PDA

View Full Version : Our military and our allies no longer trust Biden

jimnyc
08-28-2021, 01:32 PM
Why they trusted him to begin with is beyond me. :rolleyes:

---

Our military and our allies no longer trust Biden

President Biden has lost the trust of the military, our allies — and the American people. In April, the president promised that troops would come home from Afghanistan “responsibly, deliberately, and safely,” downplaying any risk associated with withdrawal.

Today, he says the “evacuation of thousands of people from Kabul was going to be hard and painful no matter when it started, when we began.”

After a Kabul airport attack that killed 13 American servicemen, at least 90 Afghans, Biden has done nothing but deflect responsibility for the biggest foreign policy blunder in decades.

Even as the president was telling Americans that Kabul was unlikely to fall in July, intelligence reports were informing him that situation was precarious. As the New York Times reports, American intelligence were skeptical that Afghan security forces would resist an onslaught of the Taliban, or that the American-allied government could hold on to Kabul.

None of this stopped Biden from abandoning Bagram airbase and refusing to set military safe zones and retrieve stranded Afghan allies or Americans — of which there are probably a thousand left. His disastrous decisions created the bottleneck into the Kabul airport that put our troops in a precarious position and left hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Americans and green-card holders stranded.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/our-military-and-our-allies-no-longer-trust-biden/

Gunny
08-28-2021, 02:44 PM
I doubt the rank and file military ever did. He's a Democrat. Their record speaks for itself.

After everything the MSM and government didn't keep in front of our faces as if it was as important as vaccination and masks, my opinion is we shouldn't have have even contemplated leaving. Everyone in that country 20 years old and younger is half-Americanized. Your average American couldn't survive in the Middle East if they had to. I listen constantly to all this spoiled shit going on here and think about when I was there ...:rolleyes:

They're as much like children as most of our society. And they've been thrown to the wolves. I don't blame the World for being pissed at us. I'm pissed at our government. We've just rearranged a good portion of the World and its pecking order.

Know who's happy with us? The Taliban. Iran. The alphabet of terrorist organizations. China probably because anything that makes us look like shit is good for them by their thinking. All the bad guys are happy. Yay:rolleyes:

JakeStarkey
08-28-2021, 03:43 PM
Our military and our allies finally have a president they can trust in Biden.

LongTermGuy
08-28-2021, 04:08 PM

​United States military Loves President Trump:

https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/GettyImages-1075183216.jpg

SassyLady
08-28-2021, 05:10 PM

Why?

icansayit
08-28-2021, 08:21 PM

Radical Converted American Democrat to membership of the TALIBAN/ISIS-K.

How Proud you must be to have so much hatred in your empty brain, and invisible soul?

Keep 'em comin'...sooner or later you'll reap what your empty mind sows.

Juicer66
08-29-2021, 04:51 AM
Why they trusted him to begin with is beyond me. :rolleyes:

---

Our military and our allies no longer trust Biden

That was the plan right from the start .

Once home disapproval reaches 70% the take over begins . That was the strategy .

Getting closer .

Do I believe ?

Put it this way , you could not have scripted it better or more accurately so far .

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 07:43 AM
The OP and buds misunderstand clearly. This was the Trump administration surrendering our troops and allies to the wolves, and Joe trying to save them from the wolves.

icansayit
08-29-2021, 08:39 AM
The OP and buds misunderstand clearly. This was the Trump administration surrendering our troops and allies to the wolves, and Joe trying to save them from the wolves.

Proving that TROLLS like you really are DUMBER than a BOX OF ROCKS. Are ya gettin enough attention yet, or do you do tricks like roll over, and beg????

icansayit
08-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Boxes of Rocks for insulting them with comparison to JAKE.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 11:56 AM

Joe could have recinded that plan just like he did everything else Trump put into place. Instead he and his woke military idiots FUBARed it by not following the proper withdrawal protocol.

You're still not over your TDS.

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 01:55 PM
jimnyc, our people and our leaders do not believe the types of things you say.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 02:04 PM

Sharkey .. still waiting for you to answer my simple question.

jimnyc
08-29-2021, 02:22 PM

Sure thing! Keep on going, I just find your posts laughable. Maybe bordering on delusional.

icansayit
08-29-2021, 02:24 PM

Even YOU as uninformed and dumb as you sound should know...WE HAVE NO LEADERS.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:19 PM
.....Biden slithers through the grass, but his days of destroying our nation are coming to an end.

Can you hear the sound of Obama driving his bus over fall guy Joe?

Kamala is aboard, cackling as she hears the tires crush him.

http://bloviatingzeppelin.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Obama-Driving-the-Bus.jpg