PDA

View Full Version : Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2021, 11:15 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/weapons-expert-highlights-concern-with-taliban-seizure-of-us-equipment/vi-AANOJjx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
FOX News
Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment
Duration: 05:10 1 hr ago

Video at link....

My first post here on this subject was immediately about the weapons cache the idiot Biden left as gifts for his new buddies....

Simply a must watch video if one wants information about whatever deal idiot biden made with his new friends.
Wait until you hear this expert ...--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2021, 11:22 AM
FOX News
Weapons expert highlights concern with Taliban seizure of US equipment
Duration: 05:10 1 hr ago

Video at link....

My first post here on this subject was immediately about the weapons cache the idiot Biden left as gifts for his new buddies....
, including Blackhawk helicopters!!!!...
Simply a must watch video if one wants information about whatever deal idiot biden made with his new friends.
Wait until you hear this expert ...--Tyr

This is either the greatest military blunder in modern times or else it is the coming to light of secret deals idiot biden made with the Taliban..
Both are tragic but -the deal making one would be treason in my opinion as he armed our enemies with advanced weapons to later use on our men and women!
May never come out to be known for sure but I'd bet my life that the ffiing idiot biden made the deal to leave billions of dollars worth of advanced weapons to the Taliban. If true, he just armed our nation's enemy...
And that is treason.....--Tyr