PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Announces the Completion of the Afghanistan Evacuation Mission

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 04:23 PM
And they left folks behind. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Pentagon Announces the Completion of the Afghanistan Evacuation Mission

The Pentagon on Monday announced the completion of the evacuation mission in Afghanistan, the end of the U.S. military presence after nearly 20 years.

Central Command Commander Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie announced in a briefing on Monday that the last U.S. military aircraft has departed from the Hamid Karzai International Airport, where the evacuation was being staged.

The evacuation was due to end August 31 local time.

McKenzie called the evacuation a “monumental accomplishment.”

The mission did not conclude without a tragedy, however. Thirteen U.S. service members were killed on Thursday after an ISIS suicide bomber got to the airport gate and blew himself up. At least 18 more were wounded.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/08/30/pentagon-announces-the-completion-of-the-afghanistan-evacuation-mission/

Gunny
08-30-2021, 05:12 PM
And they left folks behind. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Pentagon Announces the Completion of the Afghanistan Evacuation Mission

The Pentagon on Monday announced the completion of the evacuation mission in Afghanistan, the end of the U.S. military presence after nearly 20 years.

Central Command Commander Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie announced in a briefing on Monday that the last U.S. military aircraft has departed from the Hamid Karzai International Airport, where the evacuation was being staged.

The evacuation was due to end August 31 local time.

McKenzie called the evacuation a “monumental accomplishment.”

The mission did not conclude without a tragedy, however. Thirteen U.S. service members were killed on Thursday after an ISIS suicide bomber got to the airport gate and blew himself up. At least 18 more were wounded.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/08/30/pentagon-announces-the-completion-of-the-afghanistan-evacuation-mission/

The US military is badass and I'm not pointing a finger at it. It's this simple for the military since it does what its told.

The political end and the people on the ground however look a whole bunch like Obama declaring victory in Iraq.

icansayit
08-30-2021, 05:56 PM
The horrible truth everybody is ignoring, and wouldn't dare mention in public is....

Will Biden give the nation the word as to WHEN we should expect the next 911???

He insists the Holdover Intell agencies that gave him old, and useless news on the TALIBAN will now discover the exact date, time, and characters who will attempt another Terrorist Attack on The U.S.?

I personally hope I am totally wrong on this. Yet, since I still have a temperature, blood running through my body, I am able to Type, and Talk, and Read....probably better than Joe Biden.
I am not a fool, nor am I a Conspiracy Theory Junkie. Most of you know. I always investigate, and make sure I am only passing TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, DOCUMENTED, DOUBLE-CHECKED Info here. Otherwise. I am advertising that I might be a LIBERAL LIAR like those who will NOW Call me a Liar.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 05:59 PM
The horrible truth everybody is ignoring, and wouldn't dare mention in public is....

He insists the Holdover Intell agencies that gave him old, and useless news on the TALIBAN will now discover the exact date, time, and characters who will attempt another Terrorist Attack on The U.S.?

I personally hope I am totally wrong on this. Yet, since I still have a temperature, blood running through my body, I am able to Type, and Talk, and Read....probably better than Joe Biden.
I am not a fool, nor am I a Conspiracy Theory Junkie. Most of you know. I always investigate, and make sure I am only passing TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, DOCUMENTED, DOUBLE-CHECKED Info here. Otherwise. I am advertising that I might be a LIBERAL LIAR like those who will NOW Call me a Liar.What I'm wondering is what Biden's next genius move with the military is going to be when he faces backlash when the general public finds out how many and who are left stranded.

Reinsertion? Again. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-30-2021, 06:50 PM
What I'm wondering is what Biden's next genius move with the military is going to be when he faces backlash when the general public finds out how many and who are left stranded.

Reinsertion? Again. :rolleyes:

I'd say it's inevitable, especially since Joe said al Qaeda was no longer had a presence in Afghanistan. Then Blinken clarified that the organization was 'broken' and not a threat to US. RIGHT. :rolleyes: The day our military departs, look who entered, protected by the Taliban.

If someone else posted, my apologies:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/08/30/video-no-biggie-just-bin-ladens-security-chief-triumphantly-returning-to-afghanistan-with-taliban-protection-n412544

Black Diamond
08-30-2021, 07:26 PM
I'd say it's inevitable, especially since Joe said al Qaeda was no longer had a presence in Afghanistan. Then Blinken clarified that the organization was 'broken' and not a threat to US. RIGHT. :rolleyes: The day our military departs, look who entered, protected by the Taliban.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/08/30/video-no-biggie-just-bin-ladens-security-chief-triumphantly-returning-to-afghanistan-with-taliban-protection-n412544

Yeah. The last 3 weeks is just the beginning.

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 07:34 PM

Right back to where we started, literally almost.

Gunny
08-30-2021, 07:49 PM
Right back to where we started, literally almost.The people of Afghanistan aren't.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2021, 08:53 PM
That’s the tweet....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-FANxGWEAULF2b?format=jpg&name=900x900

JakeStarkey
08-31-2021, 06:18 AM
Yup, more than 125000 got out, and several hundred remain.
Far better than Nixon/Ford's Saigon fiasco.

The Biden hate is so pitiful, so weak

Gunny
08-31-2021, 07:14 AM
Yup, more than 125000 got out, and several hundred remain.
Far better than Nixon/Ford's Saigon fiasco.

The Biden hate is so pitiful, so weak

Don't know much about shit, do you,? Get a history book.

Juicer66
08-31-2021, 07:54 AM

I am not a fool, nor am I a Conspiracy Theory Junkie. Most of you know. I always investigate, and make sure I am only passing TRUTHFUL, VERIFIED, DOCUMENTED, DOUBLE-CHECKED Info here. Otherwise. I am advertising that I might be a LIBERAL LIAR like those who will NOW Call me a Liar.

That line of thinking is very prescient and I am sure the AI computers have 'your' premiss right at the top of the list . If not , you go Chicom .

Some very other smart people also contend that the present apparent fiasco is actually a pre-determined strategy and primarily serves two purposes :-

It deflects from the very issue you highlight , and ,
It effectively locks away up to 40 000 people --- private contractors , sub contractors and their teams -- which include some high level elite forces .The bulk of whom will later be missing in action / slaughtered

Then --- just one line of possibility -- the sleeper cells will be bought into play , both in a chain of top US cities plus elsewhere on the global stage .
Nuclear activity -- force level undisclosed .Tactical and fear inducing .
Overthrow of north America .

Naturally this is too way out for Normies but actually needs guarding against . And it is , so I gather .

WW3 has been fought behind the scenes for some time and the Sheeple have no idea of that . Now matters are coming to a head and we might ( might) be very soon facing something which is brutally real and not just the latest False Flag .

Interesting area . Who needs Films and TV ?