PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines Stopping Delta

revelarts
08-27-2021, 09:24 PM
'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

by Tyler Durden
5-6 minutes

Dr. Anthony Fauci and the rest of President Biden's COVID advisors have been proven wrong about "the science" of COVID vaccines yet again. After telling Americans that vaccines offer better protection than natural infection, a new study out of Israel suggests the opposite is true: natural infection offers a much better shield against the delta variant than vaccines.

The study was described by Bloomberg as "the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity - gained from an earlier infection - to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use." A few days ago, we noted how remarkable it was that the mainstream press was finally giving voice to scientists (https://www.zerohedge.com/political/math-doesnt-work-more-scientists-speak-out-against-biden-admins-push-booster-jabs) to criticize President Biden's push to start doling out booster jabs. Well, this study further questions the credibility of relying on vaccines, given that the study showed that the vaccinated were ultimately 13x as likely to be infected as those who were infected previously, and 27x more likely to be symptomatic.
Alex Berenson, a science journalist who has repeatedly questioned the efficacy of vaccines and masks at preventing COVID, touted the study as enough to "end any debate over vaccines v natural immunity."
1/ Wow. New Israeli preprint shows natural immunity to #SARSCoV2 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/SARSCoV2?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) is FAR superior to the artificial kind - vaccinated people were 13x as likely to be infected and 27x to have symptomatic infections as a matched cohort that was previously infected. And this is with Delta dominant. pic.twitter.com/hhD9h0vyMS (https://t.co/hhD9h0vyMS)
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 25, 2021 (https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1430639009190096900?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

2/ The paper also shows that offering previously infected people one dose slightly reduced their infection risk (though not enough to outweigh side effects, I would argue). Along with the other emerging data, this paper should end any debate over vaccines v natural immunity…
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 25, 2021 (https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1430639540092477442?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

3/ Source: https://t.co/DcCpBoMFWd
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 25, 2021 (https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1430639698897252355?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine: (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties)
The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

This time, the data leave little doubt that natural infection truly is the better option for protection against the delta variant, despite the fact that the US won't acknowledge the already infected as having antibodies protecting them from the virus.
As the first country to achieve widepsread coverage by the vaccine, Israel is now in an unthinkable situation: daily case numbers have reached new record levels as the delta variant penetrates the vaccines' protection like a hot knife slicing through butter.

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/wrongdirection.jpg?itok=_07If9uBSource: Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-27/previous-covid-prevents-delta-infection-better-than-pfizer-shot?sref=i4qXzk6d)
At the very least, the results of the study are good news for patients who have already successfully battled COVID but show the challenge of relying exclusively on immunizations to move past the pandemic.
"This analysis demonstrated that natural immunity affords longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization due to the delta variant," the researchers said.
Unfortunately, the study also showed that any protection is time-limited. Protection offered by natural infection wanes over time, just like the protection afforded by vaccines: The risk of a vaccine-breakthrough delta case was 13x higher than the risk of developing a second infection when the original illness occurred during January or February 2021. That's significantly more than the risk for people who were ill earlier in the outbreak.
What's more, giving a single shot of the vaccine to those who had been previously infected also appeared to boost their protection. Still, the data don't tell us anything about the long-term benefits of booster doses.
This latest data showing the vaccines don't offer anywhere near the 90%+ protection that was originally advertised by the FDA after the emergency authorization. Other studies are finding harmful side effects caused by the mRNA jabs are also more prevalent than previously believed. (https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/reporter-urges-aussies-get-vaccinated-after-suffering-rare-heart-inflammation-caused)
Read the study pre-print below:
2021.08.24.21262415v1.full (https://www.scribd.com/document/521947447/2021-08-24-21262415v1-full#from_embed) by Joseph Adinolfi Jr. (https://www.scribd.com/user/35632030/Joseph-Adinolfi-Jr#from_embed) on Scribd

fj1200
08-27-2021, 09:47 PM
Didn't we already have a thread on this? The way to get protected from COVID is to get COVID?

fj1200
08-27-2021, 09:59 PM
Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:
(https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties)
Another excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:

The study demonstrates the power of the human immune system, but infectious disease experts emphasized that this vaccine and others for COVID-19 nonetheless remain highly protective against severe disease and death. And they caution that intentional infection among unvaccinated people would be extremely risky. “What we don’t want people to say is: ‘All right, I should go out and get infected, I should have an infection party.’” says Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at Rockefeller University who researches the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 and was not involved in the study. “Because somebody could die.”

revelarts
08-27-2021, 11:09 PM
[/COLOR]
[/URL]...“What we don’t want people to say is: ‘All right, I should go out and get infected, I should have an infection party.’”...

hmmmm
Do we need to post pictures of Obama's maskless party, or Pelosi's maskless fund raiser, or Chicago's, NewYork's L.A.'s etc majors breaking o lockdown and mask rules. Chris Fredo walking the streets of NY infected with Covid. etc etc... Do they all want to kill Grandma?!!

look I think MOST people have better sense and to have "infection parties". But I suspect the comment gave some kids an idea. I mean Eating tide pods, thinking people with testicles are 'women', selfies hanging off of cliffs, tongue piercings, taking experimental drugs, people do stupid stuff, no doubt.
price of freedom.
Sure "we" don't want people to do a lot of dumb things. But i doubt covid parties will become a thing with this GOOD news.
(However some of the Amish seemed to have reached like 90% infected and over it, so they now likely have herd immunity. no parties necessary.)

The point is IF you get/had covid and survive(d)... as over 99% do... you'll be better prepared to fight off delta than if you had taken an experimental vaccine.
If the research had said the reverse, It would be all over the MSM. And used to berate people to "get the vaccine".
Just becasue the pro-vaxxers wants to beat others into doing something. Doesn't mean everyone else wants to run out and TAKE something or Catch something ...TO BE SAFE!.

I think most of us unvaxxed are simple happy avoiding it for as long as possible while going along in life as normal thanks.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 12:15 AM
hmmmm
Do we need to post pictures of Obama's maskless party, or Pelosi's maskless fund raiser, or Chicago's, NewYork's L.A.'s etc majors breaking o lockdown and mask rules. Chris Fredo walking the streets of NY infected with Covid. etc etc... Do they all want to kill Grandma?!!

look I think MOST people have better sense and to have "infection parties". But I suspect the comment gave some kids an idea. I mean Eating tide pods, thinking people with testicles are 'women', selfies hanging off of cliffs, tongue piercings, taking experimental drugs, people do stupid stuff, no doubt.
price of freedom.
Sure "we" don't want people to do a lot of dumb things. But i doubt covid parties will become a thing with this GOOD news.
(However some of the Amish seemed to have reached like 90% infected and over it, so they now likely have herd immunity. no parties necessary.)

The point is IF you get/had covid and survive(d)... as over 99% do... you'll be better prepared to fight off delta than if you had taken an experimental vaccine.
If the research had said the reverse, It would be all over the MSM. And used to berate people to "get the vaccine".
Just becasue the pro-vaxxers wants to beat others into doing something. Doesn't mean everyone else wants to run out and TAKE something or Catch something ...TO BE SAFE!.

I think most of us unvaxxed are simple happy avoiding it for as long as possible while going along in life as normal thanks.

I'm not sure why you posted most of what you posted there. Very little of your post was about an overtouted Israeli study. No stories about maskless parties. No stories about eating tide pods. No stories about the MSM.

It was a study about the comparative effectiveness of a vaccine vs already having had it. And I can completely accept the numbers they came up with and won't argue that point. But you seem to ignore the part I posted and other stories about most of the current COVID patients are those who were not vaccinated. But I guess they can take heart if they go through it then they'll be 13 times better than those who just took the vaccine and who, if they get it, will have worse effects.

I fully support people's right to be unvaccinated but it seems that so many people make that choice out of ignorance. You might have made a well informed choice but that's not everyone.

revelarts
08-28-2021, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure why you posted most of what you posted there. Very little of your post was about an overtouted Israeli study. No stories about maskless parties. No stories about eating tide pods. No stories about the MSM.

It was a study about the comparative effectiveness of a vaccine vs already having had it. And I can completely accept the numbers they came up with and won't argue that point. But you seem to ignore the part I posted and other stories about most of the current COVID patients are those who were not vaccinated. But I guess they can take heart if they go through it then they'll be 13 times better than those who just took the vaccine and who, if they get it, will have worse effects.

I fully support people's right to be unvaccinated but it seems that so many people make that choice out of ignorance. You might have made a well informed choice but that's not everyone.

I suspect that most of the people that took the vaccines took them out of some fear and blind trust in our gov't officials and possibly at least as much real ignorance about the vaccines as many of those who didn't.

Look, Most pharmaceutical ads on CNN for sleep problems or bowel issues read off more information about the possibly side effects.... every time the drug ad runs. Also the Ads give people the instruction to "ask your doctor if -XYZ- is right for you.".
But with the vaccines it's politicians and news reporters/stations and our neighbors who are on a campaign, insisting that everyone take it. And are actively blocking people from looking at ... or even discussing... other options or the vaccines real and possibly problems.

Add to that the fact that most of the drugs offered in those ads have had more testing, short and long term, than any of the vaccines.
And most unvaccinated people are aware of that.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:04 AM
I suspect that most of the people that took the vaccines took them out of some fear and blind trust in our gov't officials and possibly at least as much real ignorance about the vaccines as many of those who didn't.

Look, Most pharmaceutical ads on CNN for sleep problems or bowel issues read off more information about the possibly side effects.... every time the drug ad runs. Also the Ads give people the instruction to "ask your doctor if -XYZ- is right for you.".
But with the vaccines it's politicians and news reporters/stations and our neighbors who are on a campaign, insisting that everyone take it. And are actively blocking people from looking at ... or even discussing... other options or the vaccines real and possibly problems.

Add to that the fact that most of the drugs offered in those ads have had more testing, short and long term, than any of the vaccines.
And most unvaccinated people are aware of that.

We seem to be getting away from the OP which "ends the debate." I can't tell you why most people did anything but government officials didn't create the vaccine. Companies that specializing in creating drugs and vaccines to cure/prevent illnesses created the vaccine. But despite all of the protestations and links and "studies" and... that keep popping up here, and admittedly I paid little attention before, they are only serving to increase my belief that the vaccine is more help than it is hindrance.

I'm still amazed how relatively unresearched "treatments" are touted more than a couple of vaccines that have probably had a billion doses given out without people dying in the streets. I'm ready to be wrong when and if the vaccine starts killing people but are you ready to be wrong when people are currently dying in hospitals because of they didn't follow some "blind trust"?

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 10:26 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/232460314_4535105429868138_7024245910504157472_n.p ng?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=yttP5YV8jSIAX-FzeCD&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=3eaa817d53aee5ad9ece15c15955a563&oe=612F4643

revelarts
08-28-2021, 11:24 AM
We seem to be getting away from the OP which "ends the debate." I can't tell you why most people did anything but government officials didn't create the vaccine. Companies that specializing in creating drugs and vaccines to cure/prevent illnesses created the vaccine. But despite all of the protestations and links and "studies" and... that keep popping up here, and admittedly I paid little attention before, they are only serving to increase my belief that the vaccine is more help than it is hindrance.

I'm still amazed how relatively unresearched "treatments" are touted more than a couple of vaccines that have probably had a billion doses given out without people dying in the streets. I'm ready to be wrong when and if the vaccine starts killing people but are you ready to be wrong when people are currently dying in hospitals because of they didn't follow some "blind trust"?

Frankly FJ, as more information comes out my confidence in the vaccines NOT to kill everyone right away, and even having some benefit, is greater than what it was initially. Mass testing will do that.
But I've also seen more info that makes me wonder about it's long term effects as well as side effects.

And as i've said before. ANYONE who wants to take them should have that option.
the only reason for me an others to publicly and actively look for problems is because all the powers that be are actively hiding negative info and putting social, economic and legal pressure on those that DO NOT want to be part of the mass testing of the experimental vaccines.

In the short term they may IN FACT be doing more good than harm.
The same could be said about MANY new drugs in the past. It often took years to discover serious problems.
But usually, if negative info was frantically being covered up or denied, it was ONLY by the drug Company that produced it. Not by breathless politicians, "news" outlets and your employer.

As far as "unresearched 'treatments'" go, Ok, why have they been unresearched FJ? That's part of the problem.
Also some HAVE been researched but the research conclusions BANNED from Social Media, ignored by politicians and Smeared and misrepresented on the MSM.

look, I hope the vaccines all work.
But Based on what i've seen they are only marginally better than nothing. And that benefit seems most clear SPECIFICALLY for the most vulnerable. Those over 65 with preexisting conditions.
I see little to 0 benefit for those outside of that group. At least No benefits that outweigh the unknown risk... present and future.

The benefits have generally been over hyped and the problems hidden or minimized. As you said elsewhere "bad messaging" .
Some might even call it "misinformation".

But again FJ, if the world had your laissez faire attitude things would be FINE.
But the current reality is that school, travel, jobs, public and private venues and more are being denied those that do not take these experimental drugs.
And one of the ONLY option those who don't want to participate in the mass vaccine trial have is to point out EVERY flaw and problem with the propaganda and take an honest look at every safe alternative options in the HOPE that reason and evidence will overcome the mass propaganda and mob mentality that mask-vax-lockdowns are our one and only true salvation.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 11:40 AM
Frankly FJ, as more information comes out my confidence in the vaccines NOT to kill everyone right away, and even having some benefit, is greater than what it was initially. Mass testing will do that.
But I've also seen more info that makes me wonder about it's long term effects as well as side effects.

And as i've said before. ANYONE who wants to take them should have that option.
the only reason for me an others to publicly and actively look for problems is because all the powers that be are actively hiding negative info and putting social, economic and legal pressure on those that DO NOT want to be part of the mass testing of the experimental vaccines.

In the short term they may IN FACT be doing more good than harm.
The same could be said about MANY new drugs in the past. It often took years to discover serious problems.
But usually, if negative info was frantically being covered up or denied, it was ONLY by the drug Company that produced it. Not by breathless politicians, "news" outlets and your employer.

As far as "unresearched 'treatments'" go, Ok, why have they been unresearched FJ? That's part of the problem.
Also some HAVE been researched but the research conclusions BANNED from Social Media, ignored by politicians and Smeared and misrepresented on the MSM.

look, I hope the vaccines all work.
But Based on what i've seen they are only marginally better than nothing. And that benefit seems most clear SPECIFICALLY for the most vulnerable. Those over 65 with preexisting conditions.
I see little to 0 benefit for those outside of that group. At least No benefits that outweigh the unknown risk... present and future.

The benefits have generally been over hyped and the problems hidden or minimized. As you said elsewhere "bad messaging" .
Some might even call it "misinformation".

But again FJ, if the world had your laissez faire attitude things would be FINE.
But the current reality is that school, travel, jobs, public and private venues and more are being denied those that do not take these experimental drugs.
And one of the ONLY option those who don't want to participate in the mass vaccine trial have is to point out EVERY flaw and problem with the propaganda and take an honest look at every safe alternative option in the HOPE that reason will overcome the mass propaganda and mob mentality that mask-vax-lockdowns are our one and only true salvation.

It's at the margin that people are dying and it's not just those over 65. Mostly? Sure, mortality rates by age point that out but zero benefit? Hardly. And that's where people get it wrong IMO. Nevertheless I'm not sure why every thread needs to devolve into "well the media..." or "without being vaccinated we can't go to..."

Back to the Israeli study. Not what is was touted to be.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 11:41 AM
While getting the vaccine is the smart move, yes, we need to do more research in longevity of its effectiveness.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 11:51 AM
A police captain who refused the vaccine and took the anti-parasitic ivermectin to combat COVID-19 dies from the virushttps://www.yahoo.com/news/police-captain-refused-vaccine-took-152556970.html

revelarts
08-28-2021, 12:24 PM
A police captain who refused the vaccine and took the anti-parasitic ivermectin to combat COVID-19 dies from the virus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-captain-refused-vaccine-took-152556970.html
So the fact that Ivermectin is not 100% effective means it should not be used.
Does that standard apply to vaccines as well?

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 12:30 PM
The article doesn't say if he self dosed with the paste or if doctor prescribed the tablets that are for humans.

Big difference.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 01:39 PM
The article doesn't say if he self dosed with the paste or if doctor prescribed the tablets that are for humans.

Big difference.

Thank you.

Gunny
08-28-2021, 01:41 PM
hmmmm

price of freedom.

I think most of us unvaxxed are simple happy avoiding it for as long as possible while going along in life as normal thanks.I'm not sure using the behavior of people most nobody on this board has an ounce of respect for is going to make your case :)

fj1200
08-28-2021, 01:44 PM

Just presenting circumstantial evidence as seems the norm with COVID treatment options.

Big difference.

Yeah, let's hang our hat on that.

Gunny
08-28-2021, 01:46 PM
Didn't we already have a thread on this? The way to get protected from COVID is to get COVID?Here's the thing with THAT theory: Having covid would inconvenience me greatly. Takes about 10 days to get through it. If you do. You're still all jacked up for another 2 weeks.

You know what that would do to my workouts? Then again, I have dragged my butt outside with 103 temp and worked out before. I'm just like that :laugh:

revelarts
09-01-2021, 11:28 AM
[/COLOR]
[/URL]

the science of naturally immunity has always been this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5VrpgXPm4

fj1200
09-01-2021, 12:28 PM
the science of naturally immunity has always been this way.

I'm not sure where we disagree.

revelarts
09-01-2021, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure where we disagree.

Natural immunity from having
Chicken pox
Measles
Small Pox
all known to be better than the vaccines.

But no one feels compelled to down play the fact or warn of Chicken Pox, Measles, Small Pox parties.
Or pretend that any of those diseases are worse than they are. (generally)

fj1200
09-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Natural immunity from having
Chicken pox
Measles
Small Pox
all known to be better than the vaccines.

But no one feels compelled to down play the fact or warn of Chicken Pox, Measles, Small Pox parties.
Or pretend that any of those diseases are worse than they are. (generally)

I don't think I disagreed with that and that's what the Israeli study suggested. The problem being you need to get them to be protected and it's better to be vaccinated prior to getting it. But I don't think those are in the same league as COVID.