea....But a guy from Twitter...goes by the name Old school knows...:laugh:

and then of course..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JSroiDGJ3E

My parents both told me they used to listen to the Shadow on the radio....long before TV even began.

My dad had a deep voice like Wells, and he said that many times.
"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men?"
But he always laughed and said...'DA SHADOW DO!":laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
09-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Hmmmmm!

Does anyone remember 1972 Hurricane Agnes? 128 Dead.

How about Hurricane Audrey in 1957 killing 416 people?

Betsy in 1965?

**The many in the 1980s. What makes Hurrican IDA a result of Climate Change?

LongTermGuy
09-07-2021, 09:21 PM
​NOW Biden will send the drones....

"The Taliban has painted over a George Floyd mural"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-ul4ayXEAQLllN?format=jpg&name=360x360https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-ul4bVX0AAHH95?format=jpg&name=900x900

LongTermGuy
09-07-2021, 09:23 PM
".....it is all falling apart. The people are rising."

fj1200
09-07-2021, 09:29 PM
​NOW Biden will send the drones....

"The Taliban has painted over a George Floyd mural"

There was a George Floyd mural in Afg? Why do I find that funny?:420:

LongTermGuy
09-07-2021, 10:52 PM
There was a George Floyd mural in Afg? Why do I find that funny?:420:

Yeah..leftist ^^^ make all kinds of stupid shit possible....Stop following me...and trying to be cute...Most here have your number..as well as I...

fj1200
09-08-2021, 06:16 AM
:rolleyes: