PDA

View Full Version : Blackwater Stirs Up American Crock Of S**T

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 03:28 AM
A well deserved crock of shit, I might add!!!!!!!!

BAGHDAD, Sept. 25 -- A confrontation between the U.S. military and the State Department is unfolding over the involvement of Blackwater USA in the shooting deaths of Iraqi civilians in a Baghdad square Sept. 16, bringing to the surface long-simmering tensions between the military and private security companies in Iraq, according to U.S. military and government officials.
In high-level meetings over the past several days, U.S. military officials have pressed State Department officials to assert more control over Blackwater, which operates under the department's authority, said a U.S. government official with knowledge of the discussions. "The military is very sensitive to its relationship that they've built with the Iraqis being altered or even severely degraded by actions such as this event," the official said."
Much More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/25/AR2007092502675.html?hpid=topnews

Why do we argue over the actions of American mercenaries that do not fall under any laws?

stephanie
09-26-2007, 03:39 AM
I'm glad they didn't have to save you.....:cheers2:

But now, you can sit back and put them down, no problem::poke:

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 03:50 AM
Just how many times have I had to save you?

I'm glad they didn't have to save you.....:cheers2:

But now, you can sit back and put them down, no problem::poke:

Neither of us will ever know.

Thanks for your appreciation.

stephanie
09-26-2007, 04:44 AM
Just how many times have I had to save you?

Neither of us will ever know.

Thanks for your appreciation.

And yet, as a military guy, you post a nasty article about them??

Hummmm????

Psychoblues
09-26-2007, 05:12 AM
I haven't posted any nasty article about our military, staphy.

And yet, as a military guy, you post a nasty article about them??

Hummmm????

WTF are you talking about? Don't tell me that you "just misunderstood"!!!!!!! I've heard that shit from you and your kind before.