PDA

View Full Version : 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap'

jimnyc
08-29-2021, 02:29 PM
A new nickname for Biden! :coffee:

Hey, I didn't make it up!

---

Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

Joe Biden bowed traveled to Dover AFB on Sunday morning 13 fallen US troops who were killed in an ISIS-K suicide attack on Kabul airport returnekd home
President met with families of the fallen before the 'dignified transfer' of their remains
Biden said Saturday their 'bravery and selflessness' helped get more than 100,000 people to safety
The Pentagon said the last troops in Kabul had begun their final withdrawal

The mother of a Marine killed in the Kabul airport attack called President Joe Biden a 'dementia-riddent piece of crap' as the president meets with families of the 13 fallen service members on Sunday

'My son was one of the Marines that died yesterday,' Kathy McCollum said in a radio interview on Friday of her 20-year-old late son Rylee.

'[He was] getting ready to come home from freaking Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son,' McCollum said. 'And that sackless, dementia ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die.'

'I woke up at four'o'clock this morning to Marines at my door telling me my son was dead,' she said in the emotional account.

President Biden made an unannounced trip to Delaware on Sunday morning for a ceremony to honor the service members killed by an ISIS-K suicide bomber.

He stood in silence, his right hand to his chest, as a succession of flag draped transfer cases were carried past him from a C-17 Globemaster plane.

The 13 killed on Thursday were Navy corpsman Max Soviak, Army Staff Sergeant Ryan Knauss, and Marines Hunter Lopez, Rylee McCollum, David Lee Espinoza, Kareem Nikoui, Jared Schmitz, Daegan Page, Taylor Hoover, Humberto Sanchez, Johanny Rosario, Dylan Merola and Nicole Gee.

Their remains arrived at Dover Air Force Base, at 8am for a 'dignified transfer,; when fallen troops' return to American soil is marked by a solemn movement.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936483/Biden-flies-Dover-Air-Force-Base-receive-remains-13-American-troops-killed-Kabul-attack.html

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 03:16 PM
She is guilt-ridden, I understand, but a serviceman's life is problematic in times of war.

He chose it. Biden did the right thing. Trump is to blame. May peace come to her soon.

jimnyc
08-29-2021, 03:24 PM
Trump this, Trump that, Trump again. You have a one track mind when finding excuse after excuse for Biden. A one track mind of making things up.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 03:25 PM
She is guilt-ridden, I understand, but a serviceman's life is problematic in times of war.

He chose it. Biden did the right thing. Trump is to blame. May peace come to her soon.

:deadhorse:

Gunny
08-29-2021, 07:42 PM

He chose it. Biden did the right thing. Trump is to blame. May peace come to her soon.Stay the fuck out this thread with your horseshit. If you can't manage on your own, I'll hook you up.

If the current CinC was an actual Commander in the field he'd be facing a court martial.

icansayit
08-29-2021, 08:26 PM

WHAT A LITERAL PIECE OF ROTTEN, BRAINLESS, BULLSHIT you have turned out to be. And YOU SHOWED ALL OF US....ON YOUR OWN.

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 08:45 PM
You both cans step off.

I will not tolerate those who values degrade America.

Don't dish it, if you can't take it.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:48 PM
You both cans step off.

I will not tolerate those who values degrade America.

Don't dish it, if you can't take it.

Americans Love America...Deceitful agenda driven...low-info communist hate America...

gabosaurus
08-29-2021, 08:52 PM
I am really disappointed. I saw the title of this thread and thought that one of you had finally recognized the true character of Donald Trump. But, alas, you take the easy way out. One of these days maybe. Still a great description of The Mind of The Donald though. :cool:

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:00 PM
I am really disappointed. I saw the title of this thread and thought that one of you had finally recognized the true character of Donald Trump. But, alas, you take the easy way out. One of these days maybe. Still a great description of The Mind of The Donald though. :cool:

Yaaa Gabby is back...!! ..:clap:

Hey Jake...You will like Gabby...she is fun..

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:07 PM
​To all communist (Democrats)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-AGtFOWQAQcyDt?format=jpg&name=large

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 09:19 PM
Americans Love America...Deceitful agenda driven...low-info communist hate America...

... as do low-info fascists who support Trump.

I have no use for either.

icansayit
08-29-2021, 09:26 PM
Yaaa Gabby is back...!! ..:clap:

Hey Jake...You will like Gabby...she is fun..

And they deny that TRUMP is forever in their heads???

Gabby...have you been out Knocking on doors for your Bud....NEWSOME?

That TDS bug you have...I'm happy to say...."IS PERPETUAL".

Juicer66
08-30-2021, 06:29 AM

Jane , please open a topic showing us how Mr Trump could sanely be held responsible .

Of course you might be deliberately Trolling . But you lack humour , wit and style .

B

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 11:58 AM

So do we finally get excuses from you now as to how Biden's massive fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault? Much more idiocy from him took place while you were gone. Just sayin', you can take the honest route this time!

gabosaurus
08-30-2021, 01:25 PM
So do we finally get excuses from you now as to how Biden's massive fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault? Much more idiocy from him took place while you were gone. Just sayin', you can take the honest route this time! Why is Biden being blamed for following through on the agreement that Trump signed with the Taliban? Trump negotiated a complete withdrawal of all American forces from Afghanistan. If you don't remember the agreement, here it is. ----------------------------> https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf ----------------------------> If you don't remember the timeline of the agreement and how it was carried out, it is here ----------------------> https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/ -------------------------> You reap what you sow.

