PDA

View Full Version : Biden shoots missiles at Isis again

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 12:08 PM
Only if turns out to be true, he got kids instead. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Biden Regime Targets “ISIS-K” Terrorists in Kabul Missile Strike – Kills 3 to 6 Children Instead

The Biden regime can’t find all of the Americans in Afghanistan.
They don’t even know the exact number of Americans stranded in the country.

But we are all supposed to believe that Joe Biden and the US Military were able to identify two ISIS-K bombers and incinerate them in a Kabul missile strike earlier today.

As reported earlier – The US military today fired a missile at an apartment in Kabul, Afghanistan.

But it appears Sleepy Joe may have missed his mark.

Seven to nine people including several children were killed today in the US missile strike.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/report-biden-regime-targets-isis-k-terrorists-kabul-missile-strike-kill-3-6-children-instead/

Gunny
08-30-2021, 12:12 PM
Last time he allegedly got 2 ISIS and wounded a third? For the price of a missile and 13 US casualties?

ISIS will trade with Joe every day of the week.

I won't hold my breath waiting for the left to simultaneously erupt over the indiscriminate killing of a bunch of children like they always do when the Prez is a Republican:rolleyes:

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 05:18 PM
So basically an entire family. I won't lose any sleep, but a massive fuckup again.

---

Ten family members, including children, killed in US strike in Kabul, relative says

(CNN)Ten members of one family -- including seven children -- were killed in a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told CNN.

The US carried out a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an "imminent" threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

The youngest victims of Sunday's airstrike were two 2-year-old girls, according to family members.Relatives found the remains of one of the girls, Malika, in the rubble near their home on Monday. A family member told CNN that it was unclear whether Malika had been inside the vehicle or in the compound when the strike hit.

They were "an ordinary family," a brother of the one of those killed said. "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home -- where my brothers lived with their families."
Relatives of the victims spent Monday at a Kabul hospital identifying remains and separating them into coffins. The 2-year-old girls, Malika and Sumaya, were among the names marked on the coffins.

At a funeral held later in the day, family members shouted "Death to America."

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/29/asia/afghanistan-kabul-evacuation-intl/index.html

Gunny
08-30-2021, 05:39 PM
So basically an entire family. I won't lose any sleep, but a massive fuckup again.

---

Ten family members, including children, killed in US strike in Kabul, relative says

(CNN)Ten members of one family -- including seven children -- were killed in a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told CNN.

The US carried out a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an "imminent" threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

The youngest victims of Sunday's airstrike were two 2-year-old girls, according to family members.Relatives found the remains of one of the girls, Malika, in the rubble near their home on Monday. A family member told CNN that it was unclear whether Malika had been inside the vehicle or in the compound when the strike hit.

They were "an ordinary family," a brother of the one of those killed said. "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home -- where my brothers lived with their families."
Relatives of the victims spent Monday at a Kabul hospital identifying remains and separating them into coffins. The 2-year-old girls, Malika and Sumaya, were among the names marked on the coffins.

At a funeral held later in the day, family members shouted "Death to America."

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/29/asia/afghanistan-kabul-evacuation-intl/index.htmlThis guy is setting all kinds of records. He crapped all over Carter's debacle with Iran. Now he's got to outdo Clinton taking out two camels and a tent with a cruise missile.