PDA

View Full Version : Funeral Director --"Most Deaths are Vaccinated " .

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 06:59 AM
https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/08/25/funeral-director-im-looking-after-the-terrible-mistake-most-deaths-are-vaccinated/

A hint of next month onwards from right now ?

Great to see the growing awareness that the Zombies are among us .

We need to be rapidly building huge internment camps where we can help the Unfortunates to remedy ------ by following forced anti Vaccine protocols .

Then we must mandate that they take the anti Compliance and anti Gullible Vaccines that our Pet Food suppliers are in the final safety stages of testing . Thereafter , fostering

out to the unvaccinated will be a thankless task but I suspect most of the unfortunates will be directed to work in the underground factories or encouraged to seek final release

for the continued good of our species .

:cool:

fj1200
08-28-2021, 08:26 AM
Now it's funeral directors we're sourcing?

BTW the link didn't work when I tried it so I googled the title and the resulting links were a nobodies nobody of "news" sites.

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 08:43 AM
OK

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 09:55 AM
Now it's funeral directors we're sourcing?

BTW the link didn't work when I tried it so I googled the title and the resulting links were a nobodies nobody of "news" sites.

You certainly have upset the Gods . Are you the sort who realises that you are out of toilet paper after the deed is done ? Rhetorical .

Never mind . I would hate to imagine you shivering in fear because of your Zombie status .But I note with interest and puzzlement your idea that Funeral Directors are inconsequential .
:cool:

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:07 AM
^Lucky me, the link works now. I haven't changed my opinion of the ridiculousness of the OP.

Funeral directors have a role. They don't tend to get the whole picture.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:15 AM
Did a bit more research. Breaking news!!! most people in Ireland are vaccinated. It follows that most people who die and end up seeing a funeral director will be vaccinated.

Currently 67.7 percent are fully vaccinated with 74.4 percent having had one dose. DYOR.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 10:32 AM
More DYOR. 7 day moving average of COVID deaths in Ireland has been under 5 for the last four months. It has been 3 or less for the last two months.

But, but, a funeral director. :rolleyes:

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 11:18 AM
More DYOR. 7 day moving average of COVID deaths in Ireland has been under 5 for the last four months. It has been 3 or less for the last two months.

But, but, a funeral director. :rolleyes:

I will get you his address and you can write , telling him that you know his business far better than he does .

I expect you think that because he is probably related to an Irish tinker and that he cannot count .

I feel sure he will be delighted to hear from a real American Mountain Man .

fj1200
08-28-2021, 11:25 AM
I will get you his address and you can write , telling him that you know his business far better than he does .

I expect you think that because he is probably related to an Irish tinker and that he cannot count .

I feel sure he will be delighted to hear from a real American Mountain Man .

His business is not in question. I'm sure he has never lost a patient on his table. COVID was probably not part of his mortuarial studies however.

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 12:24 PM
His business is not in question. I'm sure he has never lost a patient on his table. COVID was probably not part of his mortuarial studies however.

I'm pretty sure a funeral director has access to COD.

Juicer66
08-28-2021, 12:47 PM

It's up to us to take care of fj . A touch of the Vaxx Shakes perhaps --- not full blown Guillain Barre I hope .

He is badly shaken and has forgotten that this Funeral director was simply recording the number of dead , (Vaccinated compared to Clean ) , that , as it were , passed through his business .

And he informed us . Like dozens of others have , but I don't wish to frighten fj further or involve him in statistical cross business comparisons based on location , weather and wind speed .

Perhaps our Director is a rogue and swaps tags in order to fix the figures for the so called anti vaxxers . rofl .

jimnyc
08-28-2021, 12:51 PM
OVERALL speaking - hospitalizations and deaths are overwhelmingly folks that haven't been vaccinated.

I don't give a damn about sides or anything like that, but as of now, that's what's taking place.

fj1200
08-28-2021, 01:36 PM

COD was not presented.

rofl .

I'm sorry none of your links pan out.

Gunny
08-28-2021, 01:54 PM
Vaccinated dead people. I wonder if they protested?

I don't think counting stiffs and their vaccinations is any kind of a reasonably close way of monitoring covid vaccine deaths. How many dies in car accidents or just being outside in Chicago and what does vaccination have to do with it?