PDA

View Full Version : Beware Perverts!!

Joan
09-25-2007, 08:17 PM
While waiting in the Dr. Office today, I picked up Newsweek Magazine. Not to sure of the date on it, but when I got to the last page, These words popped up and hit me in the face! The title was "Oral Sex can cause mouth cancer" Didn't get to read the whole article, but there are at least 3 guys on this board that had better be a little careful. Or is it really like I was taught? Oral sex means just talking about it?

Yurt
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
If its true, then nothing perverted about the article as I think it is quite common among adults.

As to the study they might have cited, well, I can point to studies that eating certain fruits MIGHT cause cancer. IOW, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, I must get paid for this piece.

Dilloduck
09-25-2007, 09:38 PM
If its true, then nothing perverted about the article as I think it is quite common among adults.

As to the study they might have cited, well, I can point to studies that eating certain fruits MIGHT cause cancer. IOW, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, I must get paid for this piece.

Gonorrhea of the throat is making great leaps foreward too !!

diuretic
09-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I think this is all a bit tongue-in-cheek....as it were....

Mr. P
09-25-2007, 10:39 PM
While waiting in the Dr. Office today, I picked up Newsweek Magazine. Not to sure of the date on it, but when I got to the last page, These words popped up and hit me in the face! The title was "Oral Sex can cause mouth cancer" Didn't get to read the whole article, but there are at least 3 guys on this board that had better be a little careful. Or is it really like I was taught? Oral sex means just talking about it?

Your three sons are gay? Jim, SE, and Jeff? No way!

manu1959
09-25-2007, 10:42 PM

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4712.html

1 in 10,000 and she has to have HPV....

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 02:20 AM
Is this appropriate for the Science and Health forum? Whatever? Entertain yourselves but be aware that some have been banned for less obnoxious postings in less inappropriate forums.

Abbey Marie
09-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Is this appropriate for the Science and Health forum? Whatever? Entertain yourselves but be aware that some have been banned for less obnoxious postings in less inappropriate forums.

Yes, I would say cancer of the mouth definitely is a health issue. By what application of twisted logic is it not?

Sir Evil
09-26-2007, 10:49 AM

Psycho, do you have cancer of the mouth? :laugh2:

hjmick
09-26-2007, 11:09 AM
"Beware Perverts"? When did oral sex enter the realm of perversion?

Hagbard Celine
09-26-2007, 12:59 PM
BS. I'm pretty sure the juices down there aren't carcinogens.

Guernicaa
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
I think you better go out and get some.

manu1959
09-26-2007, 05:08 PM
BS. I'm pretty sure the juices down there aren't carcinogens.

read and learn...........

odds are 1 in 10,000 and she has to have HPV....

Cheyenne
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Promiscuity raises it's ugly head once again. It affects both sexes.

This is due to the HPV virus that is on the increase in young people due to multiple partners. HPV comes in many different strains from mild to got-it-for-the-rest-of-your-life/pass-it-on-during-delivery. HPV is also responsible for some cervical cancers & endontrial (uterous) cancer.

Those who are in long-term relationships have no fear while lesser amount of partners also decreases your risk.

Young people think that if they engage in this type of activity the girl remains a virgin. Technically she is.

The Pap test can be given to women. There is no test for men.

PS. Sorry Manu, I didn't pause to follow your link.

Sir Evil
09-27-2007, 10:58 AM
http://i22.tinypic.com/avam8.jpg

A simple solution!

Hagbard Celine
09-27-2007, 11:03 AM
read and learn...........

odds are 1 in 10,000 and she has to have HPV....

What if your girl has had the HPV vaccine? You're good right?

Cheyenne
09-27-2007, 11:09 AM
What if your girl has had the HPV vaccine? You're good right?I'm not Manu, but,
It lessens her chances; but there are about 100 different strains of this virus. NO vaccine can take care of all that.

actsnoblemartin
09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
the very sad thing, (thank you bill clinton) that now 12 year olds are giving/receiving blow jobs, since bill said, its not sex.

Truly sad indeed.