PDA

View Full Version : The U.S. Marine relieved of his command for calling out his superiors...MORE!

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:14 PM
"The U.S. Marine relieved of his command for calling out his superiors over the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal that led to the deaths of 13 service members is officially resigning.":salute:

***Have to go to twitter..Youtube wont carry it..no big deal click on link and it will take you to video and his message.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1432128192559689730

icansayit
08-29-2021, 08:23 PM
It didn't last long there. But THAT is a MAN OF HONOR! He knows the CORPS would have to fire him, and the SECDEF with his DUMB BUDDY JOE would be happy to see him GO AWAY.

I SALUTE THAT MARINE (As Gunny knows. He will ALWAYS BE A MARINE) Even if the Rotten Douchebags around him Throw him under their WOKE BUS full of SHIT.

:saluting2::saluting2::saluting2::saluting2::salut ing2::saluting2::saluting2:

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:25 PM
He said his Piece and refuses to take money from Bidens corrupt gov!!

SassyLady
08-29-2021, 08:26 PM
"The U.S. Marine relieved of his command for calling out his superiors over the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal that led to the deaths of 13 service members is officially resigning.":salute:

***Have to go to twitter..Youtube wont carry it..no big deal click on link and it will take you to video and his message.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1432128192559689730

He's paying the price of calling out his superiors by being relieved of duty. He's resigning because he said he wants to burn it all down.

Remember Vindman .. the guy who said the Ukraine phone call was treason by Trump? He was applauded for calling out his superiors.

Why is there no equality in the regulations?

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 08:43 PM
The LTC knew what was coming, and I will honor him for his stand up leatherneck all the way attitude.

He knew he would get axed, yet he did it anyway.

Allen West did what he thought was right (a simulated execution of an Iraqi to extract information about a potential attack on his unit in Iraq) in 2003, and was forced to leave the service. I admire what he did for his unit and its personnel.

Officers like this rock the establishment from time to time, and that is a good thing, I believe.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 08:46 PM
This wouldn't have happened under President Trump. God rest their souls.....That Marine Knows it .."Americans" know it..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9_2aH2VUAQICgo?format=jpg&name=small

JakeStarkey
08-29-2021, 08:52 PM
This wouldn't have happened under President Trump. God rest their souls.....That Marine Knows it .."Americans" know it..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9_2aH2VUAQICgo?format=jpg&name=small

Trump broke and ran.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:02 PM
Trump broke and ran.

https://media.tenor.com/images/162a16e2fcd96e40740a25e17abed5b7/tenor.gif

Black Diamond
08-29-2021, 09:03 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/162a16e2fcd96e40740a25e17abed5b7/tenor.gif

That clock might be from the movie High Noon.

gabosaurus
08-29-2021, 09:03 PM
Gunny would know this better than anyone ---------------------------> Marine leaders can address their disagreements with the chain of command through proper channels, not social media, said Maj. Jim Stenger, a Marine Corps spokesman, in an emailed statement confirming that Scheller had been relieved by Col. David Emmel, commanding officer of the School of Infantry-East.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2021, 09:09 PM
That clock might be from the movie High Noon.

Nope my friend...Its Jake boys Twilght Zone clock...

icansayit
08-29-2021, 09:16 PM
Gunny would know this better than anyone ---------------------------> Marine leaders can address their disagreements with the chain of command through proper channels, not social media, said Maj. Jim Stenger, a Marine Corps spokesman, in an emailed statement confirming that Scheller had been relieved by Col. David Emmel, commanding officer of the School of Infantry-East.

In the video I saw yesterday. HE presented his RESIGNATION (As an Officer) to the C.O.
Obviously. His chain of command was unreceptive to his HONEST Indignation with the Lacking, Invisible JCS and the Pretender Biden.

All military people know what the outcome will be for VOICING THEIR HONEST OPINION. In fact. If you cared gabby. You would find other Retired, or Active Duty personnel who WISH they could do as he did. But...like all of the YES MEN & WOMEN in the Pentagon who place Career ahead of Being vocal and Honest...they just keep on keepin on until they can say ADIOS. In fact. That's exactly what so many members of CONGRESS are doing to AMERICA today. No Courage or Backbone to honor the CONSTITUTION. Which THIS MARINE DID...IN SPITE OF WHAT HE KNEW WOULD COME.

Gunny
08-29-2021, 09:18 PM
Gunny would know this better than anyone ---------------------------> Marine leaders can address their disagreements with the chain of command through proper channels, not social media, said Maj. Jim Stenger, a Marine Corps spokesman, in an emailed statement confirming that Scheller had been relieved by Col. David Emmel, commanding officer of the School of Infantry-East.And? Trying to contrive an argument? He broke the rules. The military will definitely not tolerate being called out in public by a subordinate. The subordinate is clearly in the wrong.

Apparently, the subordinate was willing to pay the price to say what he had to say. That takes balls.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 12:10 PM
Something I noticed that may or may not mean anything, but is of interest to me:

Scheller is a LtCol. A field grade officer. Battalion commander level.

He is being replaced by a full bird Colonel -- a staff grade officer. The Commanding Officer at grunt school at Lejeune. That's some serious overkill damage control. The CO of SOI is a grooming post for General. A field grade command is a step down. Not even sideways. Down.

Not the mention the CO of grunt school is chosen because he is above and beyond exemplary as a grunt commander -- meaning hardass. My best guess is he's being sent in to "re-tighten up some assholes" and square away any loose ends that might think their former CO's behavior was acceptable.

The Marine Corps REALLY hates negative publicity.

gabosaurus
08-30-2021, 01:32 PM
And? Trying to contrive an argument? He broke the rules. The military will definitely not tolerate being called out in public by a subordinate. The subordinate is clearly in the wrong. Apparently, the subordinate was willing to pay the price to say what he had to say. That takes balls. No disagreement or argument intended. It is exactly what you said. The military, especially the Marines, do not stand for being out subordinates. There are rewards and consequences.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 02:30 PM
Interesting that you remember that "consequences" thingy when it suits your narrative. Meanwhile, you elephant in the room is making one Hell of a mess and made the World a much more dangerous place. Consequences.

Black Diamond
08-30-2021, 02:33 PM
Interesting that you remember that "consequences" thingy when it suits your narrative. Meanwhile, you elephant in the room is making one Hell of a mess and made the World a much more dangerous place. Consequences.

Biden will continue to unravel. It will become more and more difficult to blame trump. This is only the beginning.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 02:36 PM
Democrat communist / Leftist are in power...`Americans see and know their end game`...The Marine knows also and he done good...Any memeber of the military & Police should walk...Until an American is back in office...Demand it...

The Left hates the Military & the Police...Again...Americans know it and the Military & Police know it...The Pay check is the only reason they stay under communist rule until somthing gives..

Gunny
08-30-2021, 04:34 PM
Biden will continue to unravel. It will become more and more difficult to blame trump. This is only the beginning.They're going to blame Trump. I think it's funny. Used to be Bush. Before that it was GHWB and Reagan.

Nothing's ever their fault.

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 04:36 PM
Biden will continue to unravel. It will become more and more difficult to blame trump. This is only the beginning.

He is LONG past blaming Trump, IMO. And now the world is shaking their head at him, and also our economy is hitting the shitter, starting to...

JakeStarkey
08-30-2021, 04:58 PM
You guys can't save the Orange One.

He is stained with guilt forever.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 05:02 PM
Democrat communist / Leftist are in power...`Americans see and know their end game`...The Marine knows also and he done good...Any memeber of the military & Police should walk...Until an American is back in office...Demand it...

The Left hates the Military & the Police...Again...Americans know it and the Military & Police know it...The Pay check is the only reason they stay under communist rule until somthing gives..If I toss on the Gunny hat, the LtCol did not do the right thing. What is the end result of his momentary, emotional outburst?

He was probably given the choice to resign or face court martial. His command itself has been turned upside down. He no longer can protect those troops who are STILL loyal to him. That whole unit's going to go through Hell as the higher up's weed out any "cancer". About the time they hit the World, that unit will be stripped to bare minimum and re-staffed and the rest scattered around the Corps.

Nobody that matters gives a shit about his opinion. Gen Douglas MacArthur was correct in his assessment of China, and his solution. He got recalled (spelled: fired) for stating fact and truth. To the media. Truman canned him when Truman is the one who should have been canned.

We'll forget this LtCol by next week. That's a guarantee with Joe at QB :)

Gunny
08-30-2021, 05:04 PM

He is stained with guilt forever.Here's where the joke's on you: I don't see anyone trying to.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 07:29 PM

He is stained with guilt forever.

Saved from what? Democrat / Liberal stupidity?

...Donald will be saving America especially after all the never ending.. Failed Puppet Biden / Obama Fiasco`s....Now that AMERICANS have seen Democrat "shit" over & over again...TRUMP and or who ever runs should have no Problems...