PDA

View Full Version : Taliban Rape, Beat Gay Man Seeking to Escape from Kabul

jimnyc
08-30-2021, 04:29 PM
The Taliban are hardcore against gay people. So when they find out and catch them - they commit gay acts on them? I suppose it's better than the shared sheep they normally use. :rolleyes:

---

Taliban Rape, Beat Gay Man Seeking to Escape from Kabul

ITV News on Saturday (https://www.itv.com/news/2021-08-28/being-gay-in-afghanistan-the-taliban-raped-him-and-beat-him) reported that two Taliban jihadists raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after they used social media to trick him into a meeting.

The ITV report implied the victim, referred to by the pseudonym “Hanan,” was looking for a way out of Afghanistan when he began communicating with disguised Taliban operatives. After three weeks of exchanging social media posts, Hanan agreed to meet with his new friends, only to discover they were Taliban.

“Two people raped him, they beat him, and then demanded his father’s number so they could tell him his son was gay,” ITV reported.

Hanan survived the attack but is now “living in silence, shock and shame.”

A gay man in Kabul told British media (https://www.yahoo.com/now/gay-afghan-taliban-killed-boyfriend-175957249.html) last week that Taliban fighters abducted and killed his 24-year-old boyfriend soon after they entered Kabul on August 15.

The man said, using the pseudonym “Gabir”:

It was 11 a.m. when the Taliban enter the city. I told him to go home, it’s dangerous. He said OK. I go to my home and he went to his. He said they found him. Two cars came, with Taliban in it. They said, ‘Where is his home?’ and beat him so much. They took him away – nobody knows where – and then they kill him.

darin
08-31-2021, 12:54 PM
how they gonna rape a man and then call the victim Gay? They all gay.

MtnBiker
08-31-2021, 12:57 PM
Punishing homosexuality with more homosexuality!

Abbey Marie
08-31-2021, 01:39 PM
Between this stuff and the total covering up of women and erasing of their freedoms, I’m left wondering, what exactly makes so many Muslim men so incredibly insecure?

Are they known to have microscopic penises and can’t handle any competition for women?

Are they dumber than rocks, and their women are intellectually superior, so they have to be kept down?

There has to be something very, very wrong to make them this terrified of women and gays.