Abbey Marie
08-30-2021, 01:44 PM
Why is Biden being blamed for following through on the agreement that Trump signed with the Taliban? Trump negotiated a complete withdrawal of all American forces from Afghanistan. If you don't remember the agreement, here it is. ----------------------------> https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf ----------------------------> If you don't remember the timeline of the agreement and how it was carried out, it is here ----------------------> https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/ -------------------------> You reap what you sow.

I can guarantee you, Trump would have handled any withdrawal with finesse, and in a way that didn’t expose our guys to attack by the Taliban. And he would cancel any deal he wasn’t comfortable with at any time.

Finally, Sleepy Joe hasn’t hesitated to roll back anything else Trump did. He could have rolled this back too, had he wanted to. Sorry, but the blame for this tragic fiasco rests on Joe.

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 02:06 PM
The excuses for Trump simply are fail.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 02:46 PM

The Ignorance of the low info `senile Biden supporting` Left is a reality...

Juicer66
08-30-2021, 02:59 PM

A Mexican term , Jane ?

We use the word , frail .

We also distinguish between excuses and reasons . Very different .

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 04:21 PM
Why is Biden being blamed for following through on the agreement that Trump signed with the Taliban? Trump negotiated a complete withdrawal of all American forces from Afghanistan. If you don't remember the agreement, here it is. ----------------------------> https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf ----------------------------> If you don't remember the timeline of the agreement and how it was carried out, it is here ----------------------> https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/timeline-of-u-s-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/ -------------------------> You reap what you sow.

I knew it, saw it coming a mile away. Which shows you only read or listen to talking points and don't know all the details.

And besides, it doesn't matter. A president handles things that are in front of him, planning appropriately at times as well. And when Americans are down and out in another country, stuck there somehow, and stuck in deadly situations - that's when a president makes the ultimate decisions in order to bring them home. I don't care what anyone even thinks of any talking points, prior agreements and current - When terrorists kill 13 of our men/women in uniform, about 200 Afghani's, still currently lobbing rockets at the airport and still planning suicide attacks - not the time to speed up the cut and run and leave anyone and anything behind. Perhaps some equipment gets left behind at times to evacuate properly. But Biden left behind $85 billion + worth of equipment. Basically left the terrorists enough weapons and vehicles to fight better than ever before. And then presented with Americans at the gate - and the word from the top was that no one got through - this was yesterday, and started earlier. Rather than protect and/or help folks get out, he's doing whatever to placate the Taliban - instead of our people. None of this crap came from Trump. Every last thing that took place from when Biden started the withdrawal - ALL on him.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 04:29 PM
I knew it, saw it coming a mile away. Which shows you only read or listen to talking points and don't know all the details.

And besides, it doesn't matter. A president handles things that are in front of him, planning appropriately at times as well. And when Americans are down and out in another country, stuck there somehow, and stuck in deadly situations - that's when a president makes the ultimate decisions in order to bring them home. I don't care what anyone even thinks of any talking points, prior agreements and current - When terrorists kill 13 of our men/women in uniform, about 200 Afghani's, still currently lobbing rockets at the airport and still planning suicide attacks - not the time to speed up the cut and run and leave anyone and anything behind. Perhaps some equipment gets left behind at times to evacuate properly. But Biden left behind $85 billion + worth of equipment. Basically left the terrorists enough weapons and vehicles to fight better than ever before. And then presented with Americans at the gate - and the word from the top was that no one got through - this was yesterday, and started earlier. Rather than protect and/or help folks get out, he's doing whatever to placate the Taliban - instead of our people. None of this crap came from Trump. Every last thing that took place from when Biden started the withdrawal - ALL on him.Of course it was coming. Not like Gabby's new nor even singing a new tune.

Fact is, Trump executed nothing. I don't hold Biden responsible for negotiating a withdrawal. That was indeed Trump's plan. Biden threw it out the window and I DO hold Biden responsible for its execution, if that's what you want to call that FUBAR clusterfuck. A Lance Corporal drawing in the dirt with a stick could have done better.

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 04:31 PM
Of course it was coming. Not like Gabby's new nor even singing a new tune.

Fact is, Trump executed nothing. I don't hold Biden responsible for negotiating a withdrawal. That was indeed Trump's plan. Biden threw it out the window and I DO hold Biden responsible for its execution, if that's what you want to call that FUBAR clusterfuck. A Lance Corporal drawing in the dirt with a stick could have done better.

Yups, exactly what I was saying. And no matter any plan, he is leaving Americans behind, lost billions of equipment & has all our allies pissed at us. :rolleyes:

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 04:59 PM
... all of which began with Trump surrendering to the Taliban.

SassyLady
08-31-2021, 04:10 PM
... all of which began with Trump surrendering to the Taliban.
Man, you are such a one trick pony.
:deadhorse: