PDA

View Full Version : Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

hjmick
08-30-2021, 02:57 PM
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-calls-black-adviser-boy-during-fema-briefing/ar-AANUmWT?li=BBnbfcL)

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2021, 04:18 PM
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-calls-black-adviser-boy-during-fema-briefing/ar-AANUmWT?li=BBnbfcL)

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

Any Republican politician would have his career immediately ended for doing that..
Lets see if the puppet Biden gets anything other than an unavoidable slight mention about...
As that is a certified insult to black men... ---Tyr

fj1200
08-30-2021, 09:39 PM
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine...

Going with gaffe machine. There's a difference between "boy who knows" and "come over here boy." His racial side peaked in the 90s.

darin
08-31-2021, 12:30 PM
I'd assume Mr Biden meant "...And boy HE knows...."

darin
08-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Going with gaffe machine. There's a difference between "boy who knows" and "come over here boy." His racial side peaked in the 90s.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." - Joe Biden, Aug 2019

fj1200
08-31-2021, 07:23 PM
“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." - Joe Biden, Aug 2019

A gaffe a minute he is.