PDA

View Full Version : Mother of Fallen Marine Rylee McCollum BLASTS Biden...........

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 03:56 PM
Mother of Fallen Marine Rylee McCollum BLASTS Biden: "Feckless, Dementia Ridden Piece of Crap!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWkyKfykeY8&t=9s

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 04:07 PM
Comments from video on youtube..

"This poor woman.... she's 100% right about this horribly planned exit. Biden the butcher!"

"Omg this poor mama. Horrific. My heart breaks for her. We stand with you, Mom. <3 "

"The only thing stronger than a Marine is the family of a Marine.

Please hold this woman and Lance Cpl Rylee McCollum in your prayers - especially his wife, now a younger widow about to have their baby.. a baby who will never know what it's like to be held by their father, to see their father, to ever fully understand the senseless of their death............"

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Comments from video on youtube..

"This poor woman.... she's 100% right about this horribly planned exit. Biden the butcher!"

"Omg this poor mama. Horrific. My heart breaks for her. We stand with you, Mom. <3 "

"The only thing stronger than a Marine is the family of a Marine.

Please hold this woman and Lance Cpl Rylee McCollum in your prayers - especially his wife, now a younger widow about to have their baby.. a baby who will never know what it's like to be held by their father, to see their father, to ever fully understand the senseless of their death............"

She can easily be forgiven in her terrible grief for blaming the wrong president.

Trump should have planned and negotiated better.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 05:57 PM
She can easily be forgiven in her terrible grief for blaming the wrong president.

:trump:

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 06:29 PM

Besides clueless....You just became a dumbass...Amazing!!

Mr. P
08-29-2021, 06:54 PM

You are truly a F'kin IDIOT !

Gunny
08-29-2021, 07:44 PM

Trump should have planned and negotiated better.This thread as well. You can excuse yourself on your own or I'll excuse you for you. Some vet.

You think you're funny but you're not.

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 07:55 PM
This thread as well. You can excuse yourself on your own or I'll excuse you for you. Some vet. You think you're funny but you're not.

I said I understand the mother's grief. That is not funny at all, and you show (no excuse) a poor side of yourself with what you write.

Trump is the greatest mistake as a President since Woodrow Wilson.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 08:06 PM
Trump is the greatest mistake as a President since Woodrow Wilson.

:believecrap:

Black Diamond
08-29-2021, 08:18 PM
This thread as well. You can excuse yourself on your own or I'll excuse you for you. Some vet.

You think you're funny but you're not.

I suspect he's been banned from the other place and will leave here when the ban is over.
Trolling is one thing. Trolling the way he does is beyond pathetic.

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 08:22 PM
I suspect he's been banned from the other place and will leave here when the ban is over.
Trolling is one thing. Trolling the way he does is beyond pathetic.
He's so pathetic I've just started trolling him by posting emojis ... it's quite a bit of fun.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:34 PM
He's so pathetic I've just started trolling him by posting emojis ... it's quite a bit of fun.

For me it used to be "fun"...(this guy has to be kidding)!!..thing...I stopped laughing...Now his Trolling is boring..IMO...

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 08:51 PM
I feel deeply for the mother, a real sadness for a family who lost a member.

Attack the admin because of it is base cowardice and a betrayal of her death.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:56 PM
Bidens Puppet masters are cowards and have no clue of what they are doing..and getting AMERICANS KILLED....

Poor old Joe is just senile..and does what he is told...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9_7Nt1VUAE56u2?format=jpg&name=large